Why Can't Trans People Just Use The Bathrooms They Were Using A Few Years Ago?

Because Trans means that they are not a man, never were.

Not one of them is going to attack another person in a bathroom, which is not to say that some ignorant men may go into the women's bathroom looking for trans people to attack.

That is what ignorance does.
Biologically that's 100% not true. The bathroom are sex based not gender based. How could they be we apparently have an infinite number of genders but only 2 types of bathroom.

They were born in the wrong gender. They know it. Your ancestors knew it. Your descendants are going to know it as well.

Before they could not fix this issue, now they can. In the future they will continue to be able to fix this gender mistake.
They're not fixing anything, they're merely masking the issue by making the body look more masculine or feminine. That's all they can really do. And I find it interesting that the very same people claiming that their biology doesn't define them are the same people trying to change that biology. Why can't they simply say, "I am a woman", or "I am a man" and leave it at that? It's not because they are simultaneously demanding that society ignore their appearance while demanding that their appearance be changed because they want society to see them differently, is it?

Trans refers to gender, not biological sex.

Ever meet a biological male who identified as being a woman? And how can he be a woman then if he is a biological male? And where do hermaphrodites fit in? And if any of that is remotely true, then what does being a guy or girl, a man or woman even mean? It is all rendered MEANINGLESS, like marriage is now thanks to gay "marriages." First act of a seditionist is to deconstruct and demoralize and confuse a nation.

Ever meet a biological male who identified as being a woman? And how can he be a woman then if he is a biological male?

Because gender and biological sex are two separate things
It is all rendered MEANINGLESS, like marriage is now thanks to gay "marriages."

Explain how two people of the same sex getting married made your marriage meaningless. I can say personally it had zero impact on my marriage so I am a tad interested how it impacted yours.

Explain how two people of the same sex getting married made your marriage meaningless. I can say personally it had zero impact on my marriage so I am a tad interested how it impacted yours.
Great question.There was a Gay couple living acrooss the road fom us but we dug deep and our marriage survived.

Nope, they were both the same things in the 15th century, the 16th century, the 17th century, the 18th century, the 19th century, the 20th century, in 1950, in 1960, in 1970, in 1980, in 1990, 2000, and 2010 all my life, in fact up until just a couple years ago when you freaks started trying to falsely claim otherwise.

Explain how two people of the same sex getting married made your marriage meaningless.
Because marriage is a holy matrimony before the eyes of God for a man and a woman to join for the purpose of having children for the continuation of the species and for the moral upbringing of the individual. Your kind of "marriage" destroys all of that. And just read the news of the world falling apart in decay now for the result.

Nope, they were both the same things in the 15th century, the 16th century, the 17th century, the 18th century, the 19th century, the 20th century, in 1950, in 1960, in 1970, in 1980, in 1990, 2000, and 2010 all my life, in fact up until just a couple years ago when you freaks started trying to falsely claim otherwise.

Nope, they were never the same. In the 60s and 70s nobody ever used them interchangeably, we were always divided by sex. It was not till the Moral Majority decided that 'sex" was a dirty word and started to use gender in its place.

Let me ask you this, on your birth certificate, does it list you sex or your gender?

Because marriage is a holy matrimony before the eyes of God for a man and a woman to join for the purpose of having children for the continuation of the species and for the moral upbringing of the individual. Your kind of "marriage" destroys all of that. And just read the news of the world falling apart in decay now for the result.

So, your marriage is no longer real because gay people can get married. That says a lot about your marriage.

With that said, what was changed was not the religious version of marriage, but the civil one. They are not one in the same. Our Govt has decided to attach a whole lot of privileges and rights to marriage. Since they did that, they need a good compelling reason to deny people the ability to get married and receive those privileges and rights. The fact your religion does not agree with them being married is not a compelling reason.

As for "my kind of marriage", I am a male having been married to the same woman for more than 30 years. I am not sure how that is destroying anything. I would also say those straight people that are on their 3rd and 4th and 5th marriages are far more of a problem than gay people being married.

Nope, they were never the same. In the 60s and 70s nobody ever used them interchangeably, we were always divided by sex. It was not till the Moral Majority decided that 'sex" was a dirty word and started to use gender in its place.

Let me ask you this, on your birth certificate, does it list you sex or your gender?
So 10 years ago when someone said that boy over there you thought oh I wonder if they are biologically male of female? Bullshit.

So 10 years ago when someone said that boy over there you thought oh I wonder if they are biologically male of female? Bullshit.

Nope, I just assumed they meant the sex of the boy, the same as I do now.

So, your marriage is no longer real because gay people can get married. That says a lot about your marriage.

With that said, what was changed was not the religious version of marriage, but the civil one. They are not one in the same. Our Govt has decided to attach a whole lot of privileges and rights to marriage. Since they did that, they need a good compelling reason to deny people the ability to get married and receive those privileges and rights. The fact your religion does not agree with them being married is not a compelling reason.

As for "my kind of marriage", I am a male having been married to the same woman for more than 30 years. I am not sure how that is destroying anything. I would also say those straight people that are on their 3rd and 4th and 5th marriages are far more of a problem than gay people being married.
/----/ "Moral Majority decided that 'sex" was a dirty"
What a load of Hillary. That never happened. Besides, the Moral Majority fizzled out in 1989.

So he changes with little girls ?
You avoid the subject. A law abiding tax payer has the same rights as you do Bob.
Whu cant you just admit that your bigotry does not adress a nuanced world ?
/---/ Only perverts do that.

Forum List

Back