Why Can't the Pro-Choice Crowd Be Honest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a human in the making, stopped in its track.
Why can't you people ever be honest?

Human: An organism that is a member of the species homo sapiens sapiens

Are you claiming that you used to be a different species and then you slowly changed species? Is that what changed? At what age does your DNA change from (Salmon? canine familiaris? Liberus Retardus?) to human DNA?

Biology For Dummies, 2nd Edition:Book Information - For Dummies

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Developing-Human-Clinically-Oriented-Embryology/dp/1416037063"]Amazon.com: The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access (9781416037064): Keith L. Moore MSc PhD FIAC FRSM FAAA, T. V. N. Persaud MD PhD DSc FRCPath (Lond.) FAAA: Books[/ame]

Last edited:
Why? You people insist it's not a baby, it's not human, it's not alive... So why the troubled conscience?

Why can't you even be honest with yourselves?

So if it's just "a human in the making" rather than an actual human (not that any single scrap of medical science supports that assertion), why is that a bad thing? As pro-aborts keep telling us, that's comparable to an appendix or one's tonsils: human tissue, but not a person. And who has a troubled conscience over having their appendix out, right?

What's the problem here?

I don't want to speak for others. I think a embryo or fetus is human life. I really don't understand what you are thinking. It seems that you think that when an abortion is done I think it's nothing. I don't. I would rather never see an abortion take place.

Maybe you can answer this question: would you ban pregnant mothers from drinking or smoking?

I think a embryo or fetus is human life.

There's no 'think' about it.

Whether Earth is flat or [roughly] spherical is not a matter of opinion.

Now... at what point did you DNA change from [?!?!?!?!] to human and at what point did killing you in cold blood become not-okay?

Who said DNA changes at any point?

I think I answered second question many times. I said I am not willing to give you a point. Any point I would give you would be rejected by you.

Now... at what point did you DNA change from [?!?!?!?!] to human and at what point did killing you in cold blood become not-okay?

Who said DNA changes at any point?

You did. You said you used to not be human but then became human.

Can't even follow your own bullshit?
I think I answered second question many times
You've refused to answer any question.
. I said I am not willing to give you a point
So you can't tell me why killing a child one day is okay but not the next?

Would it be okay to shoot you in the head in cold blood?
Any point I would give you would be rejected by you.

Not if it weren't bullshit.

Now answer the questions
-At one point did you DNA change so you became human

-At what age, and for what reason, did killing you in cold blood go from being an okay thing to a not okay thing?

After I was born.

If I accidently unthaw a frozen embryo, have I committed murder?

After I was born.
Why? What fundamental thing about your nature changes when you moved three feet to the left that made it no longer okay to swing you buy the legs and smash your skull against a wall, vacuum out your brain, rip you limb from limb, poison you, suffocate or drown you, or otherwise kill you?

What about when you had one toe in? When you were halfway out? When you were crowning? What changes?

Do I have to wait 'til the umbilical cord is cut? What about the afterbirth?

Last edited:
...And you folks want the GOVERNMENT to be judge and jury as to which set of "circumstances" merit an abortion and which do not.

Ah, no, actually us folks only want the government to protect the people who just happen to be living in the womb the same as they protect everyone else.

With what, your words?
You have yet to state ONE EXAMPLE of how you would legislate abortion.
Give us how it would be set up and how it would work anyway OTHER THAN individual states with their individual criminal codes.
Or is it the fact that since you have not addressed that you have no clue as to how any of that works?
So all we end up with is your words and no substance as to how the laws would differ in each state.

I am not sure why you think I want new laws because I thought I was fairly clear in my post when I said I only want the same protection for people who are living in the womb as the people who are old enough to be born have.

I doubt many people having abortions walk away from the experience with a pristine conscience.
Why? You people insist it's not a baby, it's not human, it's not alive... So why the troubled conscience?

Why can't you even be honest with yourselves?

Give me a break.

It is a human being (pure and simple). And just because it happens to look a little different then you and I at these early stages of development does not give us the right to treat it as property to be disposed of at the owner’s whim.

So if it's just "a human in the making" rather than an actual human (not that any single scrap of medical science supports that assertion), why is that a bad thing? As pro-aborts keep telling us, that's comparable to an appendix or one's tonsils: human tissue, but not a person. And who has a troubled conscience over having their appendix out, right?

What's the problem here?

I don't want to speak for others. I think a embryo or fetus is human life. I really don't understand what you are thinking. It seems that you think that when an abortion is done I think it's nothing. I don't. I would rather never see an abortion take place.

Maybe you can answer this question: would you ban pregnant mothers from drinking or smoking?

So maybe YOU can answer this question: If you agree that abortion is taking a human life, why are you on this tread defending it?

Do you really think one more abortion advocate is going to make any difference?

I got some news for you; the people who need your advocacy are the ones who (by your own admission) are being killed. Killed! They are being killed in our free country without any of the due process afforded all others because they just happen to be very young and look different.

After I was born.

Since our current law does not extend human rights to embryonic humans, the answer is, of course, no. But that does not mean you have not killed a person (albeit a very small one).

