Why Corona Virus Spiking In Very Hot States? Air Conditioning? Families Staying Home With 24/7 Running AC?

I don't get what you are saying. I've lived in Arizona since the 80s and have never gotten sick from inhaling AC air. Do you mean ducts that have lots of built up dust? Yes that can be a problem but you have to get those cleaned out with a duct vacuum service every few years.

Some people react badly to refrigerated air. If I sleep with it on my lungs will hurt for an hour after I wake up, makes them raw. IF you don't drain off the humidity properly you can end up with a lot of fungus growing in the bottom of the unit from the sweat off the condenser on some models. Most modern models have done away with that problem, though, except in superhumid areas.
So, are you saying that people can get Covid-19 from air conditioners? If so, why were people getting sick in early March?

I never said that, and in fact doubt it would be spread by air conditioning. I said:

Some people react badly to refrigerated air. If I sleep with it on my lungs will hurt for an hour after I wake up, makes them raw. IF you don't drain off the humidity properly you can end up with a lot of fungus growing in the bottom of the unit from the sweat off the condenser on some models. Most modern models have done away with that problem, though, except in superhumid areas.
So what does that have to do with Covid-19?

What does you being a noisy faggot desperate for male attention have to do with you trolling this thread?
You're pathetic.

Says a whiney little drunken troll who got rejected at the bathhouse yet again by all the other faggots and needs to vent on the innernetz. Don't forget to tell your Mommy that.

this theory was brought up earlier on Tucker Carlson. It makes sense, a lot of people get sick from inhaling a lot of AC fumes. I know I cant be around AC for very long,it will eventually kill me! Im in Florida and I dont care if its 95 degrees, I am not running my AC all the time, at least I get a lot of breezes here on the west coast. But this makes sense, a lot of people are in thier homes now as its baking in the south and the AC is on most of the time full force. you breathe that stuff in long enough, it could make u real sick!
so what do you guys think? is it AC thats making a lot more Corolla cases this week?
It’s just the initial spike after reopening. It’s mostly young and middle aged people. The number of cases is highest in the big cities of course, yet the number per 100k is highest on Indian reservations.

1384 deaths, and 1044 were 65+ year olds. Only 6 were younger than 20.

The vast majority of new cases are 20-44 year olds. Total right now is about 29,000 cases. Yet only 72 have died in that age group. That’s a 0.2% mortality rate.

The statistics show that working class age groups recover from it and have low mortality rates. Elderly more rarely get it, but it’s much more deadly.

So there is nothing to “panic” about. Let young people get it so they become immune. Keep elderly isolated and locked down.
The faster our main 20-50 year olds get it and become immune, then the spread will die off significantly as we reach herd immunity.

Communist Democrats are trying to prevent this from happening so they can keep dragging the economy into oblivion.
What institution did you get your medical degree from, again?
What’s your opinion, Tyrell Einstein?

lol his opinion is he will report you to the FBI n stuff if you don't kiss his ass or something, lol

Ignore the little snivleing faggot; it's a kiddie troll.

I don't get what you are saying. I've lived in Arizona since the 80s and have never gotten sick from inhaling AC air. Do you mean ducts that have lots of built up dust? Yes that can be a problem but you have to get those cleaned out with a duct vacuum service every few years.

So, are you saying that people can get Covid-19 from air conditioners? If so, why were people getting sick in early March?

I never said that, and in fact doubt it would be spread by air conditioning. I said:

What does you being a noisy faggot desperate for male attention have to do with you trolling this thread?
You're pathetic.

Says a whiney little drunken troll who got rejected at the bathhouse yet again by all the other faggots and needs to vent on the innernetz. Don't forget to tell your Mommy that.
So, your major insult is to accuse me of being gay? Have you ever heard of latent homosexuality? Maybe you should look into it... But yes, I've had gay sex. I've had heterosexual sex as well. So what?

this theory was brought up earlier on Tucker Carlson. It makes sense, a lot of people get sick from inhaling a lot of AC fumes. I know I cant be around AC for very long,it will eventually kill me! Im in Florida and I dont care if its 95 degrees, I am not running my AC all the time, at least I get a lot of breezes here on the west coast. But this makes sense, a lot of people are in thier homes now as its baking in the south and the AC is on most of the time full force. you breathe that stuff in long enough, it could make u real sick!
so what do you guys think? is it AC thats making a lot more Corolla cases this week?
It’s just the initial spike after reopening. It’s mostly young and middle aged people. The number of cases is highest in the big cities of course, yet the number per 100k is highest on Indian reservations.

