Why Did Black People Vote for Obama?

Link to evidence and source, please.

Link to evidence and source please.

Yes...do go on....with evidence and source, please.

They are FACTS if you provide evidence and source to show that they are indeed FACTS.

Have you heard of this thing called Google?... Here's a taste...:eusa_whistle:

The HIV prevalence rate for blacks (1,715 per 100,000 population) was almost eight times as high as - Google Search

And those statistics were compiled by whom, and works in favor of whom? I don't believe statistics that demonize one group over another. Period. Now what? You got anything else?

Progressive/liberal/negroid :blahblah: spin, typical...

What difference would it make?

I would never use my friends to defend against some idiot calling me a racist.

It's funny that people think calling someone a racist even proves anything.

It doesn't change the facts about the plight of black in this country.

The HIV prevalence rate for blacks (1,715 per 100,000 population) was almost eight times as high as that of whites.

Oh and I guess it's only considered racist when a white man brings up these facts.

They are FACTS if you provide evidence and source to show that they are indeed FACTS.

The HIV prevalence rate for blacks (1,715 per 100,000 population) was almost eight times as high as - Google Search

Have you heard that those throwing facts around are the ones responsible for proving them?

Thank you.....apparently Lonestar_Logic thanks you too.....for doing something he was incapable of doing.

Now...can you teach him how to post the Links to back up the rest of his assertions?

And those statistics were compiled by whom, and works in favor of whom? I don't believe statistics that demonize one group over another. Period. Now what? You got anything else?

I guess it's not the gays' fault anymore......:eusa_whistle:

Stats are from the CDC you moron.

Have you heard that those throwing facts around are the ones responsible for proving them?

Thank you.....apparently Lonestar_Logic thanks you too.....for doing something he was incapable of doing.

Now...can you teach him how to post the Links to back up the rest of his assertions?

Fuck you Bodipshit. The links have been posted many times. Get your head out of your ass and pay attention.

Me, telling the truth, makes me a racist? How is it that you refuse to take any responsibility for anything, and me pointing that out, somehow, makes me racist? Explain that shit.

To answer your question, "Struggling", It's not like they are getting any help from the federal government, as the Republican Congress , repeatedly, cuts funding for education and infrastructure, as they hardly value inner cities and their occupants. That, in and of itself is "racist". How are the cities with white mayors doing?

How is it that you refuse to take any responsibility for anything

yea you sure know about that....dont ya?....

What am I not taking responsibility for?

for calling me a racist .....just for asking you a question.....quit playing the "i dont know game"....i thought you were smarter than everyone?....

Why are you and your reasoning so fucked up? That is not what I said, nor what I believe.
Not every white man is racist, "stuck on stupid", self-centered, intolerant, homophobic, a serial killer, or cute. Some white men are normal, well-adjusted, decent, compassionate, intelligent individuals. You just wouldn't happen to fit that description. Stop being a drama queen, Queen.
sure you believe that you fucking Hypercritical asshole.....

Absolutely, by way of all of my hundreds, if not thousands of white friends and associates.
They aren't you.

yea im sure you have THOUSANDS of white friends..........and if any disagree with Obama...i bet they are all legit reasons too.....but any other white person.....they are doing it because the guy is black....right Poet?.....

Fuck you Bodipshit. The links have been posted many times. Get your head out of your ass and pay attention.

Fail answer from a fail poster. You're welcome. :D

Are 95% of black voters Democrats? Yes or No?

And you're point is?

If it's to show that blacks vote party and not skin color then explain how Obama got app. 90 percent of the black vote over Hillary in the 2008 primaries.

If they didn't vote for color then I would argue the black vote would have been more evenly split.

Progressive/liberal/negroid :blahblah: spin, typical...

Another racist piece of shit to place on ignore. Bye.

This message is hidden because Lonestar_logic is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Harry Dresden is on your ignore list.

I'm done. Not interested in your opinions.

poet is the new Anachronism

Do you know the meaning of the word?

<sigh> Anachronism was a poster who didn't like hearing anything of a differing opinion so he would put those posters on ignore.

Oh....a little insight would have been helpful. I've been misunderstood. I have absolutely no problem with differing opinions. Who, in their right mind expects everyone to agree with him or her? What I cannot abide is opinions coupled with insults, feigned outrage, or pejoratives. Anyone I have on ignore, came "incorrectly", used racist pejoratives, or got personal. I don't have to tolerate nonsense. And it's not up to me if people cannot engage, honestly, and respectfully. Trouble is, all of the culprits have their asses on their necks, are beyond arrogant and think that 'white privilege" entitles them to talk to me, any kind of way. I, repeatedly, tried to dialogue and was "rebuffed". It's over. So I don't know Anachronism, or care who he is or what he did. I'm poet...deal with it.

Are 95% of black voters Democrats? Yes or No?

And you're point is?

If it's to show that blacks vote party and not skin color then explain how Obama got app. 90 percent of the black vote over Hillary in the 2008 primaries.

If they didn't vote for color then I would argue the black vote would have been more evenly split.

The point is...I am asking if 95% of black voters are Democrats. I thought it was a pretty clear question.

Forum List

Back