Why did Feinstein sit on the Kavanaugh letter?

Because Dr. Ford wasn't ready to go public.
yea, she had to clean up her profiles first. why is that?

also - do you believe 1 person over 65? if so, why?

those 65 women weren't in the room with her.
those 65 women also said he wouldn't have been either.

you're taking it on faith a highly cleaned up "profile" is telling the truth w/o proof or witnesses. just her own word.

if this were coming after someone you supported, would it be enough to change your mind or suddenly hate the accused? esp if 65 people said that was WAY out of character? if you say it's enough then all i need is 1 person to say you did this to them and then it must be true.

that is in essence what you are saying so unless you're willing to be found "guilty" by the same actions, you'd be a hypocrite to do it here.

lol... i am a female & would believe the accuser first. you seem to think i am partisan when it comes to something like this. you are mistaken.

alcohol is playing a role in this. someone who wouldn't normally act like an animal sober - can very well turn into one after having a belly full of it.

did you stop & think that this line of questioning & the inevitable course that it is taking already had anything to do with her reluctance? imagine what it would have been like back then.

THIS is why females always weigh one way or the other what they are risking by going public. i wonder what rush limbaugh has in his bag of goodies ready to go when he opens his show today. look what he did to sandra fluke's reputation & that had nothing to do with an attempted rape.

BUTnow, the victim is willing to go under oath. so..... perhaps it will be *you* who is the hypocritical partisan one. btw... the (D)s went right after franken demanding his resignation & he complied.
you just said you'd believe the accuser first - this would most certainly make you partisan.

also - just because she said alcohol was involved doesn't mean there was. you're choosing to believe it to help you justify believing the one doing the accusing. the fact you will believe the accuser w/o proof is quite telling and *why* we have a legal system in place that is not supposed to get emotional and just base off facts.

What a horrible, ugly time in this country's history.

And worse, there is no bottom to this in sight.

fabd6c05b96f7fea236789b0d293fb0c.jpg
No. He's just a symptom. The ends of the spectrum are killing us.

that's right - you think both sides are equal in all things evil & disgusting.
I've never used the word "equal", sorry. Ever.

But you sure can be similar in your behaviors.

mac, you don't have to actually say it. i've seen enough of your posts on the board. with TRUMP et al? you bet i am biased. i am going purely on evidence thus far just how corrupt & the grifting going on ...& the more time goes on- seeing the outright treason being committed.

please... if this were (D)s with obama leading the way in being a russian asset - i sure as hell would be shouting that he needs to go. but you go on with your 'both sides do it therefore there is no comparison' game.
Sure will, and you keep proving it for me. Thanks.

those 65 women weren't in the room with her.

you're taking it on faith a highly cleaned up "profile" is telling the truth w/o proof or witnesses. just her own word.

if this were coming after someone you supported, would it be enough to change your mind or suddenly hate the accused? esp if 65 people said that was WAY out of character? if you say it's enough then all i need is 1 person to say you did this to them and then it must be true.

that is in essence what you are saying so unless you're willing to be found "guilty" by the same actions, you'd be a hypocrite to do it here.

lol... i am a female & would believe the accuser first. you seem to think i am partisan when it comes to something like this. you are mistaken.

alcohol is playing a role in this. someone who wouldn't normally act like an animal sober - can very well turn into one after having a belly full of it.

did you stop & think that this line of questioning & the inevitable course that it is taking already had anything to do with her reluctance? imagine what it would have been like back then.

THIS is why females always weigh one way or the other what they are risking by going public. i wonder what rush limbaugh has in his bag of goodies ready to go when he opens his show today. look what he did to sandra fluke's reputation & that had nothing to do with an attempted rape.

BUTnow, the victim is willing to go under oath. so..... perhaps it will be *you* who is the hypocritical partisan one. btw... the (D)s went right after franken demanding his resignation & he complied.
Yes, yall really care. I noticed all the outrage from you leftists when obama endorsed an accused harasser

what are you talking about?
See? :rofl:

no, i don't see. i remember nothing that compares to this regarding obama. cough up some unbiased articles or you are dismissed.