1384 deaths, and 1044 were 65+ year olds. Only 6 were younger than 20.

The vast majority of new cases are 20-44 year olds. Total right now is about 29,000 cases. Yet only 72 have died in that age group. That’s a 0.2% mortality rate.

The statistics show that working class age groups recover from it and have low mortality rates. Elderly more rarely get it, but it’s much more deadly.

So there is nothing to “panic” about. Let young people get it so they become immune. Keep elderly isolated and locked down.
The faster our main 20-50 year olds get it and become immune, then the spread will die off significantly as we reach herd immunity.

Communist Democrats are trying to prevent this from happening so they can keep dragging the economy into oblivion.
What institution did you get your medical degree from, again?
What’s your opinion, Tyrell Einstein?

lol his opinion is he will report you to the FBI n stuff if you don't kiss his ass or something, lol

Ignore the little snivleing faggot; it's a kiddie troll.
No, I actually made a report to the F.B.I. because I believe this guy is a danger to society.

00_008rea (97).jpg

Most people these days act like they are afraid of being in the sun. They go from A/C house to A/C/ car and to A/C stores. But less out in the sun.

What type of fumes does your AC blow into your room(s)?
in 2006? i worked at a resort here,,,again,,their AC got me so sick,,i was about to quit anyway,,it ate my voice too!
Large commercial systems that are commonly found in hospitals and resorts have been known to spread legionairs disease so yes it is more than possible other viruses and bacteria could be spread in such a way. Any thing that recirculates air can recirculate airborne virus and bactieria. Your fans could do the same thing. We mayu have repopened to early only time will tell. Pretty tough place to be in with the pandemic. Close everything nothing gets done and economy tanks. Close nothing and people get sick. Pretty easy for us to sit around and bitch about it while our leaders are held responsible for an impossible situation wit realy no good out come. Glad i am no longer in a leadership role. I spend most my time on the water fishing these days. i come home for a day or two a week to pay bills and make sure my house is still there but no riots or talk of covid on the water. Hell most the time I am blissfully unaware of the goings on on land. No meat shortage for me I am banking about ten pounds of fillets a day. Gunna be harder bank this week I forgot to empty my camper freezer and bring some home. No room left for any thing in the camper freezer gunna have to spend alot of money on ice this week or sell some of the filllets.

#65: One notices large machines running as they are parked on a college campus. These machines seem to be cleaning the plumbing in buildings or some such enterprise, recalling that Legionnaire's disease has a relationship to the number of floors in a building (10 floors or less are a deciding factor). It's the first time these machines have been around, at least within the last five years.

In two places at once? You are surely one amazing person.

Look at a map sometime; Florida has two coasts, dumbass.

In other news, I keep my AC set on 80, sometimes lower depending on the humidity. I'm outside a lot day and night, though, and usually turn it off around 10-12 pm and back on around 11-12 am.
He said Florida and then the West Coast. Being more specific would help.
florida has a west coast,,,

Hmmm the A/C last summer didn’t cause a viral outbreak.

Wow; blobbers will believe anything

The AC is where they think that Legionnaires disease originated...
From cooling towers not the a/c
OK ty.
maybe? way back in Feb/march,,all those chinese nationalist, that flew here, stayed in hotels with the AC running, and shortly after that, about 2000 AC units got the virus, then the virus spread to about 300,000 AC units? hmm, no wonder my AC unit has been coughing and sneezing alot

We'll believe this:

May 2020 COVID-19 / Legionella

In two places at once? You are surely one amazing person.

Look at a map sometime; Florida has two coasts, dumbass.

In other news, I keep my AC set on 80, sometimes lower depending on the humidity. I'm outside a lot day and night, though, and usually turn it off around 10-12 pm and back on around 11-12 am.
He said Florida and then the West Coast. Being more specific would help.
florida has a west coast,,,

The dope addled moron thinks 'west coast' was capitalized; probably the cheap vodka and Russian meth.

You're pathetic.

So, your major insult is to accuse me of being gay? Have you ever heard of latent homosexuality? Maybe you should look into it... But yes, I've had gay sex. I've had heterosexual sex as well. So what?

I never accuse anybody of being gay; you're faggots, not 'gay'. And, using the stupid pop psychology tardedness merely confirms you're a mentally ill faggot as well. So what?

The machines on campus we have noticed are Aggreko, portable power-rental machines (based in Glasgow), and don't seem linked to ac or cooling towers. The legionella case in post #74 states: 'Cases of Legionnaire's disease associated with cruise ships have been reported previously
.'

Forum List

Back