🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Did Romania Give A Million To Hunter?

Yeah yeah, just like Russia this, and Russia that, RIGHT???????
No evidence, just bought and paid for Dossier that was used by the demented LEFT to turn this country upside down for the whole FOUR FUCKING YEARS of Trump’s term!
The fucking HYPOCRICY from you demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies is OFF THE CHARTS!!!

No evidence? Donald Trump, Junior’s Trump Tower meeting with Putin’s lawyer is documented evidence.

Roger Stone’s conviction is documented evidence.

Rick Gates confession, and guilty plea documented evidence.

Paul Manafort conviction, confession, and elocution are documented evidence.

The entire Mueller investigation, and the charges and convictions flowing from it, are documented evidence.

Sigh... Again I'm done dealing with you loons and your demands. I'm certainly not interested in NBC, CNb6, PNSMNBC... That's what made you clueless
I didn't ask you where you don't go.

Either you can't read, have no confidence in the crap you do.....or both.

And this matters if you are going to assert things.

Ya follah?

I didn't ask you where you don't go.

Either you can't read, have no confidence in the crap you do.....or both.

And this matters if you are going to assert things.

Ya follah?

I don't care. I'm so past you loons I'm at the point of just laughing at you all

No evidence? Donald Trump, Junior’s Trump Tower meeting with Putin’s lawyer is documented evidence.

Roger Stone’s conviction is documented evidence.

Rick Gates confession, and guilty plea documented evidence.

Paul Manafort conviction, confession, and elocution are documented evidence.

The entire Mueller investigation, and the charges and convictions flowing from it, are documented evidence.
Take off, hoser.

Sigh... Again I'm done dealing with you loons and your demands. I'm certainly not interested in NBC, CNN, PNSMNBC... That's what made you clueless

So you’re ashamed to admit what you’re watching for news? Why would that be sugarplum?

I’m curious as to what made you clueless, other than homeschooling, and a complete lack of intellectual curiosity.

That is the correlation, and apparently you support it.

Very quietly hiding in THE CLOSET, the homO administration spent our money in foreign countries, some for bio labs, and in each such country Hunter Biden got a KICKBACK.

Now, how was that helping AMERICA?

Democrat Platform = we take your money, spend it in a foreign country, we get kickbacks, you get COVID....

GREAT DEAL, WHAT A PARTY!!!
Obama and Lugar went to Russia. The Lugar Research Center in Tbilisi. Hunter invested in Metabiota. Metabiota collects viruses in Ukraine: African Swine Fever. Metabiota collects PEDV in Cambodia. Chinese do furin cleavage site gain-of-function (GoF) on PEDV in Huazhong. In Vietnam, Jeremy Farrar and his wife are studying a chloroquine derivative against malaria in 2004, chloroquine having been shown effective against coronaviruses in 2000, while the malaria links to Big Farmer Gates Foundation.

'Anthony Fauci's emails reveal that Wellcome Trust Director Sir Jeremy Farrar worked directly with Dr. Fauci to orchestrate the cover-up of the Wuhan lab leak evidence, assigning a staff of five Wellcome Trust operatives to manage the fraud.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 431)

• Winner
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back