🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Did Romania Give A Million To Hunter?

Victoria Nuland - Jew Supremacist Zionist Fascist witch from homO Administration

Musk accuses the U.S. undersecretary of state for political affairs, Victoria Nuland, of warmongering in this conflict.

"Nobody is pushing this war more than Nuland," the billionaire said on Feb. 22.

Was part of W, homO and Biden Administrations, a career DEEP STATE WARMONGERING TRAITOR

Nuland served as the principal deputy foreign policy adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney, exercising an influential role during the Iraq War

In the homO Administration...

During the Maidan Uprising in Ukraine, Nuland made appearances supporting the Maidan protesters.[18] In December 2013, she said in a speech to the US–Ukraine Foundation that the U.S. had spent about $5 billion on democracy-building programs in Ukraine since 1991.[18] The Russian government seized on this statement, claiming it was evidence the U.S. was orchestrating a revolution.[18]

On February 4, 2014, a recording of a phone call between Nuland and U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Geoffrey Pyatt, on January 28, 2014, was published on YouTube.[19] [20][21][22][23][24] Nuland and Pyatt were discussing who they thought should or shouldn't be in the next Ukrainian government and giving their opinion of various Ukrainian political figures. Nuland told Pyatt that Arseniy Yatsenyuk would be the best candidate to become the next Prime Minister of Ukraine.[20][21] Nuland suggested the United Nations, rather than European Union, should be involved in a political solution, adding "fuck the EU". The following day, Christiane Wirtz, Deputy Government Spokesperson and Deputy Head of the Press and Information Office of the German Federal Government, stated that German Chancellor Angela Merkel termed Nuland's remark "absolutely unacceptable."[25] The president of the European Council, Herman Van Rompuy, condemned the remark as "unacceptable".[26][27] Department of State spokesperson Jen Psaki said the discussion was not evidence of any American plan to influence the political outcome, remarking that "It shouldn't be a surprise that at any point there have been discussions about recent events and offers and what is happening on the ground".[28]

Nuland was the lead U.S. point person for Ukraine's Revolution of Dignity, establishing loan guarantees to Ukraine, including a $1 billion loan guarantee in 2014, and the provisions of non-lethal assistance to the Ukrainian military and border guard.[29][30] Along with Secretary of State John Kerry and Secretary of Defense Ash Carter, she is seen as a leading supporter of defensive weapons delivery to Ukraine. In 2016, Nuland urged Ukraine to start prosecuting corrupt officials: "It's time to start locking up people who have ripped off the Ukrainian population for too long and it is time to eradicate the cancer of corruption".[31] While serving as the Department of State's lead diplomat on the Ukraine crisis, Nuland pushed European allies to take a harder line on Russian expansionism

Essentially the homO Administration took our money and gave it to this witch to orchestrate a Zionist Fascist coup in Ukraine....
While Vicky was doing Dec 2013 in Ukraine, Hunter was flying to Beijing with his dad on Air Force 2.

• Winner
Reactions: EMH
Musk accuses the U.S. undersecretary of state for political affairs, Victoria Nuland, of warmongering in this conflict.

"Nobody is pushing this war more than Nuland," the billionaire said on Feb. 22.
Um...retard?

Putin is the one pushing this war.

Isn’t it amazing how closely aligned antiSemites are with Trumpers?

LOL!!!

And immediately the card tossing starts...

Zionist Fascist Jew Supremacist Victoria Nuland...

Iraq
"Osama" "not a priority"

All the Cheney lies about why we "needed" to invade Iraq.

Nuland joining the homO Administration was part of this deal...

Michelle Obama gives George W. Bush a great big hug and the internet ...

President Obama opens Smithsonian's African American museum | Daily ...

We'll cover up 911, you Zionist Fascists keep the closet door shut by any means necessary including offing Joan Rivers...

While Vicky was doing Dec 2013 in Ukraine, Hunter was flying to Beijing with his dad on Air Force 2.

And if Trump had appointed a patriotic American to FBI Director and AG jobs, they'd be in front of a firing squad.

Instead, Trump picked Chris Wray and swampy Jeff Sessions....

Um...retard?

Putin is the one pushing this war.

LOL!!!

YOUR CREDIBILITY, Zionist Fascist, is precisely ZERO.

This is Zionist Fascism vs. Communism and the UNITED STATES has NO STAKE AT ALL.

