Why did God create humans?

The Increase of God's Kingdom will never end , Isaiah 9:7. Do you understand that? The Kingdom of God will forever expand ! What kind of religion do you think your protecting when they teach that God is decreasing the amount of humans allowed into his Kingdom ; and the scriptures are clear that the Kingdom of God will ALWAYS increase! How are you going to subtract from increase?

What's wrong with you? Stop trying to put people out of God's Kingdom ; stop looking for ways to subtract salvation from unbelievers ; you were not created and given belief in God only to condemn people.

I'll give you one answer right off, we were created to live. God created humans to live. Notice Jesus in John 10:10 ," I came so they can have life, and HAVE it more abundantly", ( or have life eternally). Just "Have it", its a gift from God. We don't have to compete for it, we can't earn it , we don't have to complete any religious obstacle course; believe it or not , we were created to live, and to keep on living ; and at no determined cost to God other than Jesus death on the cross. Now lets back all the way up to "Primordial humans."

But now why did God create "Primordial humans?" Were they different than us? Well I think they were quite different. In my view and belief , every human created before Adam , more than likely were not " Conscious beings." They no doubt had very high instincts, but I don't think God gave them working active full consciousness. I think only humans after Adam were conscious beings. So when the bible calls Adam "The first man", 1 Corinth. 15:45, I think it meant the first man given full consciousness, because obviously Adam was not the first human God had created. So the difference in Primordial man and modern man, is consciousness; consciousness is a spirit ; and consciousness is the "Image of God." So humans being created in the image of God, simply means we are conscious ,as God himself is conscious. God blew into Adam a "Conscious spirit of life."

Why God created primordial humans , I can only guess ; I just don't know.

But we were created to live. Primordial humans may or may not be included in that ,I don't know. But conscious humans were created with the intention of living forever with God.

Now God had already created much life in his reality; angels , animal like beings , who knows what else? So why did he want humans?

And I wanted to take a closer look at that.
It is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.

Well yes ; I believe life can only come from life ; intelligence in humans originated from an intelligent being .I do not believe that intelligence was intelligent enough to create itself.
I didn't say that intelligence created itself. I said that it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. It is God's nature to create us. We were created in His image. The 5th Commandment tells us to do as the Original Creator did, to create for 6 days and then rest. Too many people view creating as a chore, a burden, something they must do for money, a necessary evil to get to the weekend. The reality is that creating is supposed to be so much fun that we have to be told to take a day off to rest. Hence, that is why Jesus said that the Sabbath was created for us.

I'll give you one answer right off, we were created to live. God created humans to live. Notice Jesus in John 10:10 ," I came so they can have life, and HAVE it more abundantly", ( or have life eternally). Just "Have it", its a gift from God. We don't have to compete for it, we can't earn it , we don't have to complete any religious obstacle course; believe it or not , we were created to live, and to keep on living ; and at no determined cost to God other than Jesus death on the cross. Now lets back all the way up to "Primordial humans."

But now why did God create "Primordial humans?" Were they different than us? Well I think they were quite different. In my view and belief , every human created before Adam , more than likely were not " Conscious beings." They no doubt had very high instincts, but I don't think God gave them working active full consciousness. I think only humans after Adam were conscious beings. So when the bible calls Adam "The first man", 1 Corinth. 15:45, I think it meant the first man given full consciousness, because obviously Adam was not the first human God had created. So the difference in Primordial man and modern man, is consciousness; consciousness is a spirit ; and consciousness is the "Image of God." So humans being created in the image of God, simply means we are conscious ,as God himself is conscious. God blew into Adam a "Conscious spirit of life."

But we were created to live. Primordial humans may or may not be included in that ,I don't know. But conscious humans were created with the intention of living forever with God.

Now God had already created much life in his reality; angels , animal like beings , who knows what else? So why did he want humans?

Well yes ; I believe life can only come from life ; intelligence in humans originated from an intelligent being .I do not believe that intelligence was intelligent enough to create itself.
I didn't say that intelligence created itself. I said that it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. It is God's nature to create us. We were created in His image. The 5th Commandment tells us to do as the Original Creator did, to create for 6 days and then rest. Too many people view creating as a chore, a burden, something they must do for money, a necessary evil to get to the weekend. The reality is that creating is supposed to be so much fun that we have to be told to take a day off to rest. Hence, that is why Jesus said that the Sabbath was created for us.

I think I understand what you are saying here.

Jesus never said anything, you read that in a book of fiction. Or do you have some proof of how Noah got kangaroos from Australia and back again?

