why common people don't believe the MSM or the Democrats! Obama's $8m home!

Obama continued on income inequality, saying, “History shows that societies which tolerate vast differences in wealth feed resentments and reduce solidarity and actually grow more slowly. And when economic power is concentrated in the hands of the few, history also shows that political power is sure to follow and that dynamic eats away at democracy.”

After the speech calling for rich people to get smaller houses, Obama traveled back to America and to his $8.1 million eight-bedroom, nine-and-a-half bathroom mansion in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the world.
Obama Attacks Wealthy For Big Houses Before Returning To His $8 Million MansionView attachment 206089
Obama advocated increased taxes on the wealthy....including himself
Trump cuts taxes on his rich buddies and pays for it by cutting benefits to the poor and working class

At a recent speech in South Africa, former President Barack Obama criticized wealth inequality, saying those who have more money should share their earnings with the less fortunate.

Do you really think his speech meant that people who work hard shouldn't have a nice home in a good neighborhood? That is not the take away I got from it.
He chided people for excess and talked about how bad vast wealth difference is but also confirmed the $20 mil he made. If he is that concerned about the wealth difference, he should give his away at the same time he talks poorly of those that enjoy the spoils of wealth as he does.
I think he might have been making a point about how you spend that money and what you do to try and benefit the people who have nothing. He isn't wrong, you know. I don't see his home as being "excessive."
Really? Nine bedrooms for 4 people isn't excessive? How big is yours? How much is yours worth? His house is exactly what he was chiding people for. He doesn't live what he preaches. He always has been, is to this day and always will be a hypocrite.
hero_mansions_16_92_56bfb8a7-9f73-4915-91ca-a9e3df703a94.jpg

No, this is more what he was talking about. Looks more like the Trump's living room, to be honest.
Keep deflecting. I could care less what Trumps living room looks like. Interesting that when you run out of banter you have to go to the but...Trump defense. No where in the article was there a mention of Trump.

If you could care, then that means you DO care but if you couldn't care, than that means that you DON'T care.
Do you really think his speech meant that people who work hard shouldn't have a nice home in a good neighborhood? That is not the take away I got from it.
He chided people for excess and talked about how bad vast wealth difference is but also confirmed the $20 mil he made. If he is that concerned about the wealth difference, he should give his away at the same time he talks poorly of those that enjoy the spoils of wealth as he does.
I think he might have been making a point about how you spend that money and what you do to try and benefit the people who have nothing. He isn't wrong, you know. I don't see his home as being "excessive."
Really? Nine bedrooms for 4 people isn't excessive? How big is yours? How much is yours worth? His house is exactly what he was chiding people for. He doesn't live what he preaches. He always has been, is to this day and always will be a hypocrite.

No, this is more what he was talking about. Looks more like the Trump's living room, to be honest.

I wonder what George's house looks like above the basement where they keep him

Keep deflecting. I could care less what Trumps living room looks like. Interesting that when you run out of banter you have to go to the but...Trump defense. No where in the article was there a mention of Trump.

Thank you for an entirely irrelevant post.
You cry about Obama's lavish home but literally Trump's home is made of gold. You are an idiot.

You stupid bastard

Obama continued on income inequality, saying, “History shows that societies which tolerate vast differences in wealth feed resentments and reduce solidarity and actually grow more slowly. And when economic power is concentrated in the hands of the few, history also shows that political power is sure to follow and that dynamic eats away at democracy.”

After the speech calling for rich people to get smaller houses, Obama traveled back to America and to his $8.1 million eight-bedroom, nine-and-a-half bathroom mansion in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the world.
Obama Attacks Wealthy For Big Houses Before Returning To His $8 Million MansionView attachment 206089
Trump cuts taxes on his rich buddies and pays for it by cutting benefits to the poor and working class

At a recent speech in South Africa, former President Barack Obama criticized wealth inequality, saying those who have more money should share their earnings with the less fortunate.

And then went home to his 8 million dollar home, that's what the thread is about.

You cry about Obama's lavish home but literally Trump's home is made of gold. You are an idiot.

You stupid bastard

The point goes right over your head. The POINT is that he calls OTHERS out for having the very same lifestyle he lives. How can you guys be this dense?

