Why chinese e-bikes are exploding

The larger menace from communist china is from electric cars

I ride a Chinese electric-assist bike, it's a Himiway Cruiser. I have about 3,200 miles on it to date with nary a problem or complaint. I paid $1,500 for it two years ago, plus a couple hundred in accessories. It is a fantastic bike with range that is essentially unlimited if you use the motor to assist you. You will be worn out long before the battery runs down.

I post on several FB sites of Ebike riders and enthusiasts, and the few complaints are petty, often based on simple ignorance about how to operate the bikes.

When done with it for the day, I plug it in overnight in my garage. It only takes an hour or two to fully charge.

Say what you want about Chinese junk; this ain't junk. It is a well-made, reliable, efficient machine that does everything it promised to do.

These bikes are selling by the millions in the US

They are inexpensive to buy

But cheap, as in low quality

And maybe a preview of the chicom EV auto invasion from mexico that is about to come

Note to self

1. Don't buy Chinese exploding bikes

2. Don't buy Chinese fentanyl coming across the border.

3. Don't stick my head in a running fan either.

It's almost as if China was trying to kill us all or something.

I ride a Chinese electric-assist bike, it's a Himiway Cruiser. I have about 3,200 miles on it to date with nary a problem or complaint. I paid $1,500 for it two years ago, plus a couple hundred in accessories. It is a fantastic bike with range that is essentially unlimited if you use the motor to assist you. You will be worn out long before the battery runs down.

I post on several FB sites of Ebike riders and enthusiasts, and the few complaints are petty, often based on simple ignorance about how to operate the bikes.

When done with it for the day, I plug it in overnight in my garage. It only takes an hour or two to fully charge.

Say what you want about Chinese junk; this ain't junk. It is a well-made, reliable, efficient machine that does everything it promised to do.
Which model do you have?

If it only takes an hour to charge then you dont ride very far each day

The best e-bikes are ok for short rides to the 7-11 or around the neighborhood

But the fastest ones top out about 45mph and thats too slow for the freeway in my opinion

Forum List

Back