Why Corona Virus Spiking In Very Hot States? Air Conditioning? Families Staying Home With 24/7 Running AC?

this theory was brought up earlier on Tucker Carlson. It makes sense, a lot of people get sick from inhaling a lot of AC fumes. I know I cant be around AC for very long,it will eventually kill me! Im in Florida and I dont care if its 95 degrees, I am not running my AC all the time, at least I get a lot of breezes here on the west coast. But this makes sense, a lot of people are in thier homes now as its baking in the south and the AC is on most of the time full force. you breathe that stuff in long enough, it could make u real sick!
so what do you guys think? is it AC thats making a lot more Corolla cases this week?
In two places at once? You are surely one amazing person.

Look at a map sometime; Florida has two coasts, dumbass.

In other news, I keep my AC set on 80, sometimes lower depending on the humidity. I'm outside a lot day and night, though, and usually turn it off around 10-12 pm and back on around 11-12 am.
You said Florida and then the West Coast. Be more specific then there gomer.

Pipe down, moron, and learn the word 'peninsula', then find 'Florida' in Google, shit for brains. Also learn 'east' and 'west' while looking at a map of Florida. Then, first thing tomorrow, sue your grade school for socially promoting you.

this theory was brought up earlier on Tucker Carlson. It makes sense, a lot of people get sick from inhaling a lot of AC fumes. I know I cant be around AC for very long,it will eventually kill me! Im in Florida and I dont care if its 95 degrees, I am not running my AC all the time, at least I get a lot of breezes here on the west coast. But this makes sense, a lot of people are in thier homes now as its baking in the south and the AC is on most of the time full force. you breathe that stuff in long enough, it could make u real sick!
so what do you guys think? is it AC thats making a lot more Corolla cases this week?

In other news, I keep my AC set on 80, sometimes lower depending on the humidity. I'm outside a lot day and night, though, and usually turn it off around 10-12 pm and back on around 11-12 am.
The west coast of Florida.. The armpit area...
yup! all of our armpits smell this time of year
It is here also it's been in the 90's with 86 degree dew point and 70% humidity during the day, at night it is 100%.

What type of fumes does your AC blow into your room(s)?
in 2006? i worked at a resort here,,,again,,their AC got me so sick,,i was about to quit anyway,,it ate my voice too!
I have worked outside most of my life and wished I had an AC..My Papa would ell me not to sit in front of the window AC because it would make me sick or ruin me from being able to work outside...
do you still work? i have no choice, i have a lead on the Lido Beach Resort, I have always wanted to work there, actually I have always wanted to live on Lido Key, but Im not worth 20 Million Dollars! told them I will stop by for a meet and greet in a few weeks

Pipe down, moron, and learn the word 'peninsula', then find 'Florida' in Google, shit for brains. Also learn 'east' and 'west' while looking at a map of Florida. Then, first thing tomorrow, sue your grade school for socially promoting you.
You a loser MAGAtard from FL? Don't be offended by your own stupidity. It's rampant around here.

It is here also it's been in the 90's with 86 degree dew point and 70% humidity during the day, at night it is 100%.
well where i live, they dont charge u water by the gallon,,,its a straight fee,,,,,we all have to take 3 or 4 showers a day for obvious reasons!

What type of fumes does your AC blow into your room(s)?
in 2006? i worked at a resort here,,,again,,their AC got me so sick,,i was about to quit anyway,,it ate my voice too!
I have worked outside most of my life and wished I had an AC..My Papa would ell me not to sit in front of the window AC because it would make me sick or ruin me from being able to work outside...
do you still work? i have no choice, i have a lead on the Lido Beach Resort, I have always wanted to work there, actually I have always wanted to live on Lido Key, but Im not worth 20 Million Dollars! told them I will stop by for a meet and greet in a few weeks
I work part time at a camp and canoe joint and do work around the area doing masonry and electrical and now doing some heavy equipment repair..I do what I can but it isn't as much as I want to do..

well where i live, they dont charge u water by the gallon,,,its a straight fee,,,,,we all have to take 3 or 4 showers a day for obvious reasons!
I have a well that is 976 feet deep with water that is around sixty degrees when it comes out.

i thought florida had 3 coasts, isnt there a coast where illegal aliens swim to hoping sharks and whales dont eat them on the way?

I have a well that is 976 feet deep with water that is around sixty degrees when it comes out.
well i hope that creepy girls in white dont crawl there way out of the well time to time

well i hope that creepy girls in white dont crawl there way out of the well time to time
If she did the smell would alert yous..

i have a big lake in back, i have to worry about those 20 ft crocodiles coming to my front door every nite for food

i have a big lake in back, i have to worry about those 20 ft crocodiles coming to my front door every nite for food
That is why I live up in Missouri......I live by the Elk River it is a spring fed river that is cold all through the summer if it rains..The foothills of the Ozarks has the usual hills and hollows but if you drive about one mile west it is flat and starts the great prairie of OK and Kansass..

That is why I live up in Missouri......I live by the Elk River it is a spring fed river that is cold all through the summer if it rains..The foothills of the Ozarks has the usual hills and hollows but if you drive about one mile west it is flat and starts the great prairie of OK and Kansass..
you must have all kinds of animals on the loose out there,,do u often cross paths with them when driving?

you must have all kinds of animals on the loose out there,,do u often cross paths with them when driving?
Many times or you can open the door in the early morning and watch herds of deer, there are eagles and hawks, owls and the usual stuff in the woods. I grew up in OKC and visited my grandparents farm and always liked the country better than the city.

Many times or you can open the door in the early morning and watch herds of deer, there are eagles and hawks, owls and the usual stuff in the woods. I grew up in OKC and visited my grandparents farm and always liked the country better than the city.
do u ever watch that pilot channel on the tube? i watch a few of these infamous commercial accidents before i go to bed,,,like now.

do u ever watch that pilot channel on the tube? i watch a few of these infamous commercial accidents before i go to bed,,,like now.
No, I do stream on my Wii-U but I usually only watch history, sociology, psychology or cartoons like Fugget About It or Family Guy, film noir classics...

Cozy 64 here right now. Back up to 76 tomorrow................Whats an AC /

I keep my AC on 24 hours a day, and all I've caught so far is HIV. Pretty sure the AC had something to do with it.

I don't get what you are saying. I've lived in Arizona since the 80s and have never gotten sick from inhaling AC air. Do you mean ducts that have lots of built up dust? Yes that can be a problem but you have to get those cleaned out with a duct vacuum service every few years.

Forum List

Back