Why Conservative Is Simply Better....

1. Bill 'the rapist' Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy - The Gateway Pundit

So what? Bill Clinton had quite a few stupid ideas, not the least of which was NAFTA, which is why I never voted for him. You're barking up the wrong tree, biscuit eater.

The 'so what' is that Democrats/Liberals/Progressives vote for rapists, racists, and murderers.

I find that significant.

You don't.

You've had the best meltdown of the day so far. I'll bet it sounds even funnier in your screeching heavily accented broken English.

PC has basically wallpapered you two with the facts and you are going to rewrite history.

Dick.

Why don't you take it over to the Bullring...where you can show us what you've got without moving the goal posts.

I'll be waiting to see that happen.

Where does she prove that FDR prolonged the Great Depression?

Prove it using this chart:

depression_gdp.png

...lol, I guess we won't be getting that proof anytime soon.

The Southern Conservatives who flew this flag:

rebel-flag.jpg

1. Bill 'the rapist' Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.

So what? Bill Clinton had quite a few stupid ideas, not the least of which was NAFTA, which is why I never voted for him. You're barking up the wrong tree, biscuit eater.

The 'so what' is that Democrats/Liberals/Progressives vote for rapists, racists, and murderers.

I find that significant.

You don't.

You've had the best meltdown of the day so far. I'll bet it sounds even funnier in your screeching heavily accented broken English.

PC has basically wallpapered you two with the facts and you are going to rewrite history.

Dick.

Why don't you take it over to the Bullring...where you can show us what you've got without moving the goal posts.

Political Chic got lazy while thinking about plotting against the evil Dems and took her hard right blog post as solid evidence. She lazily ignored fleshing out whether it was completely factual. Now she looks silly trying to find justification for it and is running around busy trying to change the subject. Whereas, if she had just checked her work before posting she wouldn't look like a drooling fucking oaf. Now we sit here and watch her talk about Confederate flags and Bill Clinton the rapist. After she has figured out the entire western world is laughing at her, perhaps she will quietly recede to a dark place and dream of grazing again on the back 40.

I find that significant.

You don't.

Dick.

Political Chic got lazy while thinking about plotting against the evil Dems and took her hard right blog post as solid evidence. She lazily ignored fleshing out whether it was completely factual. Now she looks silly trying to find justification for it and is running around busy trying to change the subject. Whereas, if she had just checked her work before posting she wouldn't look like a drooling fucking oaf. Now we sit here and watch her talk about Confederate flags and Bill Clinton the rapist. After she has figured out the entire western world is laughing at her, perhaps she will quietly recede to a dark place and dream of grazing again on the back 40.

You've supplied nothing but commentary.

When you've got an argument, people might take your seriously.

I find that significant.

You don't.

Dick.

You haven't made a post that contributes to the topic.

I find that significant.

You don't.

Dick.

LOL, Says the court jester who hasn't added anything of substance.
CourtJesterWEB_zps2784d393.jpg

From Post 434: GDP was never brought up.

a. The League of Nations collected data from many nations throughout the 1930s on industrial production, unemployment, national debt, and taxes.
How did Roosevelt's United States compare with other countries?

In all four of these key indexesthe United States did very poorly, almost worse than any other nation in the study.

Most European nations handled the Great Depression better than the United States.

World Economic Survey: Eighth Year, 1938/1939 (Geneva: League of Nations, 1939) p.128, quoted in"New Deal or Raw Deal?: How FDR's Economic Legacy Has Damaged America," by Burton W. Folsom Jr

I find that significant.

You don't.

Dick.

In that sense, neither have you.

Because you've wondered way off the plantation in an effort to not be "wrong". (All the while making comments about what is really your behaviour).

Dick.

Because you've wondered way off the plantation in an effort to not be "wrong". (All the while making comments about what is really your behaviour).

I've proven that both unemployment and GDP hit their worst points of the Depression in 1933, and both improved from thereon.

Go ahead and try to prove that wrong.

a. The League of Nations collected data from many nations throughout the 1930s on industrial production, unemployment, national debt, and taxes.

In all four of these key indexesthe United States did very poorly, almost worse than any other nation in the study.

Most European nations handled the Great Depression better than the United States.

World Economic Survey: Eighth Year, 1938/1939 (Geneva: League of Nations, 1939) p.128, quoted in"New Deal or Raw Deal?: How FDR's Economic Legacy Has Damaged America," by Burton W. Folsom Jr

Puhleeze, the depression hit Europe after WWI, they were literally struggling for decades.

I find that significant.

You don't.

Dick.

depression_gdp.png

Pull your head out of your ass.

Unless you are somehow going to make the assertion that GDP is the only measure of economic wholeness (which has been her claim all along) and referenced by the people she quoted out of the Roosevelt Administration.

Otherwise look at today. We've had GDP grown and all the far left has done is cry about how it all goes to the rich.

Which is it.

Do you think that the remaining rich didn't make out like bandits.

If you want to argue that, then you pricks should shut up about all the wealth concentration that is taking place now.

Puhleeze, the depression hit Europe after WWI, they were literally struggling for decades.

Means nothing in this context.

Once again you are without anything...including an I.Q.

But, I'll issue the challenge once again...why don't you two know-it-alls take it somewhere that you can't move the goal posts in your efforts to save your asses.

Dick.

I've proven that both unemployment and GDP hit their worst points of the Depression in 1933, and both improved from thereon.

Why ?

You don't get to set the defintions in your arguments.

I find that significant.

You don't.

Dick.

depression_gdp.png

Pull your head out of your ass.

Unless you are somehow going to make the assertion that GDP is the only measure of economic wholeness (which has been her claim all along) and referenced by the people she quoted out of the Roosevelt Administration.

Otherwise look at today. We've had GDP grown and all the far left has done is cry about how it all goes to the rich.

Which is it.

Do you think that the remaining rich didn't make out like bandits.

If you want to argue that, then you pricks should shut up about all the wealth concentration that is taking place now.

I said, GDP AND unemployment hit their worst levels in 1933. Do you accept that as fact?

Why ?

You don't get to set the defintions in your arguments.

Economic expansion/contraction is the measure upon which recessions, depressions, expansions are determined?

How can you not know that?

we all enjoy letting someone tell us what is better,,,good thing the Founders didn't listen...

Oh, but they did. You should read their writings sometime.
They evidently did not listen to their conservative masters in a monarchy and legislature of their home country...

Somehow, the erroneous assumption that anything leftists like from history is automatically "liberal" - and thus, associated with them - never fails to send me into gales of laughter.

I DO wish you wouldn't post it so often, though. I read this at work, and it's not good for me to sit at my desk, giggling.

Forum List

Back