Why can't Public Assistance increase?

You're saying that a person can't be incorporated? Show me any law that states that can't occur.

A company with a corporate office in another State can't be a Nevada corporation? Show me any law that states that can't occur.

Apple, Intel, Harley-Davidson, and for our resident truck driver, Swift Transportation are also Nevada corporations. As a matter of fact, Nevada which is a tax haven second only to the Cayman's, has more than 500,000 corporations and LLC's, which employ's more than 100,000 people. Not bad for a State with a population of 2.8M.

As you've been told, I don't receive ANY direct distributions from a trust, thus, I'm not liable for taxes.

Actually, no, Swift is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. H-D is headquartered in Milwaukee.

And we all know what you have claimed...which is why we all know it is bullshit!

Swift:

Refer you to page 2.

http://investor.swifttrans.com/site...ary/file/SwiftTransportation_10K_20110330.pdf

Harley Davidson operations - Wisconsin

The real money

Harley-Davidson Customer Funding Corp - Nevada
Harley-Davidson Insurance Services, Inc. - Nevada
Harley-Davidson Credit Corp. - Nevada
Eaglemark Savings Bank - Nevada
Harley-Davidson Leasing, Inc. - Nevada
Harley-Davidson Warehouse Funding Corp. - Nevada

Page 2 says it's incorporated in Delaware, it doesn't say it's headquarters are in Delaware. Seriously, you don't know the difference?

And the CEO who makes 4.5 million doesn't know that lots of major companies are incorporated in Delaware and have their headquarters all over because of corporate laws in Delaware. Classic

I don't receive distribution from a trust, my corporation does. The corporation is liable for taxes, not me. Distribution done by the corporation is fully deductible.

You don't know what you're talking about

Show me any law that precludes me from doing what I stated.

You can't deduct your personal expenses either in your company or in your trust. It's tax fraud. And you can't take money out of your company without paying taxes on it. How many times do I have to explain that to you?

If you pay your expenses from company/trust assets, that's fine. But you have to declare it as income. And then you pay taxes on it.

You know nothing about business, zero, nothing at all. And you can't follow simple sentences as I keep explaining that SIMPLE concept to you.

Also, it makes no sense that your company would own a trust, it's the other way around, a trust would own your company. That your trust sets up telecommunications structures and then the income flows to your company from the trust doesn't even make sense.

You also can't explain this to me so that it makes remote sense. And since my background is business and finance, I could understand even a basic explanation. But all you keep telling me is that you have no idea what you are talking about

I don't deduct anything. My yearly wage is $1.00. If you make no or little wages you pay no taxes.

The trust is owned by a corporation. That corporation owns owns numerous corporations, five properties throughout the US and one territory, a jet share, and an investment portfolio. As CEO, I use corporate credit and debit cards.

Explain to me how I own taxes.....

What, the first twenty times didn't take?

Whatever, guy. You're a terrible liar.

I keep explaining to you, when your corporation or trust pay your personal expenses, that IS paying you a salary. If you weren't fantasizing it, they would declare that to be income and you would pay income taxes on it.

You cannot pay your personal expenses from a corporation or a trust without taking it as some form of income. So if your fantasy were true, you'd be committing tax fraud by not declaring it as income. And no way you'd get away with that for millions of dollars a year. And any CEO would know that.

You're a fry cook at McDonalds who watches too much MS-NBC

I don't make a salary.

Again, List the laws I'm breaking.

You don't know what you're talking about

You can't deduct your personal expenses either in your company or in your trust. It's tax fraud. And you can't take money out of your company without paying taxes on it. How many times do I have to explain that to you?

If you pay your expenses from company/trust assets, that's fine. But you have to declare it as income. And then you pay taxes on it.

You know nothing about business, zero, nothing at all. And you can't follow simple sentences as I keep explaining that SIMPLE concept to you.

Also, it makes no sense that your company would own a trust, it's the other way around, a trust would own your company. That your trust sets up telecommunications structures and then the income flows to your company from the trust doesn't even make sense.

You also can't explain this to me so that it makes remote sense. And since my background is business and finance, I could understand even a basic explanation. But all you keep telling me is that you have no idea what you are talking about

I don't deduct anything. My yearly wage is $1.00. If you make no or little wages you pay no taxes.

