🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did CDC change the definition of vaccines?

I'm saying that it appears that people like you think it is, as a way to deflect from what's happening.

Of course, what's happening is being kept from you in your universe.

Your universe is your universe. There is nothing I can say to you.
And of course, no answer as to why the CDC has changed the definition of vaccines.

Ten points to anybody who can explain why the CDC has changed the definition of vaccine, as seen in this article:

While we are on the topic, I think it should be pointed out, that not only did they change the definition of vaccine, they also changed the definition of "pandemic," as well, shortly, either it was before or after the swine flu, I forget now off hand.

Instead of being based off of deaths, now it is based off of cases. Of course, Kerry Mullins, noble prize winning inventor of the PCR has stated on the record, that the PCR test is not suitable for diagnostic purposes. . . so, this is a disingenuous metric, but, huh?

Who is to stop the new normal, bio-security paradigm, Kerry died in 2019 and is not around to critique this insanity . . .

5me1sy.jpg

The 100% thing is a lefty thing. Red herring.
but the definition only said immunity which needed to be clarified either with a qualifier or a word change.

I think the word change makes the definition more accurate.

What was it before?

What is it now?

I'm guessing I'll get some "read the piece" (and thus contribute to their click rate and possibly download spyware)....

Presumably this is important to you. I have my doubts but lets take your posting it at face value....

Assuming you read the piece...you could easily tell us what was changed. My guess is you won't respond...which will be telling.

It's on CDC's website. Decades of scientific research, agreement, and education chucked for a left-wing agenda. Sad.
1631198311564.png

Ten points to anybody who can explain why the CDC has changed the definition of vaccine, as seen in this article:

Simple challenge.

The CDC changes its goalposts to support the lies it requires to support their narrative calling for CONTROL OVER THE PEOPLE.

Their definition of "vaccine has changed multiple times now.

The CDC is a powerful group of thugs.

They appear to be changing the definition to fit what we’re being told about the COVID-19 vaccines — that they don’t necessarily provide immunity but just “protection” from more serious illness. Meanwhile, it fits with the push for more “booster” shots, to keep up the continued “protection.” So they’ve changed the definition of vaccines so that it no longer means preventing the disease or producing immunity. Whereas before it wouldn’t necessarily meet their definition of a vaccine, now it meets the new definition.

We’ve seen the CDC have wrong (bigger) numbers for COVID deaths in Florida (what a coincidence). We’ve seen them falsely claim that the Delta variant is as contagious as chicken pox. Now we see them redefining words to better fit what they’re pushing with the COVID “vaccine.” Is this one more effort to control the narrative?

Attachments

• 1631208816794.png
    1631208816794.png
    680 bytes · Views: 12
  • Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 13-34-39 The CDC Suddenly Changes the Definition of ‘Vaccine’ and ‘Va...png
    Screenshot 2021-09-09 at 13-34-39 The CDC Suddenly Changes the Definition of ‘Vaccine’ and ‘Va...png
    9.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
What is important here is why exactly our board commies here evade discussing why the CDC has suddenly changed the definition of vaccines. There is a connection between the evasion and red herrings from our board lefties, the change in the CDC definition of vaccines, and the fact that this site is in fact a political discussion site. The CDC is a political entity that is pushing a political agenda for the government and Big Pharma, so of course they changed the definition of vaccines. Center for disease control and prevention may have been initially created with the altruistic intent to protect public health, but even if there is any of that left, it plays second fiddle to their political agenda and the agenda of Big Pharma.

Our board commies do not realize that their unwillingness to discuss the politically inconvenient topic is actually communicating acknowledgement that the CDC has changed the definition of vaccines for political reasons. We recognize lefty evasion, red herrings, and topic changes as the cheating that they are, as well as what lefties are communicating when they engage in this form of cheating.

Forum List

Back