Why did God create evil?

But still, nobody has explained why god felt the need to make evil.
No one is ever going to answer it to your satisfaction because you don't believe in God.
I have to understand something to believe in it. I can't just say "hey. that sounds cool, I'll go with that", like you do.
So your position begins with a false premise. You ask a question about God's creation, yet you don't believe there is a Creator. Therefore, this entire thread is a deception.
I'm trying to figure out if there is a god (I'm agnostic). And it has to make sense to me, so I ask why does god make evil, deformed babies and cancer...? Seems like nobody here has even ever contemplated this, by the responses.
No, you’re not. You are here to subordinate religion and beliefs.

I’ve answered your questions dozens of times.
Your answers aren't logical. Go ahead, summarize what you said and I'll show you.

No one is ever going to answer it to your satisfaction because you don't believe in God.
I have to understand something to believe in it. I can't just say "hey. that sounds cool, I'll go with that", like you do.
So your position begins with a false premise. You ask a question about God's creation, yet you don't believe there is a Creator. Therefore, this entire thread is a deception.
I'm trying to figure out if there is a god (I'm agnostic). And it has to make sense to me, so I ask why does god make evil, deformed babies and cancer...? Seems like nobody here has even ever contemplated this, by the responses.
Again, you premise is a false one and you never deviate. You're not honest to begin with. The first thing you'll have to do is get honest. Many things don't "make sense". If you're trying to understand God with your intellect, you'll never get there. Many things in this universe don't make sense, but they exist.
Everything in the universe can be figured out by probing... asking questions... Saying that humans aren't smart enough to understand god is a total cop-out to the hard questions. You don't want to know the truth, you're satisfied with fantasy.

Yep, troll.
All you folks want to do is avoid, deflect, and name-call. I'm just asking a simple question.

Yep, troll.
All you folks want to do is avoid, deflect, and name-call. I'm just asking a simple question.
You're trolling. You're playing with us. It's all part of your sick game.

Your answers aren't logical. Go ahead, summarize what you said and I'll show you.
I have already summarized them in the OP. It would be illogical for me to repeat what I have already said.

You tell me what was illogical about what I have already said.

Yep, troll.
You have no proper answer except that "we're too dumb to understand". So instead of debating me, you call me names and avoid the question. So if you had no intention of answering, why did you respond? To troll me?

I have already summarized them in the OP. It would be illogical for me to repeat what I have already said.

It's illogical for you to answer with a deflection over and over again, rather than just post what you think about the subject. And you do this all the time. I can only conclude that you are afraid of debate.

It's illogical for you to answer with a deflection over and over again, rather than just post what you think about the subject. And you do this all the time. I can only conclude that you are afraid of debate.
You are the one who claimed the OP was illogical, Taz. How is it illogical?

Yep, troll.
You have no proper answer except that "we're too dumb to understand". So instead of debating me, you call me names and avoid the question. So if you had no intention of answering, why did you respond? To troll me?
You're a trolling liar. I never said you were to dumb to understand. You're not here to debate honestly. You're here to mock, ridicule, and deride Christians.

Let me re-state the OP so you can tell me what was illogical about it.

The simple answer is that God didn't create evil.
Everything God created is good.

Evil is not extant. Evil doesn't exist in and of itself.

Evil is the absence of good, just as cold is the absence of heat, and darkness is the absence of light.

Yep, troll.
You're a trolling liar. I never said you were to dumb to understand. You're not here to debate honestly. You're here to mock, ridicule, and deride Christians.
Go change your diaper, and next time just don't answer me when I ask a real question.

God supposedly created the universe and everything in it, right?

Yes, and everything God created is good.

Evil is the absence of good, just as cold is the absence of heat, and darkness is the absence of light.

Yep, troll.
Go change your diaper, and next time just don't answer me when I ask a real question.
Go to hell. I'll post whenever I want to. You don't ask real questions. You're a mocker.

And there you go in your circle again. Same old crap.

You must have missed the post. No worries. This is covered in middle school.
I didn't miss anything, it's just that nobody explained it properly, you all had nonsensical answers.
Like I said, every answer will be determined by you to be nonsensical because you don't believe in a Creator.

So if god exists and everything that happens is part of gods ultimate plan why do people mourn death. Is it because they KNOW it's really just a scam to control their thoughts and actions. fact there were at least two (immaculate conceptions) prior to the claims in the new testament, It was an old story rewritten oh about 600 yrs after the fact. ever play ( the pig fell in the mud) game . Story will change many time s through word of mouth because everyone has their own way of hearing things. Man exaggerates what he sees and hears to satisfy his own ego or to enhance his standing in society.

Yes, and everything God created is good.

God had to have set it up so that in the absence of good, there is evil, and then had to have created evil. Things in a universe created by god can't simply pop up out of nowhere without god's knowledge or permission. That would be totally illogical.

Go to hell. I'll post whenever I want to. You don't ask real questions. You're a mocker.
Why did God created evil? That's not a real question? It's more like, you have no real answer so you troll me.

Why did God created evil? That's not a real question? It's more like, you have no real answer so you troll me.
You have a demon. Bye.

You have a demon. Bye.
God made it specially for me. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back