🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did melania hate the JFK crabapple trees so much?

I realize it is not of the importance of 200-250K dead ( or the likelihood of more than 2000 perday be election time), and I realize that Michelle was pilloried for vegetable gardening (not in the Rose Garden) but she effecitively changed the Rose Garden from an outside extension of Presiden Kennedy's office to a stage. I just don't get it. I know first ladies are unfairly criticized, and imo Melania has soldiered on in a job she didn't want but …. I just wish she'd have been better counseled. It was JFK's place for contemplation, after all.

Why did she have the trees taken out?

They were beautiful.

The old garden was much better. Full of color. The new one is drab and without feeling.

And trees.
And here is the answer......

3b2bf6b3fbcaff89246afabfefc24737.jpg

I realize it is not of the importance of 200-250K dead ( or the likelihood of more than 2000 perday be election time), and I realize that Michelle was pilloried for vegetable gardening (not in the Rose Garden) but she effecitively changed the Rose Garden from an outside extension of Presiden Kennedy's office to a stage. I just don't get it. I know first ladies are unfairly criticized, and imo Melania has soldiered on in a job she didn't want but …. I just wish she'd have been better counseled. It was JFK's place for contemplation, after all.

Why did she have the trees taken out?

They were beautiful.

The old garden was much better. Full of color. The new one is drab and without feeling.

And trees.
And here is the answer......

3b2bf6b3fbcaff89246afabfefc24737.jpg
Are you on some sort of drugs?

The First Lady’s new rose garden looks fantastic. If she upset Liberals, then she gets double the points!

Forum List

Back