Why Conservative Is Simply Better....

So....why didn't you list any that are untrue?

Would that help?

Ok, just for fun

1) Conservatives believe that there are moral truths, right and wrong, and that these truths are permanent......

Is is still a moral truth that black people are inferior and should be kept as slaves? And if you still believe that you really think that's "moral"?

Oh, and if you think that's not a conservative "moral truth" can you give another example?

:alcoholic:

Which conservatives stated what you claim?

Certainly not the Founders.

The Southern Conservatives who flew this flag:

rebel-flag.jpg

[

This is what I posted:

1. Now, listen, I've listened to this Harry - now this thing has been tried for seven successive years, and we ' ve still got twelve million unemployed. I want to point out - you're all Just as much interested in Mr. Roosevelt as I am - before you launch this thing, I think you're opening yourselves to an attack that we' ve had seven years of deficits, seven years of increasing the thing, and we're just where we were seven years ago."
Morgenthau, 1939
http://www.fdrlibrary.marist.edu/_resources/images/morg/md0241.pdf
page 64

Exposed you once again, huh?

We weren't where he said we were 7 years prior to 1939. You lie.

Would that help?

Ok, just for fun

1) Conservatives believe that there are moral truths, right and wrong, and that these truths are permanent......

Is is still a moral truth that black people are inferior and should be kept as slaves? And if you still believe that you really think that's "moral"?

Oh, and if you think that's not a conservative "moral truth" can you give another example?

rebel-flag.jpg

1. Bill 'the rapist' Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy - The Gateway Pundit

[

This is what I posted:

1. Now, listen, I've listened to this Harry - now this thing has been tried for seven successive years, and we ' ve still got twelve million unemployed. I want to point out - you're all Just as much interested in Mr. Roosevelt as I am - before you launch this thing, I think you're opening yourselves to an attack that we' ve had seven years of deficits, seven years of increasing the thing, and we're just where we were seven years ago."
Morgenthau, 1939
page 64

The direct quote was of Henry Morgenthau, Jr.

For your edification:

"Henry Morgenthau, Jr. (/ˈmɔrɡənθɔː/; May 11, 1891 – February 6, 1967) was the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury during the administration of Franklin D. Roosevelt. He played a major role in designing and financing the New Deal."
Henry Morgenthau, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

It seems that NYLiar is correcting Morgenthau.

[

This is what I posted:

Morgenthau, 1939
page 64

For your edification:

"Henry Morgenthau, Jr. (/ˈmɔrɡənθɔː/; May 11, 1891 – February 6, 1967) was the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury during the administration of Franklin D. Roosevelt. He played a major role in designing and financing the New Deal."

So what? He's wrong if he claimed the US wasn't better off in 1939 than it was in 1932:

realgdp19291941.gif

You tell us. Do those GDP numbers look as good, or better in 1932 as they do in 1939?

Would that help?

Ok, just for fun

rebel-flag.jpg

1. Bill 'the rapist' Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.

So what? Bill Clinton had quite a few stupid ideas, not the least of which was NAFTA, which is why I never voted for him. You're barking up the wrong tree, biscuit eater.

[

This is what I posted:

Morgenthau, 1939
page 64

For your edification:

So what? He's wrong if he claimed the US wasn't better off in 1939 than it was in 1932:

realgdp19291941.gif

You tell us. Do those GDP numbers look as good, or better in 1932 as they do in 1939?

He is correct in stating that Roosevelt's policies failed to halt the depression....and, in fact extended it.

Proof is that European nations, without Roosevelt at the helm, did better in fighting the worldwide recession.

The reason that this is important is that another failed President, Barack Obama, also used government stimulus to no avail.....
....Without said government polices, Canada had greater success during the recent downturn than the United States.

I'd be happy to prove that.

As a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to educate a Liberal....so I am happy to do so and educate you Liberals in history, economics, and politics....

....and rectitude, as well.

[

This is what I posted:

Morgenthau, 1939
page 64

For your edification:

realgdp19291941.gif

Was he referencing GDP or something else.

You whine about cultists...then go and behave the very way you decry.

Would that help?

Ok, just for fun

rebel-flag.jpg

So what? Bill Clinton had quite a few stupid ideas, not the least of which was NAFTA, which is why I never voted for him. You're barking up the wrong tree, biscuit eater.

The 'so what' is that Democrats/Liberals/Progressives vote for rapists, racists, and murderers.

I find that significant.

You don't.

[

This is what I posted:

Morgenthau, 1939
page 64

For your edification:

realgdp19291941.gif

He is correct in stating that Roosevelt's policies failed to halt the depression....and, in fact extended it.

No he isn't right. If you can't read that chart, say so, I'll explain it to you.

Would that help?

Ok, just for fun

rebel-flag.jpg

The 'so what' is that Democrats/Liberals/Progressives vote for rapists, racists, and murderers.

I find that significant.

You don't.

You've had the best meltdown of the day so far. I'll bet it sounds even funnier in your screeching heavily accented broken English.

rebel-flag.jpg

I find that significant.

You don't.

You've had the best meltdown of the day so far. I'll bet it sounds even funnier in your screeching heavily accented broken English.

PC has basically wallpapered you two with the facts and you are going to rewrite history.

Dick.

Why don't you take it over to the Bullring...where you can show us what you've got without moving the goal posts.

I'll be waiting to see that happen.

The funny thing is that these far left drones are really conservatives. But then again they also think that your money is their money.

"they also think that your money is their money."

Roosevelt supporter 'Happy' Chandler famously claimed exactly that:

1. : “[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.” Happy Chandler’s dangerous statism

Thus spake a Democrat/Liberal

rebel-flag.jpg

I find that significant.

You don't.

Whenever you lose an argument you screech "meltdown."

It has never happened.

I have some advice for you:
Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
Proverbs 12:22

rebel-flag.jpg

I find that significant.

You don't.

PC has basically wallpapered you two with the facts and you are going to rewrite history.

Dick.

Why don't you take it over to the Bullring...where you can show us what you've got without moving the goal posts.

I'll be waiting to see that happen.

Where does she prove that FDR prolonged the Great Depression?

Prove it using this chart:

depression_gdp.png

rebel-flag.jpg

I find that significant.

You don't.

It has never happened.

Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.

I'd love to see him issue a Bullring challenge to you.

Then he'd have to stay with the topic and not walk all over the map just to prove he's right (even though he projects that onto others).

Just wait...the better one liners are probably all on deck as he seeks for a "graceful" way to pull is overkicked ass out of this one.

rebel-flag.jpg

I find that significant.

You don't.

It has never happened.

The insane think they're the sanest people on earth. That's your affliction.

You show me how this chart, of economic FACTS, proves that FDR prolonged the depression:

depression_gdp.png

I find that significant.

You don't.

It has never happened.

I'd love to see him issue a Bullring challenge to you.

Then he'd have to stay with the topic and not walk all over the map just to prove he's right (even though he projects that onto others).

Just wait...the better one liners are probably all on deck as he seeks for a "graceful" way to pull is overkicked ass out of this one.

I'm the one posting facts about FDR. She's the one screeching about Clinton being a rapist.

Forum List

Back