After I was born.
Why? What fundamental thing about your nature changes when you moved three feet to the left that made it no longer okay to swing you buy the legs and smash your skull against a wall, vacuum out your brain, rip you limb from limb, poison you, suffocate or drown you, or otherwise kill you?

What about when you had one toe in? When you were halfway out? When you were crowning? What changes?

Everything changes. Have you never experienced pregnancy and had a child?

Everything changes after delivery. Do we produce death certificates for miscarriages?

If you can't see the fundamental difference between being in the womb and out of the womb, you won't ever get it. When I fry an egg, am I killing a chicken?

I've experienced pregnancy and had children, including miscarriages.

My babies weren't *non-babies* until birth.

Did you find there to be a difference between them when they were in the womb and after delivery?

Or were they exactly alike? Did you get investigated on your miscarriages to make sure they weren't suspicious deaths? Were you issued death certificates for the miscarriages? Did you collect an insurance policy to pay for the funeral?

Would you expect these things to happen if the child had been delivered?

If so, what is the difference?

Why Can't The Anti Abortion People Be Honest?

First of all none of you give a rats ass what happens here on earth unless it relates to your stupid fantasy of pleasing your invisible friend God and going to never never land AKA heaven.

You all piss and moan about how a zigot is a life ..but what you REALLY mean is it is a life with a SOUL that has a right to go to heaven.

News flash! There is no such thing as a SOUL. That is just another one of your stupid fantasies founded in your fear of death and the apparent uselessness of your existence. AKA There MUST be more to it all...THEREFORE there IS MORE to it all. It is astonishing how you all leapfrog over the obvious obstructions to your logic to arrive at your shaky conclusions.

The real truth is that you do not cry for unborn babies for them..you do it for your make believe God.

If all of you worthless fucks woke up tomorrow and figured out that there was no God you wouldn't give abortion a second thought. You would see another human life as another drain on already stretched resources. You would rightly ask yourself where are the tens of thousands of pounds of food ...hundreds of thousands of gallons of potable water...tens of thousands of gallons of gasoline.. tens of millions of watts of electricity going to come from to sustain this new life?

Truth is that better advice on the future of humanity could be better located within the walls of a mental institution.

Have a nice day.

After I was born.

Murder? No, because it's not illegal. Did you just kill a human being? Yes.

After I was born.

Everything changes. Have you never experienced pregnancy and had a child?

I have, three times, and I'd like to hear a REAL answer to his question, rather than "I have a vagina, so I know more".

Everything changes after delivery. Do we produce death certificates for miscarriages?

So if someone doesn't have a birth certificate, he isn't alive and not a person? What the fuck does a legal document have to do with the question OR the issue?

Oh, wait, I know. It's because pro-aborts believe that humanity is conveyed by OTHER people wanting you around.

If you can't see the fundamental difference between being in the womb and out of the womb, you won't ever get it. When I fry an egg, am I killing a chicken?

Are humans birds? Because last time I checked, we weren't even biologically or taxonomically CLOSE to birds. Why not compare us to trees, while you're at it? Why even stay in the animal kingdom while reaching for insane comparisons?

Did you find there to be a difference between them when they were in the womb and after delivery?

Yeah. The difference was location.

Or were they exactly alike? Did you get investigated on your miscarriages to make sure they weren't suspicious deaths? Were you issued death certificates for the miscarriages? Did you collect an insurance policy to pay for the funeral?

What IS it with you and this whole "it's legal, so that settles it" riff? What kind of lame ditz thinks that the answer to the question of "Should abortion be legal?" is "Yes, because it's legal."

This takes "life is all about how convenient you are to other people" to a level of stupidity that is just breathtaking.

Would you expect these things to happen if the child had been delivered?

If so, what is the difference?

Baby-killers like you control the courts and through them, the law. Amazingly enough, though, "it's legal" means nothing to SANE, INTELLIGENT people whose entire goal is to CHANGE the law.

For someone who likes to claim her vagina makes her arguments superior, you sure make women look bad.

Ah, no, actually us folks only want the government to protect the people who just happen to be living in the womb the same as they protect everyone else.

With what, your words?
You have yet to state ONE EXAMPLE of how you would legislate abortion.
Give us how it would be set up and how it would work anyway OTHER THAN individual states with their individual criminal codes.
Or is it the fact that since you have not addressed that you have no clue as to how any of that works?
So all we end up with is your words and no substance as to how the laws would differ in each state.

I am not sure why you think I want new laws because I thought I was fairly clear in my post when I said I only want the same protection for people who are living in the womb as the people who are old enough to be born have.
Keep in mind that some are born further along than others, so an older child might not yet be born though a younger child is.

Everything changes after delivery.
What, exactly, changes?
Do we produce death certificates for miscarriages?

Did we issue one for OBL? Did we issue them for blacks who were lynched?

Are you supposed to have some sort of point?
If you can't see the fundamental difference between being in the womb and out of the womb, you won't ever get it
You've moved three feet to the left. What, exactly, has changed about the fundamental nature of what you are?
When I fry an egg, am I killing a chicken?

As if we needle more proof you're retarded :rolleyes:

Answers.com - Are chicken eggs you eat fertilized or unfertilized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back