Why did God create evil?

God created evil and darkness because He created EVERYTHING in the universe, including deformed babies and cancer.
God created the human and gave that human a piece/a portion of his own breath. In doing that God created a creature that can also create things. If that creature creates something evil is that God's fault for giving the creature the ability to create (with strict limitations of course) or the creatures fault when it does not adhere to the rules it has been given to live by?
Evil had to exist for man to choose it, meaning someone had to make evil before man could choose it.

God created evil and darkness because He created EVERYTHING in the universe, including deformed babies and cancer.
God created the human and gave that human a piece/a portion of his own breath. In doing that God created a creature that can also create things. If that creature creates something evil is that God's fault for giving the creature the ability to create (with strict limitations of course) or the creatures fault when it does not adhere to the rules it has been given to live by?
Evil had to exist for man to choose it, meaning someone had to make evil before man could choose it.
I already gave the biblical definition of evil and do not disagree that God created good and bad. The intent, invention and devices used in a manner not consistent with the original intent is where wickedness comes into play. That wickedness is not of God. It falls solely on the carnal human who chooses to misuse or abuse the creation.

Last edited:
Einstein said there is a Spirit and Intelligence to the universe that dwarfs anything of man's intelligence. Look it up.
His opinion isn’t science. And he certainly never proved that.
Now, that post right there is very ignorant. Probably the greatest scientific mind of the 20th century or in all of the world's history, and you dismiss his opinion. Many things claimed by science haven't been proven. Do you believe in evolution?
I think evolution is very likely because if you look at a house from 1750, and the clothes people were wearing back then, it's proof that we humans were shorter back then, meaning we are evolving into taller beings as time goes on. So there's proof for evolution.
Einstein never claimed to have proven god, otherwise you must have a link to that.
You said evolution is "likely". That's not proof. Einstein gave his intelligent opinion based on his knowledge of science and the universe. He was far more intelligent that you or me. I haven't discovered any scientific theories lately. Have you?
Einstein was speculating on a god, because that's all anyone can do.

And I gave you proof of evolution, so yes, it seems like the right theory.
Einstein was a genius. Are you a genius?

I already gave the biblical definition of evil and do not disagree that God created good and bad. The intent, invention and devices used in a manner not consistent with the original intent is where wickedness comes into play. That wickedness is not of God. It falls solely on the carnal human who chooses to misuse or abuse the creation.
God had to have invented wickedness first for humans to choose it.

His opinion isn’t science. And he certainly never proved that.
Now, that post right there is very ignorant. Probably the greatest scientific mind of the 20th century or in all of the world's history, and you dismiss his opinion. Many things claimed by science haven't been proven. Do you believe in evolution?
I think evolution is very likely because if you look at a house from 1750, and the clothes people were wearing back then, it's proof that we humans were shorter back then, meaning we are evolving into taller beings as time goes on. So there's proof for evolution.
Einstein never claimed to have proven god, otherwise you must have a link to that.
You said evolution is "likely". That's not proof. Einstein gave his intelligent opinion based on his knowledge of science and the universe. He was far more intelligent that you or me. I haven't discovered any scientific theories lately. Have you?

Einstein's opinions of god were only opinions, not proven facts.

Evolution isn't a proven fact either. It's a "theory". Here are a bunch of scientists that don't believe in evolution.
Scientists tell why evolution is not supported by the facts!

Last edited:

Evolution isn't a proven fact either. It's a "theory". Here are a bunch of scientists that don't believe in evolution.
I used to be a meat eater until my thinking evolved and I became a vegetarian. There, that's twice that I've proven it to you.

The universe has also evolved since the Big Bang. There, that's 3 times.

I used to be a meat eater until my thinking evolved and I became a vegetarian. There, that's twice that I've proven it to you.

You have a problem with definitions of words. You don't fully understand definitions. Read my link.

You have a problem with definitions of words. You don't fully understand definitions. Read my link.
What link?

God made laws/rules to follow. When humans wickedly choose to turn away from those rules that is again back on the human not God.

God made laws/rules to follow. When humans wickedly choose to turn away from those rules that is again back on the human not God.
But why did god make wickedness in the first place?

Something that real scientists will confirm.

And a god would be a natural being, not a magical one.
Like what?
Something scientists can confirm.
You mean like creating space and time from nothing and inorganic matter assembling itself into life? Done.
Scientists haven’t confirmed that that stuff was made by an invisible sky daddy.
Scientists haven't confirmed many things. Science is an ongoing learning process. What we know about the universe is not very much compared to what there is to still learn. Do you believe you evolved from a monkey?

Alien visitors, Gods, evolution, creationism, anybody come back to say which ones true ! Didn't thinks so. When death comes it's the end of the conversation for all of us.

Like what?
You mean like creating space and time from nothing and inorganic matter assembling itself into life? Done.
Scientists haven’t confirmed that that stuff was made by an invisible sky daddy.
Scientists haven't confirmed many things. Science is an ongoing learning process. What we know about the universe is not very much compared to what there is to still learn. Do you believe you evolved from a monkey?

Alien visitors, Gods, evolution, creationism, anybody come back to say which ones true ! Didn't thinks so. When death comes it's the end of the conversation for all of us.
Yes, someone did come back from the dead. Jesus, the Messiah.

Zombie Jesus, cool story.

I used to think exactly like you.

You're the one saying that zombies are real.

Poor thing. There are many voices in this world. You're confused………...again.

If Jesus dies and comes back, we call that a zombie. I'm sure you knew that already.

If Jesus dies and comes back, we call that a zombie. I'm sure you knew that already.
Cool. You run with that. Good luck.

Cool. You run with that. Good luck.
I got it from you.

Forum List

Back