Why Dennis Miller Isn't Funny

He used to be but then he decided he could think for himself. He was wrong.

wow, an obama fluffer says people that don't like obama aren't funny

shocking

and never heard of this fluffer, so his opinion doesn't amount to much

now Sam Kinison.....there was someone who was funny.....

Agreed. But you know who one of my favorite comedians is? Dennis Wolfberg, because he can describe a situation without using any cuss words at all, but in the way he describes it, you know EXACTLY what was said and done, but it is in normal, civil, clean language, but it is funny as all get out.

dennis was funnier than hell ABS......me and my buddies would be watching this guy and we would be laughing our asses off....

now Sam Kinison.....there was someone who was funny.....

Agreed. But you know who one of my favorite comedians is? Dennis Wolfberg, because he can describe a situation without using any cuss words at all, but in the way he describes it, you know EXACTLY what was said and done, but it is in normal, civil, clean language, but it is funny as all get out.

dennis was funnier than hell ABS......me and my buddies would be watching this guy and we would be laughing our asses off....

Yep.................he was a great comic, and he will be forever missed.

I wish that more comedians were like him. I mean, you can describe a whole situation without cussing.

Dennis Miller is a tired, old, joke. I remember when Miller was 100% behind Obama, disparaging those who did not support Obama. Now Miller is against who he was for, so late to the party, but boy is Miller funny, ha, ha.

I found political humor a lot more funny when I was much younger, but back then it simply consisted of a line or two by Johnny Carson during a monologue. I recall the Wilbur Mills tidal basin situation and read an article that Carson quit referencing it in jokes once he found out that Mills suffered from alcoholism. Today I watch far less TV but I can picture the smug look of Dennis Miller and some from the other side of the aisle. The situation today leads me more towards praying for our politicians and praying for us all.

Forum List

Back