Best possible outcome = both get wiped out

For the past 3 years all we have heard is that Biden is a demented old fool that does not know what he had for breakfast and now all of sudden you are telling us he is a criminal mastermind behind decades of money laundering and influence peddling.

You all need to pick one and stick to it.
Yeah, the keyword there is DECADES!

President Biden has always been a fool. It is, as you know, in the past few years that he has lost his mental faculties. Do you want us to believe that you see Biden as being as sharp as a tack? Could Biden hold a town hall meeting as did President Trump?

Last edited:

President Biden has always been a fool. It is, as you know, in the past few years that he has lost his mental faculties. Do you want is to believe that you see Biden as being as sharp as a tack? Could Biden hold a town hall meeting as did President Trump?
Um...retard?

I'm supposed to support your unsupported crap?

Are you on the dole, mate?

You can’t find your own links to a TV network. How lazy is that?

Nope. Never. Even when I was between jobs I’d call the temporary agencies. I tried to take some time off before my wedding and a friend called and begged me to help out her boyfriend’s law firm for a couple of weeks.

They were never have given me the dole. I was way too employable.

You can’t find your own links to a TV network. How lazy is that?

Nope. Never. Even when I was between jobs I’d call the temporary agencies. I tried to take some time off before my wedding and a friend called and begged me to help out her boyfriend’s law firm for a couple of weeks.

They were never have given me the dole. I was way too employable.

President Biden has always been a fool. It is, as you know, in the past few years that he has lost his mental faculties. Do you want is to believe that you see Biden as being as sharp as a tack? Could Biden hold a town hall meeting as did President Trump?

No, I don’t think Biden could hold a tall town hall meeting where lied to the people about a stolen election, mocked a woman he had sexually assaulted and offered pardons to people who tried to overthrow the government.

What you saw as a masterful performance the rest of the world saw as toxic, white nationalism, misogamy, and a man who promised to finish the job of overthrowing the constitution.

He claimed some sort of mystical “divine right of stars” to sexually assault women with impunity. And he made it very clear that his enemies, will pay.

Who would vote for four more years of that?

President Biden has always been a fool. It is, as you know, in the past few years that he has lost his mental faculties. Do you want us to believe that you see Biden as being as sharp as a tack? Could Biden hold a town hall meeting as did President Trump?
Could Biden hold a town hall meeting as did President Trump?

The man still thinks he won the last election.

He is objectively deranged

That’s a meaningless statistic. Do you have any proof of any illegal activity on any of these 170 transactions?

All of these reports memorandums are reporting transactions from 2016 and 2019, when Biden held no public office and when Trump was in office.

Since Durham, the FBI and the IRS, we’re all investigating the Bidens during this time, I think we can safely conclude that the government looked at all of these 170 reports, and saw nothing to amiss with them.

I say this, because during the same timeframe, they seem to have had a lot of problems with reports of money coming in for that a lot of people in the Trump camp.

How come, you were never concerned about these reports?

And you never talk about the Kushner investigation that’s going on right now.

No, I don’t think Biden could hold a tall town hall meeting where lied to the people about a stolen election, mocked a woman he had sexually assaulted and offered pardons to people who tried to overthrow the government.

What you saw as a masterful performance the rest of the world saw as toxic, white nationalism, misogamy, and a man who promised to finish the job of overthrowing the constitution.

He claimed some sort of mystical “divine right of stars” to sexually assault women with impunity. And he made it very clear that his enemies, will pay.

Who would vote for four more years of that?
My highlight answered my question.

The rest is your, seemingly terminal,

tds-S.png

That’s a meaningless statistic. Do you have any proof of any illegal activity on any of these 170 transactions?

All of these reports memorandums are reporting transactions from 2016 and 2019, when Biden held no public office and when Trump was in office.

Since Durham, the FBI and the IRS, we’re all investigating the Bidens during this time, I think we can safely conclude that the government looked at all of these 170 reports, and saw nothing to amiss with them.

I say this, because during the same timeframe, they seem to have had a lot of problems with reports of money coming in for that a lot of people in the Trump camp.

How come, you were never concerned about these reports?

And you never talk about the Kushner investigation that’s going on right now.

did you get that from your daily talking points e-mail???

I think Biden is a fucking moron and has been all his life....yet in this thread we are being told his is a criminal mastermind who managed to do all these things for decades.

So, which is it? Is he stupid or is he a criminal mastermind? You all cannot have it both ways

Forum List

Back