🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Did Romania Give A Million To Hunter?

Damn, you're good, you had access to bank records before all the subpoenas went out.

I have access to Comer's evidence compared to Comer's claims.

And he had jackshit that Joe Biden committed any crime. Don't take my word for it:

1684128953666.png

But hey, if you want to imagine Joe Biden bank records that even Comer couldn't produce that prove Biden did something illegal, imagine away.

Just....don't be surprised by the snickering.

And he had jackshit that Joe Biden committed any crime. Don't take my word for it:

View attachment 785581

But hey, if you want to imagine Joe Biden bank records that even Comer couldn't produce that prove Biden did something illegal, imagine away.

So you don't have access to Biden's bank records? Maybe you should STFU and not make like you do.

So you don't have access to Biden's bank records? Maybe you should STFU and not make like you do.

What bank records are you referring to?

The one's that you imagined show Joe Biden committed a crime?

Why, show us. Don't tell us.

Take your time. I'm in my comfy chair.

Like I said, dang, it's like you have ADD, if you don't have access to Joe's bank records, you ought to STFU and wait for the subpoenas.

Like I said, dang, it's like you have ADD, if you don't have access to Joe's bank records, you ought to STFU and wait for the subpoenas.

So that's a 'no', you have no such bank records showing that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Your concession is accepted with all the grace and patience it deserves.

So funny. You idiots were ape over Trump getting income from his businesses by letting guests stay at one of his resorts while in office but here you have millions being funneled into the president and his family as bribes for influence peddling from hostile enemy foreign interests and you try to rationalize it. :laughing0301:
Problem is, is that no one is laughing that knows the alledged truth about the Biden's corruption, because it's putting this NATION in a hellish spot. Good post.

View attachment 785581

Stay tuned

You think that the FBI won't crack soon eh ? Stay tuned. They have the form, and it will be released.

It sure looks like Hunter is a fuckup, and that he almost certainly leveraged his name to his financial advantage, broke laws, etc. etc. He'll probably be indicted, and his future looks bleak.

So the GQP, trying desperately to dilute and divert from Trump's probable upcoming indictments, will not let go of this. It's about partisan politics, and it could work.

It's about political advantage now, that's it.

Last edited:
We have the American Red Cross, so why did we need a damned Clinton Charity foundation or fund ? Oh that's right "WE DIDN'T"....... We know why the bull crap goes on.

An operational charity provides programs like continuing education programs for women or even providing goats for women to start their own business.

Forum List

Back