🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Did Romania Give A Million To Hunter?

did you get that from your daily talking points e-mail???

No, I got it from reading news reports from reputable journalistic sources for the last six or seven years and following what was really happening in the world rather than what Fox News was telling you that was happening in the world.

Due dilligence. My job was to review contracts and agreements and verify every claim made, in writing, before closing. Less exciting than it sounds.

You literally believe nothing that you are told until you personally verify it for yourself. It’s a lifelong habit.

No, I got it from reading news reports from reputable journalistic sources for the last six or seven years and following what was really happening in the world rather than what Fox News was telling you that was happening in the world.

Due dilligence. My job was to review contracts and agreements and verify every claim made, in writing, before closing. Less exciting than it sounds.

You literally believe nothing that you are told until you personally verify it for yourself. It’s a lifelong habit.
Name one

We don’t know that for a fact. Trump was hiding his finances and prevented any investigation. The details of his services and reimbursement were kept secret.

I don’t think you actually understand what money laundering means.
For example, this is money laundering.

Hunter Biden sells five art prints for $75K each before his NYC gallery show is postponed and a team of lawyers are brought in to scrutinize potential patrons - as ethics experts warn that White House attempts to stop his influence peddling have failed

• At least five reproductions of Hunter Biden's art sold for $75,000 each at his show at the Georges Berges Gallery in Los Angeles
  • It is unclear which prints were sold or if any other art was sold afterwards
  • The identities of the buyers also remained anonymous, however a source said they were likely 'long-term, private collectors with the gallery'
  • Meanwhile, Biden has faced scrutiny from ethics lawyers over his art dealings
  • Ethics lawyer Richard Painter claims Biden's attendance at the show 'illustrates how this veil-of-secrecy idea is not happening'
  • Painter argues that Biden should refrain from selling art until his father, President Joe Biden, is no longer in office
By NATASHA ANDERSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and JOSH BOSWELL FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 00:06 EDT, 8 October 2021 | UPDATED: 07:35 EDT, 8 October 2021

The%20look%20you%20give-L.png

More stupid memes. Although I always enjoy a picture of Daniel Craig

What makes you think we’re lying? We’ve posted links, including with a link to the Senate Investigation of the $2 billion payment and a large mortgage that they gave him on his father’s failing property in New York City.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt

try reading others,, if you took time to watch the video you would have seen proof against what you posted

More stupid memes. Although I always enjoy a picture of Daniel Craig

What makes you think we’re lying? We’ve posted links, including with a link to the Senate Investigation of the $2 billion payment and a large mortgage that they gave him on his father’s failing property in New York City.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt
Same group that said trump peed on beds in Moscow?

Hahaha hahaha fk off Canadian

That’s a meaningless statistic. Do you have any proof of any illegal activity on any of these 170 transactions?

All of these reports memorandums are reporting transactions from 2016 and 2019, when Biden held no public office and when Trump was in office.

Since Durham, the FBI and the IRS, we’re all investigating the Bidens during this time, I think we can safely conclude that the government looked at all of these 170 reports, and saw nothing to amiss with them.

I say this, because during the same timeframe, they seem to have had a lot of problems with reports of money coming in for that a lot of people in the Trump camp.

How come, you were never concerned about these reports?

And you never talk about the Kushner investigation that’s going on right now.

what were the transactions for?

Romania didn't give Hunter a million.

Hunter Biden, divorce lawyers sparred over cash from $1M ‘Romania deal,’ laptop emails reveal

By Josh Christenson
May 12, 2023 12:19pm Updated

Divorce lawyers for Hunter Biden and his first wife got into a back-and-forth in December 2016 over proceeds from a “Romania deal” involving the first son — an apparent reference to a $1 million arrangement the Biden scion struck with a corrupt Romanian oligarch, emails on Hunter’s abandoned laptop show.

Kathleen Buhle’s attorney, Rebekah Sullivan, referred to a “Romania deal” in an email to Hunter’s representative, Sarah Mancinelli, on Dec. 15 of that year that demanded $60,000 from an account Hunter held at TD Bank.

“On the disclosures, help me understand why it is taking so long to get this basic information. Hunter’s office confirmed to Kathleen a deposit of more than $120,000 into Hunter’s TD account, as funds from the ‘Romania deal,’” Sullivan wrote.

“There is no reason to continue to delay providing us the TD account statements and all expenses since the end of the last statement,” the lawyer went on. “If there is a reasonable explanation for why those funds are not being used to pay the family’s pressing expenses that reason should be shared with us immediately. Otherwise, please immediately provide Kathleen with half of this deposit.”

Hunter Biden, divorce lawyers sparred over cash from $1M ‘Romania deal,’ laptop emails reveal

By Josh Christenson
May 12, 2023 12:19pm Updated

Divorce lawyers for Hunter Biden and his first wife got into a back-and-forth in December 2016 over proceeds from a “Romania deal” involving the first son — an apparent reference to a $1 million arrangement the Biden scion struck with a corrupt Romanian oligarch, emails on Hunter’s abandoned laptop show.

Kathleen Buhle’s attorney, Rebekah Sullivan, referred to a “Romania deal” in an email to Hunter’s representative, Sarah Mancinelli, on Dec. 15 of that year that demanded $60,000 from an account Hunter held at TD Bank.

“On the disclosures, help me understand why it is taking so long to get this basic information. Hunter’s office confirmed to Kathleen a deposit of more than $120,000 into Hunter’s TD account, as funds from the ‘Romania deal,’” Sullivan wrote.

“There is no reason to continue to delay providing us the TD account statements and all expenses since the end of the last statement,” the lawyer went on. “If there is a reasonable explanation for why those funds are not being used to pay the family’s pressing expenses that reason should be shared with us immediately. Otherwise, please immediately provide Kathleen with half of this deposit.”

Hunter was hired by Romanian billionaire accused of fraud and corruption. He wasn't paid by the government. Find out what's it's about .. BEFORE you go off halfcocked.

No evidence? Donald Trump, Junior’s Trump Tower meeting with Putin’s lawyer is documented evidence.

Roger Stone’s conviction is documented evidence.

Rick Gates confession, and guilty plea documented evidence.

Paul Manafort conviction, confession, and elocution are documented evidence.

The entire Mueller investigation, and the charges and convictions flowing from it, are documented evidence.
What were those convictions for, Simp?

Dragonbreath has no clue.

So you’re ashamed to admit what you’re watching for news? Why would that be sugarplum?

I’m curious as to what made you clueless, other than homeschooling, and a complete lack of intellectual curiosity.
The innerweb irony meter just exploded…again.

Forum List

Back