why common people don't believe the MSM or the Democrats! Obama's $8m home!

He stated how much money he made and then complained about others and how they spend theirs. I didn’t get paid $300,000 to make a speeches on economic inequities, take it up with Obama’s and not me.

So you have no link.

As I said you ass-sumed the negative with no facts.

Read the link that started with the OP, Obama claimed to have made over $20 million.

Aaaaaand? Where does it say he "doesn't share his wealth"?

That was your claim.

He owns an $8.1 million home, 8 bedroom, 9 bathrooms, in is words, you can only have so much house, his is over 40 times the average home, he is ripping others for doing what he is doing, who is he to determine who and where people spend money? You get pissed at me for making the assumption, yet the guy with the money makes the assumption and you attack me. Sorry, but if you had millions or billions, I wouldn’t care on how you spent it and I certainly wouldn’t judge you on it unless you judged others, which is what he did.

You made the claim dood. Where's the evidence?

The evidence is in the link on the first post of this thread. He made a claim, where is his evidence? Why aren’t you critical of Obama’s statement and just mine? I know why.

Yeah, but the fucked up part is that's kinda small compared to the sorts of people he is talking about. I'm no Obama lover, but this argument is weak and overused. He was the fucking president for 8 years. Of course he's successful. Attack his words, not his home.
Obama is not talking about taking money from the wealthy or the influential or highly placed politicians. He and others like him have no intention of giving up their wealth and power. It's the middle class that communists like Obama want to destroy.

So you have no link.

As I said you ass-sumed the negative with no facts.

Read the link that started with the OP, Obama claimed to have made over $20 million.

That was your claim.

He owns an $8.1 million home, 8 bedroom, 9 bathrooms, in is words, you can only have so much house, his is over 40 times the average home, he is ripping others for doing what he is doing, who is he to determine who and where people spend money? You get pissed at me for making the assumption, yet the guy with the money makes the assumption and you attack me. Sorry, but if you had millions or billions, I wouldn’t care on how you spent it and I certainly wouldn’t judge you on it unless you judged others, which is what he did.

The evidence is in the link on the first post of this thread. He made a claim, where is his evidence? Why aren’t you critical of Obama’s statement and just mine? I know why.

You cited no evidence. You simply ass-sumed he "doesn't share his wealth". On your own. That's simply something you do not know.

It ain't up to some third party to provide evidence when you're the one making the claim.

Bet he has armed security guarding his lavish home too. He's perfectly fine with armed folks defending him and his family. Yet, he vehemently opposes allowing the 'Little People' to do the same. Just another disingenuous Limousine Liberal. It is what it is.

Obama could re-distribute all his wealth to the poor voluntarily and lead by example, why doesn't he? Is Obama a hypocrite of the first order? A typical do as I say not as I do liberal?

Obama showed us his "true colors" when he piously preached about being "I am my brother's keeper"...
President Obama's frequent references to us being 'our brother's keeper' are an example of the last kind of Bible misquote. Most recently he said it like this:
But part of that belief comes from my faith in the idea that I am my brother's keeper and I am my sister's keeper; that as a country, we rise and fall together. I'm not an island.
Dear President Obama: I'm Only My Brother's Keeper If My Brother Is My Sheep
All the while this is going on!
Obama_Brother_Hut.png

That was your claim.

You cited no evidence. You simply ass-sumed he "doesn't share his wealth". On your own. That's simply something you do not know.

It ain't up to some third party to provide evidence when you're the one making the claim.

I gave as much as he did spouting his crap, take it up with Obama. I simply matched his evidence.

That was your claim.

I gave as much as he did spouting his crap, take it up with Obama. I simply matched his evidence.

And yet you can't quote him to back up your position.
Therefore you made it up.

And yet you can't quote him to back up your position.
Therefore you made it up.

It’s in the link.

Forum List

Back