The trust is owned by a corporation. That corporation owns owns numerous corporations, five properties throughout the US and one territory, a jet share, and an investment portfolio. As CEO, I use corporate credit and debit cards.

I keep explaining to you, when your corporation or trust pay your personal expenses, that IS paying you a salary. If you weren't fantasizing it, they would declare that to be income and you would pay income taxes on it.

You cannot pay your personal expenses from a corporation or a trust without taking it as some form of income. So if your fantasy were true, you'd be committing tax fraud by not declaring it as income. And no way you'd get away with that for millions of dollars a year. And any CEO would know that.

I don't make a salary.

How stupid are you?

If your corporation/trust were actually real, then when they pay your personal expenses, they ARE paying you a salary. They would be required to report it to the IRS as income. And they would, no CPA or tax lawyer is going to lose their license and/or go to jail for you.

What about that don't you understand? Any CEO would know that, even a one person business who hangs blinds in houses knows their business can only pay and deduct business expenses.

How do you possibly not understand that?

You're saying that a person can't be incorporated? Show me any law that states that can't occur.

A company with a corporate office in another State can't be a Nevada corporation? Show me any law that states that can't occur.

Apple, Intel, Harley-Davidson, and for our resident truck driver, Swift Transportation are also Nevada corporations. As a matter of fact, Nevada which is a tax haven second only to the Cayman's, has more than 500,000 corporations and LLC's, which employ's more than 100,000 people. Not bad for a State with a population of 2.8M.

As you've been told, I don't receive ANY direct distributions from a trust, thus, I'm not liable for taxes.

Actually, no, Swift is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. H-D is headquartered in Milwaukee.

And we all know what you have claimed...which is why we all know it is bullshit!

Swift:

Refer you to page 2.

http://investor.swifttrans.com/site...ary/file/SwiftTransportation_10K_20110330.pdf

The real money

Page 2 says it's incorporated in Delaware, it doesn't say it's headquarters are in Delaware. Seriously, you don't know the difference?

And the CEO who makes 4.5 million doesn't know that lots of major companies are incorporated in Delaware and have their headquarters all over because of corporate laws in Delaware. Classic

I never wrote anything about headquarters in Delaware.

You should learn to read SEC filings

For all periods from May 11, 2007 until the completion of such reorganization transactions, these terms refer to Swift Corporation, a Nevada corporation

I don't make a salary.

How stupid are you?

If your corporation/trust were actually real, then when they pay your personal expenses, they ARE paying you a salary. They would be required to report it to the IRS as income. And they would, no CPA or tax lawyer is going to lose their license and/or go to jail for you.

What about that don't you understand? Any CEO would know that, even a one person business who hangs blinds knows their business can only pay and deduct business expenses.

How can the corporation pay my salary, I'm not an employee. As a matter of fact, there are no employees of the trust corporation.

Swift:

Refer you to page 2.

The real money

For all periods from May 11, 2007 until the completion of such reorganization transactions, these terms refer to Swift Corporation, a Nevada corporation

What is it you think you are arguing?

I don't make a salary.

How stupid are you?

What about that don't you understand? Any CEO would know that, even a one person business who hangs blinds knows their business can only pay and deduct business expenses.

How can the corporation pay my salary, I'm not an employee. As a matter of fact, there are no employees of the trust corporation.

Google "trust corporation," you don't know what it means.

And your'e just spewing more gobbledygook. You said your corporation pays your personal expenses. That is salary whether you consider yourself an employee of the corporation or not. And you said you are an employee who makes $1 a year.

Do you want to re-huddle and get the next version of your story straight?

Here are the "wonders" of government "safety nets"...

"I also learned how people gamed the welfare system. They’d buy two dozen packs of soda with food stamps and then sell them at a discount for cash. They’d ring up their orders separately, buying food with food stamps, and beer, wine, and cigarettes with cash. They’d regularly go through the checkout line speaking on their cell phones. I could never understand why our lives felt like a struggle while those living off of government largesse enjoyed trinkets that I only dreamed about.

