🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Did Romania Give A Million To Hunter?

So you’re ashamed to admit what you’re watching for news? Why would that be sugarplum?

I’m curious as to what made you clueless, other than homeschooling, and a complete lack of intellectual curiosity.

I wasn't homeschooled....and I wasn't taught by the likes of you either

Worry about Canada, you've no vested interest in my nation you dried up prune

To begin with, Obama didn't establish a bio lab in Ukraine.
The Arab son fronting as a black did not have to establish one in Ukraine, there was already his crony's lab in Georgia. Information and materials from that lab could be easily passed to Ukraine labs, especially suspect would be the Kharkiv lab for bird flu and strains of Leishmania.

To begin with, Obama didn't establish a bio lab in Ukraine.

Your side was already caught lying about that.

The Arab son fronting as a black did not have to establish one in Ukraine, there was already his crony's lab in Georgia. Information and materials from that lab could be easily passed to Ukraine labs, especially suspect would be the Kharkiv lab for bird flu and strains of Leishmania.
And swarms of simians may take wing from the depths of my bowels.

Your side was already caught lying about that.

This is garbage.

Learn why we were there.

Obama and Lugar went to Russia. The Lugar Research Center in Tbilisi. Hunter invested in Metabiota. Metabiota collects viruses in Ukraine: African Swine Fever. Metabiota collects PEDV in Cambodia. Chinese do furin cleavage site gain-of-function (GoF) on PEDV in Huazhong. In Vietnam, Jeremy Farrar and his wife are studying a chloroquine derivative against malaria in 2004, chloroquine having been shown effective against coronaviruses in 2000, while the malaria links to Big Farmer Gates Foundation.

'Anthony Fauci's emails reveal that Wellcome Trust Director Sir Jeremy Farrar worked directly with Dr. Fauci to orchestrate the cover-up of the Wuhan lab leak evidence, assigning a staff of five Wellcome Trust operatives to manage the fraud.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 431)

Elon Musk identified one Zionist Fascist witch from the homO Administration he claims is the biggest pusher of supporting Ukraine because she is the one who was behind the labs when homO Administration first funded them...

Hunter Biden = virus expert.... maybe not...

Forum List

Back