why common people don't believe the MSM or the Democrats! Obama's $8m home!

The way the progressive politicians hide their pay to play money and lobbiest bribes is done by paying through hidden padded means like when Obama sold his dog stained $2,000 "Persian" rugs that were illegally gifted to him then "later" sold for $240,000, the "rugs" inflated generous sale is a way to launder the money through nafarious means like unscrupulous shell companies through auction houses.
Other ways they take filtered/hidden money is through home construction and over generous book deals and favors (job salaries to relatives etc).
We saw this trick in the Iranian sanctions, as one of Obama's associate friends was arrested for selling Iranian Oil under the invoice labeled food, to try and circumvent and cheat the sanctions.

Obama could re-distribute all his wealth to the poor voluntarily and lead by example, why doesn't he? Is Obama a hypocrite of the first order? A typical do as I say not as I do liberal?

You fucking Trumpbot idiot....your messiah (Trump) is worth (supposedly) $10 billion. That is over 1,000 times more than Obama has. If he LOVES America SO much...why does he not give it all away to the poor.

Idiot.

Here's a great example. A guy like Obama understands why the death tax is right. When Trump dies, why should his kids get 8 billion dollars? The government should get 4 and his kids should get 4.

How Rich is Too Rich For Democracy?

Read this if you don't think that's fair. If you want to do away with the death tax so that people like Paris Hilton's grandkids become our countries future leaders, then keep voting Republican.

And keep blaming Democrats for the gap between the rich and poor growing, all while you ignore things like Trump's tax bill that WIDENED the gap. Or doing away with the death tax. Then believe Republicans when they say it's Democrats fault.
What's "fair" about taking half of what a man managed to save and earn during his live? The money has already been taxed once. Why shouldn't a man be able to give his wealth to his children. This isn't about their rights. It's about rights of the person giving the money.

What has the government done to entitle it to any of the money?

Nice place!

And he and Michelle deserve it after the shit they put up with from you assholes.

Obama continued on income inequality, saying, “History shows that societies which tolerate vast differences in wealth feed resentments and reduce solidarity and actually grow more slowly. And when economic power is concentrated in the hands of the few, history also shows that political power is sure to follow and that dynamic eats away at democracy.”

After the speech calling for rich people to get smaller houses, Obama traveled back to America and to his $8.1 million eight-bedroom, nine-and-a-half bathroom mansion in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the world.
Obama Attacks Wealthy For Big Houses Before Returning To His $8 Million MansionView attachment 206089

OMG, here we go again. Democrats can't be successful or rich. Ya ya ya. And Al Gore can't be for going green because he burns a lot of lightbulbs.

I guess I shouldn't expect Republicans to stop being such cocksuckers since their tactics work. The American people are so fucking stupid. At least the republican ones. Not the rich ones. I'm talking about the ones here on USMB. The broke asses. Or the ones who get pension and social security but bitch about those programs.

Al Gore has earned his wealth. He is a patriot. I think many would donate a portion of their paycheck directly to Gore if it was possible. I can't think of money better spent. Maybe we all could pool our resources and send him a check?

Good job Obama. President for eight years and you didn't embarrass your country on the world stage like Trump's doing on a daily basis.

Just one more PHONY liberal talking out his ass. I wonder what he got paid for that phony speech, $300k? Sure I'll give a speech on wealth inequality, if you pay me $300k.
He deserves it. He had the hardest job in the world for eight years. He earned the respect of people all over the world for his attempts at nuclear disarmament and supporting economic efforts to bring the world's poor into the 21st century.
You want to take on the job of the Presidency for eight years? Never a single minute actually "off," with the weight of the world on your shoulders? No wonder he disappeared on a three month vacation as soon as he was done.
$300K is diddly squat. You can bet Trump will ask for $750K when he's out of office.
Trump doesn’t need to give speeches to be relevant. He won’t be giving speeches. How can you not see the hypocrisy of saying people live in too big a house and then going back to his mansion? Trump works 10 times as hard as obama who was considered a lazy president, but I guess he doesn’t deserve the same credit for the difficulty of his position. And I would love to see an example of how he brought the worlds poor into the 21 st century. I thought he was an American President?

