Why Did Romania Give A Million To Hunter?

More stupid memes. Although I always enjoy a picture of Daniel Craig

What makes you think we’re lying? We’ve posted links, including with a link to the Senate Investigation of the $2 billion payment and a large mortgage that they gave him on his father’s failing property in New York City.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt

Do you know the difference between a payment being made to Hunter Biden and an INVESTMENT being made by the Saudis into a Kushner investment group?

Willful ignorance. To bad!

Do you know the difference between a payment being made to Hunter Biden and an INVESTMENT being made by the Saudis into a Kushner investment group?

Paid allied

Hunter Biden is a practising lawyer in business consultant you keep talking about him like he’s never held a job in his life.
You think he practices Romanian law?

And his consulting job was influence peddling. Face facts, Lizard.

Access to the Vice President? Yeah I guess I can arrange a meeting with my dad. But it doesn’t come cheap and you must consider part of the cost is 10% for the big guy.

The above “quote” isn’t a real quote. Or is it? :dunno:

What you’re pretending not to notice is the difference: The Trumps were providing identifiable and legitimate business services, for which they received money, long before Trump was president.

They were? And you know that how? What did Kushner provide for the Saudi bailout? The thing is, you don’t really know, you just say that because you like Trump and dislike Biden.

The Bidens provided something ”secret,” and set up shell companies to hide the payouts, when Joe was president. That’s money laundering and racketeering, for starters.
Oh?

say-S.jpg

Markle keeps posting the divorce article without knowing what the Romanian deal was.

Are you talking about Romania? Hunter was a paid advisor to a billionaire accused of fraud and corruption.

This just keeps getting worse and worse

Hunter Biden and ex-wife Kathleen Buhle's divorce attorneys were aware of 'Romania deal' payments

Because Biden is the big guy ?

Think about this - Do you think Obama was oblivious to what was going on with the Biden's ? He actually could be blackmailing Joe, otherwise to get Joe do his bidding for him, and all in order to keep him current.🤔

Because Biden is the big guy ?

Think about this - Do you think Obama was oblivious to what was going on with the Biden's ? He actually could be blackmailing Joe, otherwise to get Joe do his bidding for him, and all in order to keep him current.🤔

Comer found no evidence of wrong doing..now you're claiming Obama is complicit?

Are you crazy, beagle?

Comer found no evidence of wrong doing..now you're claiming Obama is complicit?

Are you crazy, beagle?
Obama I bet (sly devil), is probably happy or lucky to be untouched by the investigation's thus far, where as following the money is bringing very good result's.... However, the Democrat's are unwilling to acknowledge the facts when it stinks like hell or is slapping them right in the face. Are they all narratively complicit in the bull crap ???

Was Obama involved, even if only as an observer while thinking to himself 🤔, "hey I got old Joe (the F-up), right where I want him now, otherwise very much compromised ???????

How could Obama not know what ole Joe was up too when he was vice prez ???

Obama I bet (sly devil), is probably happy or lucky to be untouched by the investigation's thus far, where as following the money is bringing very good result's.... However, the Democrat's are unwilling to acknowledge the facts when it stinks like hell or is slapping them right in the face. Are they all narratively complicit in the bull crap ???

Was Obama involved, even if only as an observer while thinking to himself 🤔, "hey I got old Joe (the F-up), right where I want him now, otherwise very much compromised ???????

There's zero evidence of wrong doing.

There's no evidence of Biden's wrong doing so you shift to accusing Obama of being complicit. Are you mentally ill?

This just keeps getting worse and worse

Hunter Biden and ex-wife Kathleen Buhle's divorce attorneys were aware of 'Romania deal' payments

Lol. And, you have no idea what the Romanian deal is so promote lies and conspiracy.

That's some horse shit there

How is the payment to Hunter not an investment also?

Forum List

Back