Why Conservative Is Simply Better....

["…The New Deal had done remarkable things, especially in social reform...”

Nice to see you agree with Schlesinger on FDR's magnificent accomplishments in the area of social reform.

Good for you.

What???

Trying to change the subject?

Or acknowledging that Schlesinger....and Morgenthau......admitted what an abject failure FDR was in battling the depression.

The Black Knight has been reduced to posts that are nothing but prattle.

There's another example of self-absorbed adolescent behavior right there. Does your mommy know where you are?

Nice to see you agree with Schlesinger on FDR's magnificent accomplishments in the area of social reform.

Good for you.

What???

Or acknowledging that Schlesinger....and Morgenthau......admitted what an abject failure FDR was in battling the depression.

There's another example of self-absorbed adolescent behavior right there. Does your mommy know where you are?

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

Good for you.

What???

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

Why do righties say things that are so obviously untrue? It's almost pathological.

Good for you.

What???

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

You people are funniest when you're in denial.

good luck kissing PoliticalChic's ass. she's like 70 lol.

Good for you.

What???

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

Why do righties say things that are so obviously untrue? It's almost pathological.

A cult membership comes with the requirement that they never admit they were wrong.

Good for you.

What???

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

What???

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

A cult membership comes with the requirement that they never admit they were wrong.

You should know.

It is true sign of desperation when you two electronically lick each others balls in consolation.

You got stomped.

Get over it.

What???

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

You should know.

It is true sign of desperation when you two electronically lick each others balls in consolation.

You got stomped.

Get over it.

LOL, shouldn't you be out cornholing a canoer?

Good for you.

What???

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

Lying about me is both your stock in trade, and the primary sign that you've lost......again.

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.....

Nah, you're not vulgar at all

But maybe that's because your beliefs are immune to truth

:banana:

So....why didn't you list any that are untrue?

Would that help?

Ok, just for fun

1) Conservatives believe that there are moral truths, right and wrong, and that these truths are permanent......

Is is still a moral truth that black people are inferior and should be kept as slaves? And if you still believe that you really think that's "moral"?

Oh, and if you think that's not a conservative "moral truth" can you give another example?

:alcoholic:

What???

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

Lying about me is both your stock in trade, and the primary sign that you've lost......again.
You have been exposed for telling multiple lies by multiple posters with multiple ;links proving your lies in this thread. One that was detailed with impeccable links is in regards to your distorted out of context misuse of the Morganthau quote. Even when a photo copy of the actual diary page of the source was posted you stayed in denial and continued to promote your lie.
Manipulating and misusing quotes and even facts to paint a false analysis and conclusion is lying. That is what you do. In the case of Morgnathau you present a claim that Morganthau was disagreeing with FDR and his New Deal programs when he was in fact complaining to FDR about taxes not being applied to the rich at a grater rate. In addition you completely ignore the difference in priorities of Morganthau and his differing analylitcal facts and methods.

Would that help?

Ok, just for fun

1) Conservatives believe that there are moral truths, right and wrong, and that these truths are permanent......

Is is still a moral truth that black people are inferior and should be kept as slaves? And if you still believe that you really think that's "moral"?

Oh, and if you think that's not a conservative "moral truth" can you give another example?

:alcoholic:

Which conservatives stated what you claim?

Certainly not the Founders.

You got your ass kicked.

Get over it.

It's not the first time.

Won't be the last.

You have been exposed for telling multiple lies by multiple posters with multiple ;links proving your lies in this thread. One that was detailed with impeccable links is in regards to your distorted out of context misuse of the Morganthau quote. Even when a photo copy of the actual diary page of the source was posted you stayed in denial and continued to promote your lie.
Manipulating and misusing quotes and even facts to paint a false analysis and conclusion is lying. That is what you do. In the case of Morgnathau you present a claim that Morganthau was disagreeing with FDR and his New Deal programs when he was in fact complaining to FDR about taxes not being applied to the rich at a grater rate. In addition you completely ignore the difference in priorities of Morganthau and his differing analylitcal facts and methods.

I never lie.

But you do...as in this lie: "One that was detailed with impeccable links is in regards to your distorted out of context misuse of the Morganthau quote."

This is what I posted:

1. Now, listen, I've listened to this Harry - now this thing has been tried for seven successive years, and we ' ve still got twelve million unemployed. I want to point out - you're all Just as much interested in Mr. Roosevelt as I am - before you launch this thing, I think you're opening yourselves to an attack that we' ve had seven years of deficits, seven years of increasing the thing, and we're just where we were seven years ago."
Morgenthau, 1939
http://www.fdrlibrary.marist.edu/_resources/images/morg/md0241.pdf
page 64

2. "We have tried spending money. We are spending more than we have ever spent before and it does not work. And I have just one interest, and if I am wrong … somebody else can have my job. I want to see this country prosperous. I want to see people get a job. I want to see people get enough to eat. We have never made good on our promises. … I say after eight years of this Administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started. … And an enormous debt to boot."
Morgenthau, Henry, Jr. (May 9, 1939).Henry Morgenthau Diary, Microfilm Roll #50(PDF, 1.9 MB).
Henry Morgenthau, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Both are correct, sourced, and linked.

Exposed you once again, huh?

Forum List

Back