Mamaw listened intently to my experiences at Dillman’s. We began to view much of our fellow working class with mistrust. Most of us were struggling to get by, but we made do, worked hard, and hoped for a better life. But a large minority was content to live off the dole."

Seeing Food Stamp Use Changed My Mind About Democrats

The indisputable reality is - if you incentivize people not to work - they won't. At that is why it ultimately leads to collapse as more and more people mooch off of society and less and less people are forced to carry the load (can you say "Atlas Shrugged"?). You want to get people out of poverty? Make them miserable in their poverty. Content people aren't motivated to do anything.

“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.” - Benjamin Franklin

Swift:

Refer you to page 2.

The real money

Jaraxle stated that Swift and Harley Davidson weren't Nevada corporations. I proved him wrong.

Swift:

Refer you to page 2.

The real money

Jaraxle stated that Swift and Harley Davidson weren't Nevada corporations. I proved him wrong.

Your link said Swift was incorporated in Delaware

I don't make a salary.

How stupid are you?

And your'e just spewing more gobbledygook. You said your corporation pays your personal expenses. That is salary whether you consider yourself an employee of the corporation or not. And you said you are an employee who makes $1 a year.

A trust company is a corporation organized to perform the fiduciary of trusts which insulates the beneficiary from the usual rules associated with a trust.

I don't have to 're-huddle.' You need to become educated on how business works.

I do nothing more or less than Braeburn Capital, which is a true screwing of the American taxpayer.

Here are the "wonders" of government "safety nets"...

"I also learned how people gamed the welfare system. They’d buy two dozen packs of soda with food stamps and then sell them at a discount for cash. They’d ring up their orders separately, buying food with food stamps, and beer, wine, and cigarettes with cash. They’d regularly go through the checkout line speaking on their cell phones. I could never understand why our lives felt like a struggle while those living off of government largesse enjoyed trinkets that I only dreamed about.

Mamaw listened intently to my experiences at Dillman’s. We began to view much of our fellow working class with mistrust. Most of us were struggling to get by, but we made do, worked hard, and hoped for a better life. But a large minority was content to live off the dole."

Seeing Food Stamp Use Changed My Mind About Democrats

The indisputable reality is - if you incentivize people not to work - they won't. At that is why it ultimately leads to collapse as more and more people mooch off of society and less and less people are forced to carry the load (can you say "Atlas Shrugged"?). You want to get people out of poverty? Make them miserable in their poverty. Content people aren't motivated to do anything.

“I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.” - Benjamin Franklin

If we had jobs that paid a living wage, would we have this problem?

Quit being a brown shirt for those that want to commit genocide on the middle class.

Swift:

Refer you to page 2.

The real money

Your link said Swift was incorporated in Delaware

You forgot; For all periods from May 11, 2007 until the completion of such reorganization transactions, these terms refer to Swift Corporation, a Nevada corporation.

So they reorganized to Delaware, but since there is no mention of removal of the Nevada corporation, it still exists.

I don't make a salary.

How stupid are you?

A trust company is a corporation organized to perform the fiduciary of trusts which insulates the beneficiary from the usual rules associated with a trust.

I do nothing more or less than Braeburn Capital, which is a true screwing of the American taxpayer.

MS-NBC told you that you can deduct your personal expenses as business expenses. They are full of shit. Almost as much as you

I don't make a salary.

How stupid are you?

MS-NBC told you that you can deduct your personal expenses as business expenses. They are full of shit. Almost as much as you

I don't deduct anything. I don't pay federal taxes. Republicans made it so.

How stupid are you?

Liar, when you pay your personal expenses, it's income. And you pay taxes on that. You're a pathetic lying piece of shit

Liar, when you pay your personal expenses, it's income. And you pay taxes on that. You're a pathetic lying piece of shit

And the corporation pays the taxes. It's in the bylaws. My accounting firm, Ernst & Young made it so.

btw: Have you done your research on Braeburn, on how Apple is 'burning' (get it, Braeburn 'burning') the US taxpayer? Republicans made it so.

And the corporation pays the taxes. It's in the bylaws. My accounting firm, Ernst & Young made it so.

btw: Have you done your research on Braeburn, on how Apple is 'burning' (get it, Braeburn 'burning') the US taxpayer? Republicans made it so.

