Why did Jimmy Carter accomplish so little during his 4 years as president?

LOL, you dumb ****.

444 days.......WHY the last day?

Because Jimmy was so persuasive?

Fuck off and die kid...you ain't up to this.

You lost. Get over it.

See you in a week and a half when the butthurt subsides and y'all come back to rewrite history yet again. It's been fun and it's been real but it hasn't been real fun.

LMAO.

I lost because a **** like you claims victory?

Once again fuck off and die boy.

Nope. You lost because the newspapers and history books say you're full of shit.
That was your choice. Hard to fathom why anyone would choose to lose but it's your choice, so own it.

But Henry, the precise time is EVERYTHING to these OCD fools. I simply point out the correct timeline, according to THEIR NEWSPAPER OF RECORD, the N.Y. Times, and now they have to EAT IT, or continue to look like the utter jackasses they are!

Cronkite was known to be a liar, and a left wing radical, no sane person, after his fucking America over with his Vietnam outrage, would believe anything he said!

You're an ASSHOLE without a doubt. Assassinating the Character of those long deceased makes you the scum of the earth. Maybe you're too young or too dishonest to remember WC but let me point out he was honest, he was respected and he was a professional journalist - something very rare today.

For those who are not assholes or willfully ignorant, or stupid (and I know that covers plenty of you right wingers) I recommend "A Reporter's Life" [Alfred A. Knopf, NY 1997].
Why take the word of an ASSHOLE without reading Mr. Cronkite's life story.

Ah, another subversive moron heard from that undoubtedly wasn't there and knows nothing! Child, YOU truly are am ASSHOLE. You can denigrate President Nixon, who's DEAD, by the way, but we can't denigrate, a scumbag Liberal that even your president LBJ is rumored to have said, “If I’ve lost "Kronkite", (in honor of Fraud Faun) I’ve lost middle America.”

Even well known Liberal subversive pundit, Craig Crawford has said....(video)

Watch "Fox guest: Walter Cronkite's Vietnam epiphany was 'liberal bias'" Video at rawstory

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it smacked you in the face.

You're an ASSHOLE without a doubt. Assassinating the Character of those long deceased makes you the scum of the earth. Maybe you're too young or too dishonest to remember WC but let me point out he was honest, he was respected and he was a professional journalist - something very rare today.

For those who are not assholes or willfully ignorant, or stupid (and I know that covers plenty of you right wingers) I recommend "A Reporter's Life" [Alfred A. Knopf, NY 1997].
Why take the word of an ASSHOLE without reading Mr. Cronkite's life story.

Ah, another subversive moron heard from that undoubtedly wasn't there and knows nothing! Child, YOU truly are am ASSHOLE. You can denigrate President Nixon, who's DEAD, by the way, but we can't denigrate, a scumbag Liberal that even your president LBJ is rumored to have said, “If I’ve lost "Kronkite", (in honor of Fraud Faun) I’ve lost middle America.”

Watch "Fox guest: Walter Cronkite's Vietnam epiphany was 'liberal bias'" Video at rawstory

Should I come back and say you wouldn't know the truth if It was a 2X4 smacking you between your eyes? Naw, you are too stupid to get the connection. :eusa_clap:

Ah but you did. Need a reminder already?

Know what the word "you" means? I know it's an exotic word and shit but there it is.
Sure I do. "YOU" can be all encompassing, as in "all of you", or "you people on the right", or "you communist lefties who support Obama". Is this too difficult for Pogo?

You were addressing me. I see you scoured back and found out I didn't post anything that fit your blanket bullshit and now you're (you singular) trying to parse your way out of it. Sad really. You actually can't tell people apart. "They all look alike to me".

Grow up dood. No one speaks for me but me.
Ooh, I'm impressed with your individuality (deflection). So, let's get you on record. Those who say Reagan made a deal with the Iranians to keep the hostages so he could get elected are full of shit?

Sure I do. "YOU" can be all encompassing, as in "all of you", or "you people on the right", or "you communist lefties who support Obama". Is this too difficult for Pogo?

You were addressing me. I see you scoured back and found out I didn't post anything that fit your blanket bullshit and now you're (you singular) trying to parse your way out of it. Sad really. You actually can't tell people apart. "They all look alike to me".

Ooh, I'm impressed with your individuality (deflection). So, let's get you on record. Those who say Reagan made a deal with the Iranians to keep the hostages so he could get elected are full of shit?

How the fuck would I know? It wasn't my point. Get it yet?
Btw individuality doesn't mean deflection. Better stay with the three-letter words at this stage.