Jesus never said anything, you read that in a book of fiction. Or do you have some proof of how Noah got kangaroos from Australia and back again?

I hold no interest in answering your questions , you have shown yourself to be a conversation vampire ; you exist here only to drain conversations. You pop in and make fun of things and then you spit on the thread. I have seen this before. Its a nuked spirit ; explosive. Go ask someone else your questions.

I hold no interest in answering your questions , you have shown yourself to be a conversation vampire ; you exist here only to drain conversations. You pop in and make fun of things and then you spit on the thread. I have seen this before. Its a nuked spirit ; explosive. Go ask someone else your questions.
Simple question: how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again?
But I see that you're in deflection mode, because I asked you a question that you can't answer properly without thinking that someone is going to make fun of your position because deep down, you know it's kinda stoopid.

But I see that you're in deflection mode, because I asked you a question that you can't answer properly without thinking that someone is going to make fun of your position because deep down, you know it's kinda stoopid.

This thread , like all threads , is a wall to you Mudda, and you must spit on the wall. Its your nature. You have to profane the wall and draw your funny pictures on it. You have to spit your graffiti on it.

Well leave your mark , you are welcome to spit ; and ask someone else your questions.

This thread , like all threads , is a wall to you Mudda, and you must spit on the wall. Its your nature. You have to profane the wall and draw your funny pictures on it. You have to spit your graffiti on it.

Well leave your mark , you are welcome to spit ; and ask someone else your questions.
If you're a follower of Christ, you would answer, how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again? Instead of pretending to be such a tough guy.

God created us to be saved from conditions he had created. 1 John 4:14 Jesus was sent to give the world salvation.

Those conditions did not create themselves ; they were created and ignited.

God created us to be saved from conditions he had created. 1 John 4:14 Jesus was sent to give the world salvation.

Those conditions did not create themselves ; they were created and ignited.
So God created a bogus world and sent Jesus down to fix it? Like a glorified super?

Its too late ,no Atheist or Christian can change the future of all of humanity ; no matter how much Christians try to condemn people , no matter how much Atheist try to erase the future of humanity and claim we only live once ; humanity has a pre determined future with God!

Its too late ,no Atheist or Christian can change the future of all of humanity ; no matter how much Christians try to condemn people , no matter how much Atheist try to erase the future of humanity and claim we only live once ; humanity has a pre determined future with God!
Except you.

Except you.

Why do I get all the spit experts and vampires?? Why do I attract the website bullies?

What have I done to deserve such an honor?

God made humans because without humans, there's no one to put money in the collection plate.
Karl Marx had the very same opinion that you do.

"...in order to charm the golden birds, out of the pockets of his dearly beloved neighbours in Christ. He puts himself at the service of the other’s most depraved fancies, plays the pimp between him and his need, excites in him morbid appetites, lies in wait for each of his weaknesses – all so that he can then demand the cash for this service of love. (Every product is a bait with which to seduce away the other’s very being, his money; every real and possible need is a weakness which will lead the fly to the glue-pot. General exploitation of communal human nature, just as every imperfection in man, is a bond with heaven – an avenue giving the priest access to his heart; every need is an opportunity to approach one’s neighbour under the guise of the utmost amiability and to say to him: Dear friend, I give you what you need, but you know the conditio sine qua non; you know the ink in which you have to sign yourself over to me; in providing for your pleasure, I fleece you.)"

Karl Marx
Economic and Philosophical Manuscripts of 1844
3rd paragraph

http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/manuscripts/needs.htm

How would you know that "Jesus never said anything, [I have] read in [that] book of "fiction?"

God created humans to live , all of us ;man created religion to limit the number of people they think should be in Gods Kingdom. Religions are "Condemnation mongers", Hell mongers who try to take the Kingdom by the violence of their doctrines. Jesus taught in Matt. 23:14 that these kind of believers try to " Shut up the Kingdom from men";

you know , condemn you and tell you to go on your way , all the while believing your way is to end up in their hell.

God created humans to live , all of us ;man created religion to limit the number of people they think should be in Gods Kingdom. Religions are "Condemnation mongers", Hell mongers who try to take the Kingdom by the violence of their doctrines. Jesus taught in Matt. 23:14 that these kind of believers try to " Shut up the Kingdom from men";

you know , condemn you and tell you to go on your way , all the while believing your way is to end up in their hell.
Karl Marx believed that man created religion to control other men too.

Karl Marx believed that man created religion to control other men too.

I agree with Marx , and I agree when he said religion is " The Opiate of the people." Its why I want nothing to do with religion ,especially Christianity . I want nothing between me and God ;no human meddling.

Forum List

Back