:lmao:

So you admit you lied, you did pay taxes, your corporation took them out of your paycheck BEFORE they gave you the money!!!!

I can't make up the stupid that you are. Even in your fantasy, YOU PAID TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you, stupid bitch

:lmao:

So you admit you lied, you did pay taxes, your corporation took them out of your paycheck BEFORE they gave you the money!!!!

I can't make up the stupid that you are. Even in your fantasy, YOU PAID TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you, stupid bitch

I stated that I didn't pay any federal taxes because I didn't have any income. Well, $1.00.

Both are unfair. The rich and giant corps are totally bloated, just buying ridiculous luxuries and giving dividends to each other lol. You are a total dupe of GOP propaganda.

Your a-holes are wrecking the nonrich and the country, for 35 years now. No one has any money to create demand anymore... And USA Today and CBS are not Marxists lol...Brainwashed functional moron.

Well, no... most corporations aren't lavishing dividends on each other. That's more of your mindless jealous "class warfare" bullshit you've been programmed to accept as a truth. Conservative have not controlled the White House or either house of Congress for 30 of those 35 years you're squawking about. It has been liberals, progressives and neocons who have dismantled virtually every aspect Reagan tried to establish.

And no one claimed USA Today and CBS are Marxists. The Marxists, as I explained, do not use Marxists to promote their propaganda because they know it will be rejected.
Lavishing dividends on the rich duh....
You have to be disabled. And prove it.
I never said ANYTHING about sales. They have huge profits and pay no taxes. They have huge profits and pay no taxes.They have huge profits and pay no taxes.They have huge profits and pay no taxes. HELLOOO?!?!

Well no they don't and you never cited any example. You presented a Marxist propaganda piece naming a few corporations who had losses because of the recession and weren't subject to taxes as a result.
The hell I didn't duh.27 giant profitable companies paid no taxes - USA Today
www.usatoday.com/story/money/markets/...paid-no-taxes/81399094/
USA Today
Mar 7, 2016 - There are 27 companies in the Standard & Poor's 500, including telecom firm Level 3 Communications (LVLT), airline United Continental (UAL) and automaker General Motors (GM), that reported paying no income tax expense in 2015 despite reporting pre-tax profits, according to a USA TODAY analysis of data from S&P Global ...
Well now, you can continue to sit here and copy/paste propaganda all day... all night... all the next day, indefinitely! I can't dispute there is tone and tons of Marxist propaganda out there.

I have already explained why many companies don't have taxes to pay. I've never claimed that some companies don't owe any taxes because they didn't show a profit or because offsets and credits erased taxable profits. That's the system and all corporations operate under the same exact system.

Now... It might seem unfair in your mind that corporations have a lower tax rate than individual taxpayers. But it's really not unfair. The CEOs and managers who earn incomes at the corporation pay their income taxes just like you and I, at the individual tax rates. The corporate entity doesn't pay individual earned income tax because they are corporations. We intentionally give them a special rate because we want them to grow and prosper, so as to create jobs and continue to flourish. Just like we give special tax rates to rich people who volunteer to use their wealth to invest in venture capitalism. It's not "unfair" because we all gain a tremendous benefit from this that we would not realize otherwise.
Both are unfair. The rich and giant corps are totally bloated, just buying ridiculous luxuries and giving dividends to each other lol. You are a total dupe of GOP propaganda.

Your a-holes are wrecking the nonrich and the country, for 35 years now. No one has any money to create demand anymore... And USA Today and CBS are not Marxists lol...Brainwashed functional moron.

You can actually say that after 7 1/2 years of failed economic and world leadership.

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg
And mainly 7 1/2 years of mindless GOP obstruction and 35 years of pander to the rich, screw the nonrich tax rates, dupe.

What has the GOP blocked? As you know, Democrats controlled both the House and Senate during Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's first two years in office.
Yup, only 200+ GOP filibusters those 2 years dupe. Great control. They blocked everything. Google what GOP has blocked, dumbass. EVERYTHING. Typical dupe. If you knew anything, you'd be a Dem.

name%20calling%203_zpsuocirbij.jpg

Forum List

Back