Why Can't Trans People Just Use The Bathrooms They Were Using A Few Years Ago?

No surprise there, huh Tommy?
I never gave it much thought freaky. We only found out when the "christian " couple next door to them sold their house.

I guess it was too much for their marriage to cope with. The two old fellas are still there. Nice guys.

I suppose what I learned is that gay couples could live across the road from me and that my marriage would somhow survive.

Nope, I just assumed they meant the sex of the boy, the same as I do now.
You never gave it a single thought one way or another. No one did because transgenderism wasn't a thing then. You didn't make some conscious decision to assume they meant the person's sex and not their gender. In some circles and by definition they might have been different but for all practical purposes they were interchangeable. Does boy refer to someone's sex or their gender? If they arent interchangeable (or werent until recently) it cant refer to both.

You never gave it a single thought one way or another.

Correct because nobody really ever referred to anyone by their gender till recently. Gender was used to discussion gender roles or gender stereotyping.

Does boy refer to someone's sex or their gender?

Boy refers to someone's sex. Boy is not a gender, masculine a gender, not boy.

Correct because nobody really ever referred to anyone by their gender till recently. Gender was used to discussion gender roles or gender stereotyping.

Boy refers to someone's sex. Boy is not a gender, masculine a gender, not boy.
So when a male transgender person says Im a girl........

So when a male transgender person says Im a girl........

They are not using the proper terminology.

If we would just quit using the terms interchangeably it would solve a lot of the problems we see today with bathroom usage and sports participation.

They are not using the proper terminology.

If we would just quit using the terms interchangeably it would solve a lot of the problems we see today with bathroom usage and sports participation.
It would seem that the transgendered community wants to use them interchangeably. You wanting the terms to be different is counter to what they are pushing IMO. That might have been the talking point when this all started but that's not what they are now.

"Why Can't Trans People Just Use The Bathrooms They Were Using A Few Years Ago?"

Because busybody idiots decided to use the government to get their way.

Your marriage hasn't "survived" if it now means no more than two fudge-packers living in sin. If it does, then yours was never much of a marriage.

The government does not care about sin. Why does this confuse you so very much?

Your marriage hasn't "survived" if it now means no more than two fudge-packers living in sin. If it does, then yours was never much of a marriage.
Why do you need the state to justify the union that God has sanctified? The 2 gay men living across the street's marriage is only recognized by the state not God so why do you care?

Where are the news of Trans raping women in bathrooms anywhere in the world?

Calm your religious ignorance and leave them alone.
Just because you are ignorant does not mean it does not happen.

Yahoo News
https://news.yahoo.com › judge-rul...
Judge Rules Loudoun County Teen Sexually Assaulted Female Student ...

Oct 26, 2021 — A Virginia juvenile court judge concluded Monday that a transgender teenager sexually assaulted a female student in a Loudoun County high ...

https://news.yahoo.com › teenager-f...
Teenager found guilty in Loudoun County bathroom assault

Oct 25, 2021 — The teenager accused of sexually assaulting a ninth-grade girl in a Loudoun County

Forum List

Back