Why Can't Trans People Just Use The Bathrooms They Were Using A Few Years Ago?

How do you know that it is not valid?
I stated my comparison. This is not a “prove your thoughts and experiences” activity nor comment.
Don’t try circular question bullshit like it will tie someone up and make them perform for you
Thinkers see through that.

Until its genitals are mutilated, State IDs and driver's licenses of the future should document the original birth gender. Subsequent surgical changes should also be added as they occur, because of this one-time, irreversible betrayal of biological fate.

Cops (Temporarily) in the Boy's Room
A record of the genital delinquency is for protection in semi-private spaces that may be card-swiped in the future, including children accompanied by their parents, neither one yet having betrayed each other, a more democratic approach to predation and opportunist mental illness that searches out gaps in the infrastructure looking for way to project its malady.

If there is a birth anomaly such as FPH (female pseudohermaphroditism with normal female internal structure) things become more complicated when card-swiping the "wrong" bathroom.

Trannies with actual mutilations will not want to be documented by the State, even for a millisecond, but the State agent policeperson will know when the clock said it went to pee or shit. Never forget Evelyn Dieckhaus.

Bathrooms are places to get rid of waste. Card-swiped bathrooms will help make that process more socially efficient.

He probably doesn't. Sane people seem crazy, like weird freaks, to one who has a view of reality that is as distorted, warped, and generally fucked-up as what Matthew-stormlover clearly has.
So is this person actually a male, or a female?

This is getting bizarre

Edit: so I just clicked the link.

Is this person really the old "Science Rocks"???

So is this person actually a male, or a female?
This is getting bizarre
Edit: so I just clicked the link.
Is this person really the old "Science Rocks"???

It has seemed rather obvious that the new account, Jessica-stormlover, is the same person that was behind the old ScienceRocks account, which had its name changed to that from matthew shortly before it was permanently banned back in 2018.

I think there's a post from Jessica-stormlover, somewhere, that even admits to this. Yes, here it is.

I don't think it even knows anymore what it is or ever was. His mind was obviously rather badly fucked up back when he was matthew, and it only seems to have become worse during the time between when that account was banned, and when it came back as Stormlover.

It has seemed rather obvious that the new account, Jessica-stormlover, is the same person that was behind the old ScienceRocks account, which had its name changed to that from matthew shortly before it was permanently banned back in 2018.

I think there's a post from Jessica-stormlover, somewhere, that even admits to this. Yes, here it is.

I don't think it even knows anymore what it is or ever was. His mind was obviously rather badly fucked up back when he was matthew, and it only seems to have become worse during the time between when that account was banned, and when it me back as Stormlover.
Brilliant! The relationship is obvious once you point it out.

This man has a demon. I thought so then, even more so now

Bathrooms are places to get rid of waste. Card-swiped bathrooms will help make that process more socially efficient.
Who is going to pay for these card swipe bathrooms?

Surely not the government....so why would you burden business owners with having to furnish their bathrooms with card swipers...just to appease fragile minded morons like yourself?

How about you volunteer to stand outside of bathrooms and feel for dicks

Look at me. Look at me. I’m a heshe!
Even E.T. caught the heshe disease!
Heshe! Heshe! Heshe!

Diyb4srW0AEEyj3.jpg

Who is going to pay for these card swipe bathrooms?

Surely not the government....so why would you burden business owners with having to furnish their bathrooms with card swipers...just to appease fragile minded morons like yourself?

How about you volunteer to stand outside of bathrooms and feel for dicks
Anyone with an IQ above room temp that wants to stop predatory crotch-clownism and killer-trannys with AR-15s from Nashville.

Even E.T. caught the heshe disease!
Heshe! Heshe! Heshe!

View attachment 779115
This schizoid trend will not suffice if ET has been carded. There is no either-or choice that ET can make. It must go where its card says is should go, or stay away from bathrooms and schools. Tranny's are always already hypersensitive about their genitals. That is why we call them crotch clowns. Why should they threaten others with their pathology when a democratic vote would keep them in the correct bathroom?

Anyone with an IQ above room temp that wants to stop predatory crotch-clownism and killer-trannys with AR-15s from Nashville.
So what did they do to stop it 5 years ago?

Either you believe trannies were raping kids left and right in public bathrooms back then; or trannies just existed a couple of years ago....

Again....why is my question so hard for you morons to answer...where did trannies use the bathroom a few years ago?

Because they did not come from mental institutions nor do they belong in one.

Some of your ancestors were Trans, but could not do anything about it.

Some of your descendants will be born Trans. They will be able to do something about it.

You do not have to agree with it. Just leave them alone.
Not where G-d is concerned. He is not the author of confusion. Man's sin is what causes this sexual chaos. The ONLY cure is the Cross.

So what did they do to stop it 5 years ago?

Either you believe trannies were raping kids left and right in public bathrooms back then; or trannies just existed a couple of years ago....

Again....why is my question so hard for you morons to answer...where did trannies use the bathroom a few years ago?

I think you might be catching on to something here. Accidentally, of course, because you're way too stupid to realize it.

The number of young people who identify as transgender has nearly doubled in recent years, according to a new report that captures a stark generational shift and emerging societal embrace of a diversity of gender identities.

Forum List

Back