Last edited:

Welcome S.J. to OCD Boys head. You'll have to bring a chair with you, as I did, since it's completely empty in here! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Btw individuality doesn't mean deflection. Better stay with the three-letter words at this stage.
You mean suddenly you have no opinion, or is it that you're afraid to disagree with your left wing conspiracy theorist friends?

You mean suddenly you have no opinion, or is it that you're afraid to disagree with your left wing conspiracy theorist friends?

Are you literally that stupid, that you don't know the difference between singular and plural?

Once again, I don't know how it works on your planet but I post my own stuff, by myself. Nobody consults, approves, screens, edits, reworks, debates, negotiates or cohabitates with my thinking. Nor do I do any of that for anybody else. You have a question on what somebody else posted, you take it up with them.

I get that your species is comprised of drones who take orders and speak in lockstep. That's cute and all but it's not part of my world.

Are you literally that stupid, that you don't know the difference between singular and plural?

Once again, I don't know how it works on your planet but I post my own stuff, by myself. Nobody consults, approves, screens, edits, reworks, debates, negotiates or cohabitates with my thinking. Nor do I do any of that for anybody else. You have a question on what somebody else posted, you take it up with them.

I get that your species is comprised of drones who take orders and speak in lockstep. That's cute and all but it's not part of my world.
Once again, I'm so impressed with your individuality. Any more distractions?

You tell me -- you brought it up. Now you're asking for another idea? :confused:

I understand the audience of Fox Noise is predominantly white. Discuss.

You tell me -- you brought it up. Now you're asking for another idea? :confused:

I also understand George H.W. Bush was involved in the JFK assassination. Let's discuss that.

I also understand George H.W. Bush was involved in the JFK assassination. Let's discuss that.

Changing the subject already? Why is that? Embarrassed?

Well your latest diversion has already been done, here.

I haven't read it. Not really interested. But that's where CTs belong.

(/offtopic)

(/offtopic)
Um, I believe it was YOU who changed the subject to Fox News. Now if you want to go back and discuss previous posts, let's discuss some of your's as well. We'll start with this one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...g-his-4-years-as-president-9.html#post8888989

(/offtopic)
Um, I believe it was YOU who changed the subject to Fox News. Now if you want to go back and discuss previous posts, let's discuss some of your's as well. We'll start with this one.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...g-his-4-years-as-president-9.html#post8888989

-- and?

Should I come back and say you wouldn't know the truth if It was a 2X4 smacking you between your eyes? Naw, you are too stupid to get the connection. :eusa_clap:

No, you don't need to come back at all, but since you post more than 47 times a day I guess you'll continue to spread sordid hate for anyone whose opinion won't satisfy your pathological need. There have been many fucked up - yep, that's a clinical assessment for people like you who post here; thus I my interest in you is limited to one question, and do consider it rhetorical: Who are what caused you to become the piece of human excrement you have become?

Grow up dood [sic]. No one speaks for me but me.

"Grow up" you say? Funny you, of all people, should say that. Other people speak for you all the time and, however much it frustrates your 12 year-old's arrested emotional development, you do what you are told all the time. You do, whether you want to admit it or not.

You lost. Get over it.

See you in a week and a half when the butthurt subsides and y'all come back to rewrite history yet again. It's been fun and it's been real but it hasn't been real fun.

LMAO.

I lost because a **** like you claims victory?

Once again fuck off and die boy.

Nope. You lost because the newspapers and history books say you're full of shit.
That was your choice. Hard to fathom why anyone would choose to lose but it's your choice, so own it.

Too funny :)

This is what happens you allow your pride to back you into a corner, you just look sillier every time you post.

No, you don't need to come back at all, but since you post more than 47 times a day I guess you'll continue to spread sordid hate for anyone whose opinion won't satisfy your pathological need. There have been many fucked up - yep, that's a clinical assessment for people like you who post here; thus I my interest in you is limited to one question, and do consider it rhetorical: Who are what caused you to become the piece of human excrement you have become?

You wrote me this in a PM, and I answered you, to repeat it...

Why, subversive scum, such as yourself...Wasn't that self evident?...I guess not, you "people" of the low IQ variety, and easily programmed by adversaries of freedom, never understand what this country was supposed to be. The Founders would have shot you traitors. Have a fun day, child.

Last edited:
Why did Jimmy Carter accomplish so little during his 4 years as president?
Because he didn't add trillion$ to the national debt, like Raygun and the Shrubs.

Like the Manchurian muslim, he was weak, and the job really was above his pay grade. He was very lucky to have a few decent subordinates that basically did the job!
Manchurian Muslim? That was wicked. And funny as hell !
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Forum List

Back