Don't show me where Obama lives. Show me his policies and ideas. Affordable Healthcare for all? Middle class first not trickle down? Pro choice? Pro environment? Not trying to do away with social security and medicare?

Trump is getting rid of illegals because it's popular with people who think it's brown people who are keeping wages down. And Trump is taking credit for Obama's already low unemployment rate. But notice wages aren't going up like they should be? Also Trump's tax breaks didn't work either. They weren't necessary and all the corporations did was buy back their own stocks. They didn't hire more or raise wages unless you are talking about the CEO's wages. He got a raise

You stupid bastard

The point goes right over your head. The POINT is that he calls OTHERS out for having the very same lifestyle he lives. How can you guys be this dense?

No, the point goes right over your head. I too maybe burn more lightbulbs than I should. That doesn't mean I can't be for going green.

No one is calling anyone out for the lifestyle they have. No one is telling rich people to feel guilty about what they have. That's just Republicans stoking the class warfare embers.

And then went home to his 8 million dollar home, that's what the thread is about.
READ THE SPEECH, damn it.

You stupid bastard

No, the point goes right over your head. I too maybe burn more lightbulbs than I should. That doesn't mean I can't be for going green.

No one is calling anyone out for the lifestyle they have. No one is telling rich people to feel guilty about what they have. That's just Republicans stoking the class warfare embers.

LOL, no...that's what Obambi is doing.

I listened to it, piss off OL. You are a brainwashed partisan.

What should he do? Don't say that they should give their fortunes away. That's stupid. What he is advocating is that he and everyone else as rich as he is pay more. What's wrong with that? That will help. That will work. But you want to focus on one single guy.

Boy this is exactly the Al Gore card. You guys did this to Al Gore. He couldn't be for Global warming because he has 5 homes and burns a lot of electricity.

Are you stupid or praying on stupid?

If you could care, then that means you DO care but if you couldn't care, than that means that you DON'T care.

Actually it's the other way 'round. The poster says he "could care less", meaning he does care and could turn it down if conditions permitted. That's what it means whether he knows it or not.

Of course we live in a world where now "would" means "wouldn't", so all bets are off on what could and couldn't mean.

I listened to it, piss off OL. You are a brainwashed partisan.
You are!!!

You stupid bastard

LOL, no...that's what Obambi is doing.

Don't feel guilty. Just don't cry when we raise your taxes. Some people have to be forced to pay taxes. In fact all of us are. If allowed you would pay zero in taxes just like the masters you serve. Do you think Trump pays taxes? Well we never saw his taxes so I'm going to guess the answer is FUCK NO he doesn't pay his fair share not even close.

Yeah, but the fucked up part is that's kinda small compared to the sorts of people he is talking about. I'm no Obama lover, but this argument is weak and overused. He was the fucking president for 8 years. Of course he's successful. Attack his words, not his home.
I think myth has an agenda. LOL

Obama could re-distribute all his wealth to the poor voluntarily and lead by example, why doesn't he? Is Obama a hypocrite of the first order? A typical do as I say not as I do liberal?
So Obama is not supposed to have nice things post presidency?
You’re an asshole of immense proportions.

Just one more PHONY liberal talking out his ass. I wonder what he got paid for that phony speech, $300k? Sure I'll give a speech on wealth inequality, if you pay me $300k.
He deserves it. He had the hardest job in the world for eight years. He earned the respect of people all over the world for his attempts at nuclear disarmament and supporting economic efforts to bring the world's poor into the 21st century.
You want to take on the job of the Presidency for eight years? Never a single minute actually "off," with the weight of the world on your shoulders? No wonder he disappeared on a three month vacation as soon as he was done.
$300K is diddly squat. You can bet Trump will ask for $750K when he's out of office.
Obama was on vacation for 8 years. He achieved nothing.

You stupid bastard
Hey dumby, I wasn’t complaining about his home . I was saying he is a hypocrite. Try to keep up. I can type slowly if it would help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

You stupid bastard

Yes he did. Take a comprehension course.

Nothing wrong with an 8 million dollar Home. He earned it

He is not saying you can’t have an expensive home, but that if you do, you are capable of contributing more to society

He is willing to

Forum List

Back