Why couldn't Nixon get rid of communist agents?

Holding extremist views is not illegal in the US. Neither is simply being a communist or believing in Marxism.
Just because they don't throw you in jail doesn't mean that it is legal.

It means you aren't worth the three hots and a cot it costs to incarcerate you.

They always plan crimes because their base literature is direct calls for extremism, terror and coup d'état.

Then they can be arrested for conspiracy to commit whatever crime.

But the crime there is their planning to commit a crime. There is no crime in being a communist. And they are protected by the same US Constitution that all citizens are.

Just because they don't throw you in jail doesn't mean that it is legal.

It means you aren't worth the three hots and a cot it costs to incarcerate you.

The fact that they have openly run for president does show being a communist is not illegal.

Then they can be arrested for conspiracy to commit whatever crime.

But the crime there is their planning to commit a crime. There is no crime in being a communist. And they are protected by the same US Constitution that all citizens are.
They are engaged in propaganda of extremism, and their parties are a de facto conspiracy for the purpose of terror and a communist coup, the abolition of the republican system that the founding fathers bequeathed.

I speak for myself. About had it up to here with you Russian shitstains bitching about America while Russia is a barely habitable dump ruled by a crazy man.

I agree. And I am even more tired of idiots who do not know or understand the US Constitution trying to tell us what it means.

They are engaged in propaganda of extremism, and their parties are a de facto conspiracy for the purpose of terror and a communist coup, the abolition of the republican system that the founding fathers bequeathed.

As long as they are not planning the overthrow of the US Gov't, they are free to believe what they want.

Yes. Advertisers use it all the time. Unless your propaganda is in violation of the law (ie lying, slander ect) it is legal.
I'm talking about propaganda of extremism, terror and coup d'état to overturn the US constitution. Is it legal?

As long as they are not planning the overthrow of the US Gov't, they are free to believe what they want.
that is, they have the right to abolish the constitutional order and arrange a bloody terror?

I'm talking about propaganda of extremism, terror and coup d'état to overturn the US constitution. Is it legal?

If you conspire to overthrow the US gov't, you have committed a crime.

Simply being a communist and believing communism to be a better way is not a crime.

that is, they have the right to abolish the constitutional order and arrange a bloody terror?

How in the hell did you get that from what I said?

No, they do not have the right to overthrow constitutional order and arrange bloody terror. But those are overt actions, not just beliefs.

As I said, just being a communist is not illegal.

Simply being a communist and believing communism to be a better way is not a crime.
They didn't give up their Marxism, hence they are plotting it.

It's worse than that.
Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves.
Communism is all about conscription by the Federal Government.

That's why Ukraine is fighting so hard. Why do you think Crimea was in favor until they found out about the conscription? Now they aren't so happy with it.

But behind communism is the promotion of slavery. Slavery of the people by the Government.

And that is illegal.

But behind communism is the promotion of slavery. Slavery of the people by the Government.

And that is illegal.

Indeed it is. And the moment you enslave someone, or conspire to enslave someone, you are guilty of a crime. But until then, just thinking that slavery is great is not a crime.

Forum List

Back