Why Democrats are popular with teenagers

DudleySmith

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2020
Mental illness warps their world view.

Further Evidence on the Global Decline in the Mental Health of the Young​

Increased leisure time and reduced labor supply of young men may be partly due to the improved quality of video games.

Last edited:
1717219797711.png

The OP needs to switch the nouns in the thread title around...

SMILE

:)

Increased leisure time and reduced labor supply of young men may be partly due to the improved quality of video games.

Because Democrats tell teenagers.......

They are amazing and special and wonderful people that are the future of the world right now and they are our most priceless asset.

They tell them they deserve everything for showing up. They should get free college, 28 dollars an hour for pouring coffee into a cup, free this and free that.

That concepts like being gay means you're a better person somehow and deserve extra attention.

And they tell them nothing is their fault. All of their problems are because of racism, republicans, boomers, climate change and so on.

Basically democrats praise them for doing nothing, tell them they deserve everything, and blame none of their problems on them.

Well if they're working, living with a relative, not having a bunch of kids they don't want and can't afford who really cares?

We were all a little stupid as teenagers. It's because of our idealism coupled with inexperience. By 30, most people are over that stupid stage. Most people except for Democrats, that is. In other words, Democrats are just older people that never developed past their teenage years. So in the end, teenagers favor Democrats because Democrats act like teenagers. MAGA

Because Mom & Dad aren’t cool or woke like hot Ms. Folk teaching 7th grade English class. They are old, dumb, stodgy, out of touch FOX news or Golden Girls viewers.

I am new, cool and smart because I follow College kids and young teachers. Oh and if I don’t, other kids will think I’m weird and make fun of me.

Last edited:

For the same reason that Santa Claus and the tooth fairy are popular with kids: free stuff.

Forum List

Back