Yeah, but the fucked up part is that's kinda small compared to the sorts of people he is talking about. I'm no Obama lover, but this argument is weak and overused. He was the fucking president for 8 years. Of course he's successful. Attack his words, not his home.
Ridiculous conclusion. His words are DIRECTLY tied to his home.

Jesus

Obama is talking about the wealthy being able to contribute more to society without suffering

He is personally willing to pay more

Republicans want the poor to pay more

Here's a great example. A guy like Obama understands why the death tax is right. When Trump dies, why should his kids get 8 billion dollars? ...

Because he fucking earned it and he should be able to leave it to anyone that he wants. He is wealthy today because of his grandma's business, no reason that should not pass to his kids and their kids and their kids.

Why the fuck does the Govt deserve half of it just because he died?

That is just stupid
And then obama deserves that big home. He earned it not malia and Aisha and not baron don jr or Eric or Ivan’s.

They can keep half

Obama could re-distribute all his wealth to the poor voluntarily and lead by example, why doesn't he? Is Obama a hypocrite of the first order? A typical do as I say not as I do liberal?

You fucking Trumpbot idiot....your messiah (Trump) is worth (supposedly) $10 billion. That is over 1,000 times more than Obama has. If he LOVES America SO much...why does he not give it all away to the poor.

Idiot.

Here's a great example. A guy like Obama understands why the death tax is right. When Trump dies, why should his kids get 8 billion dollars? The government should get 4 and his kids should get 4.

How Rich is Too Rich For Democracy?

Read this if you don't think that's fair. If you want to do away with the death tax so that people like Paris Hilton's grandkids become our countries future leaders, then keep voting Republican.

And keep blaming Democrats for the gap between the rich and poor growing, all while you ignore things like Trump's tax bill that WIDENED the gap. Or doing away with the death tax. Then believe Republicans when they say it's Democrats fault.
What's "fair" about taking half of what a man managed to save and earn during his live? The money has already been taxed once. Why shouldn't a man be able to give his wealth to his children. This isn't about their rights. It's about rights of the person giving the money.

What has the government done to entitle it to any of the money?
It’s just the money above $20 million

Either the death tax or raise your taxes. Pick one

Cory Booker is the candidate Obama pretended to be in 2007!

it's a system. people take advantage of the rigged system. it's rigged for the folks at the top.

Cory Booker knows more about the system than anybody in history. he will fix it!

Last edited:
Nice place!

And he and Michelle deserve it after the shit they put up with from you assholes.
Reflective mirror:
You just admitted the left are being *** towards Trump and his cabinet. LET'S FACE FACTS:
the left's attack tactics are attack ads that never stopped after the election was over as payback in their immature minds and displaced blame.
The maturity level is none better revealed then needing safe spaces with playdoh and huggie dolls to deal with your human ego issues fallaciously labeled as stress.

Obama continued on income inequality, saying, “History shows that societies which tolerate vast differences in wealth feed resentments and reduce solidarity and actually grow more slowly. And when economic power is concentrated in the hands of the few, history also shows that political power is sure to follow and that dynamic eats away at democracy.”

After the speech calling for rich people to get smaller houses, Obama traveled back to America and to his $8.1 million eight-bedroom, nine-and-a-half bathroom mansion in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the world.
Obama Attacks Wealthy For Big Houses Before Returning To His $8 Million MansionView attachment 206089
Do you agree or disagree with what he says?

Obama is talking about the wealthy being able to contribute more to society without suffering

He is personally willing to pay more

Republicans want the poor to pay more
If he's willing to pay more, then why isn't he? Who's stopping him?

Good job Obama. President for eight years and you didn't embarrass your country on the world stage like Trump's doing on a daily basis.
Neither did Trump. It's the fake news media, the Dims and the #neverTrumpers who are embarassing our country with all the absurd treason accusations.

Forum List

Back