Why did God create evil?

I used to think exactly like you.
You're the one saying that zombies are real.
Poor thing. There are many voices in this world. You're confused………...again.
If Jesus dies and comes back, we call that a zombie. I'm sure you knew that already.
Cool. You run with that. Good luck.
I got it from you.
Then why are you the one getting banned lately and not him?

You're the one saying that zombies are real.
If Jesus dies and comes back, we call that a zombie. I'm sure you knew that already.
I got it from you.
Mods need to meet their quotas.

But still, nobody has explained why god felt the need to make evil.

I got it from you.
They could use him to meet their quotas.

So why you?

No one is ever going to answer it to your satisfaction because you don't believe in God.
I have to understand something to believe in it. I can't just say "hey. that sounds cool, I'll go with that", like you do.
So your position begins with a false premise. You ask a question about God's creation, yet you don't believe there is a Creator. Therefore, this entire thread is a deception.

You must have missed the post. No worries. This is covered in middle school.
I didn't miss anything, it's just that nobody explained it properly, you all had nonsensical answers.
Like I said, every answer will be determined by you to be nonsensical because you don't believe in a Creator.

I got it from you.

So why you?
Turns out, this is a Russian site, so don't go calling Russians on here "dog fuckers". You won't even get a warning. :biggrin:

See what kind of evil god created?

I got it from you.

So why you?
Turns out, this is a Russian site, so don't go calling Russians on here "dog fuckers". You won't even get a warning. :biggrin:

See what kind of evil god created?
You.

No one is ever going to answer it to your satisfaction because you don't believe in God.
I have to understand something to believe in it. I can't just say "hey. that sounds cool, I'll go with that", like you do.
So your position begins with a false premise. You ask a question about God's creation, yet you don't believe there is a Creator. Therefore, this entire thread is a deception.
I'm trying to figure out if there is a god (I'm agnostic). And it has to make sense to me, so I ask why does god make evil, deformed babies and cancer...? Seems like nobody here has even ever contemplated this, by the responses.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a god (I'm agnostic). And it has to make sense to me, so I ask why does god make evil, deformed babies and cancer...? Seems like nobody here has even ever contemplated this, by the responses.
No, you’re not. You are here to subordinate religion and beliefs.

I’ve answered your questions dozens of times.

Something that real scientists will confirm.

And a god would be a natural being, not a magical one.
Like what?
Something scientists can confirm.
You're greatly mistaken if you think science rules out the existence of a Creator. You ever hear of Intelligent Design and Albert Einstein? He's not the only scientist that believed in a Creator. I'm sure you're aware of this, but like most people that don't understand God OR science, you are unteachable.
Science doesn’t rule anything out, it only confirms the science behind what’s out there. But so far, no science confirms your invisible sky daddy.
Einstein said there is a Spirit and Intelligence to the universe that dwarfs anything of man's intelligence. Look it up.

would someone tell me when the Belief in god originated. There are So many gods professed by so many cultures around the World. People ask me do you believe in god ? I simply ask which one. evil was created so democrats would have a common belief.

Again, you premise is a false one and you never deviate. You're not honest to begin with. The first thing you'll have to do is get honest. Many things don't "make sense". If you're trying to understand God with your intellect, you'll never get there. Many things in this universe don't make sense, but they exist.

No, you’re not. You are here to subordinate religion and beliefs.

I’ve answered your questions dozens of times.
Yep, troll.

Forum List

Back