Why Christian fundamentalists are in panic mode

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Their time is fading fast

The nation’s radical religious fundamentalists see an ever-shrinking window to impose their Bronze Age worldview on the gay, atheist, liberal, immigrant, heathen, and science book-reading masses. The American Taliban is as deeply troubled by the thoughts of a gay man “sneaking a peak” of a heterosexual man in an NFL locker room as much as they’re freaked out over seeing Cam and Mitchell, the gay couple on “Modern Family,” adopt an Asian child. For the intellectual infants of the American species, progressive culture is nothing more than a 24/7 infomercial for gay sex and abortion.

The dying right: Why Christian fundamentalists are in panic mode - Salon.com

Think about this...... if/when they are deemed irrelevant politically, what's to stop them from going Al Queda on the US?

Think about this...... if/when they are deemed irrelevant politically, what's to stop them from going Al Queda on the US?

Are you seriously accepting the premise that guano has the capacity to think?

If/when Christians go rouge and start behaving like muzbots it will be because the muzbots have overthrown the moonbats.

I personally will hold fire until the jihadists have severed their heads.

Have you any idea at all how many atheists have said the same thing you are saying, Guno? That God's people would fade away, Christianity would die, the Bible would become obsolete? Why at least one of those atheists died and his home became a bible printing press location! ha! ha!

This is what Jesus says and he has the final word!

It is written:

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Matthew 24:35

Count on it.

Have you any idea at all how many atheists have said the same thing you are saying, Guno? That God's people would fade away, Christianity would die, the Bible would become obsolete? Why at least one of those atheists died and his home became a bible printing press location! ha! ha!

This is what Jesus says and he has the final word!

It is written:

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
Matthew 24:35

Count on it.

"Lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world." We have His promise Jeremiah. Living on the promises.

Forum List

Back