The one person the Fake Accuser cites as being a witness denies the incident took place.

Diane Feinstein Sat on Letter With Bogus Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh for Months | LifeNews.com

So here Brett Kavanaugh was brought in to answer any and all questions and concerns, and the whole time Diane Feinstein sat on the letter about him assaulting that woman, that is, up until they are all ready to vote.

Really? How does that work exactly?

Makes perfect sense when you realize that she cares more about a political hit job than justice.

mac, you don't have to actually say it. i've seen enough of your posts on the board. with TRUMP et al? you bet i am biased. i am going purely on evidence thus far just how corrupt & the grifting going on ...& the more time goes on- seeing the outright treason being committed.

please... if this were (D)s with obama leading the way in being a russian asset - i sure as hell would be shouting that he needs to go. but you go on with your 'both sides do it therefore there is no comparison' game.

you aren't even willing to admit that he's knee deep in russian money. so there is that.

Yes, yall really care. I noticed all the outrage from you leftists when obama endorsed an accused harasser

no, i don't see. i remember nothing that compares to this regarding obama. cough up some unbiased articles or you are dismissed.
"unbiased articles" - that's funny coming from little miss "i believe the accuser!!!"

`
'The Symptom, Not the Disease:' Michael Moore's New Film Shows How Deep Political Dysfunction—and Failure of Democrats—Set Stage for Trump - "Donald J. Trump did not just fall from the sky. His rise to the presidency was not an aberration and should not have come as a shock."

"In addition to Trump, Moore takes aim at Obama for his administration's insufficient response to the water crisis in Flint, Michigan, as well as Democratic establishment leaders including Nancy Pelosi and the Clintons for driving the party to become increasingly beholden to corporate interests while ignoring the needs of working class families and the common good".

you aren't even willing to admit that he's knee deep in russian money. so there is that.
Okay, show me. Then I'll certainly believe it.

Didn’t happen with Gorsuch.

Why not?

Different tactic but same strategy. Two days before the Gorsuch vote, April 4, the Deep State allies Washington Post and Politico joined together to lay a plagiarism charge against Gorsuch. Made big news on all media outlets and they pushed it hard. Democrats demanded the vote be delayed. But it was, like the accusations against Kavanaugh, laughable.
And they still thought they had a filibuster even though they themselves had killed it when in power. So on April 6 they declared a filibuster thinking the GOP too weak to stand up. Got their asses handed to them.
So yes the same pattern. A late morals charge by the Guardians Of Morals And Abortion and then procedural maneuvers to thwart the business of the Senate and will of the people.

Last edited:

"unbiased articles" - that's funny coming from little miss "i believe the accuser!!!"

w/ documented medical notes & passing a lie detector test.

yep... sure do.

`
'The Symptom, Not the Disease:' Michael Moore's New Film Shows How Deep Political Dysfunction—and Failure of Democrats—Set Stage for Trump - "Donald J. Trump did not just fall from the sky. His rise to the presidency was not an aberration and should not have come as a shock."

"In addition to Trump, Moore takes aim at Obama for his administration's insufficient response to the water crisis in Flint, Michigan, as well as Democratic establishment leaders including Nancy Pelosi and the Clintons for driving the party to become increasingly beholden to corporate interests while ignoring the needs of working class families and the common good".
Those we choose to "lead" us are a reflection of us, which should pretty much scare the shit out of any reasonable person.

Okay, show me. Then I'll certainly believe it.

sure. mueller is well on his way & with everything 'circumstantial' & all the flippers & cooperating witness' you will wait & see? lol.... m'k.

The one person the Fake Accuser cites as being a witness denies the incident took place.

the other dude in the room? shocker.

She presented no evidence and only mentioned one other person.

You are a dupe for the Left who insist that Kavanaugh prove his innocence.

Creep.

Forum List

Back