Why did Romney Lose?

Why did Romney lose the election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Romney lost because republican's haven't done shit for this country and American's were not going to vote for someone who brings nothing to the table.

Romney lost because he was a rich fuck looking out for other rich fucks

Poll to follow...

Edit- It's an open poll, vote for as many options as you like.

I think they all applied except Mormonism and Paul Ryan.

I don't think Ryan really helped his campaign, but he didn't really hurt it that much.

I also don't think anti-Mormonism hurt his campaign as much as it should have, because he didn't talk about it and no one else wanted to talk about it, either.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Imagine that!
--

If Romney had won guess who would be getting the blame for FEMA's failure in New Jersey and New York?
Romney of course and he wouldn't have even been sworn in.:badgrin:

Poll to follow...

I don't think Ryan really helped his campaign, but he didn't really hurt it that much.

I also don't think anti-Mormonism hurt his campaign as much as it should have, because he didn't talk about it and no one else wanted to talk about it, either.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Imagine that!
--

This has already been debunked. The counties in FL have much more eligible voters than that.

Romney lost because republican's haven't done shit for this country and American's were not going to vote for someone who brings nothing to the table.

That was the Obama 30 second sound bite talking points.
Romney did more for middle class citizens as Governor than Obama had ever done in 4 years.
Why do you label rich people "fucks"?
Is it possible the majority of those rich "fucks" EARNED their $$$?

Romney did more for middle class citizens as Governor than Obama had ever done in 4 years.

When Romney left office in MA, he had the 3rd lowest approval rating as governor. Even Blago had a higher approval rating. Oh, yeah, and he lost his "home" state by 23 points... So obviously, those folks in MA didn't feel all warm and fuzzy about him.

The majority of those fucks got rich cheating their workers and customers....

When Romney left office in MA, he had the 3rd lowest approval rating as governor. Even Blago had a higher approval rating. Oh, yeah, and he lost his "home" state by 23 points... So obviously, those folks in MA didn't feel all warm and fuzzy about him.

Blago is a Democrat that gave away free shit.
You guys loved him.
Romney did the hard work and created a state surplus up there as Governor.
You guys hate that shit.
The People's Republic of Mass. always votes liberal in Presidential elections.

Blago is a Democrat that gave away free shit.
You guys loved him.
Romney did the hard work and created a state surplus up there as Governor.
You guys hate that shit.
The People's Republic of Mass. always votes liberal in Presidential elections.

Well, not always, Reagan won it in 1984.

I should also point out that Romney raised taxes, and created universal health care in his state, which really falls more into the "giving away free shit" category than anything Blago did. I think all Blago did was let seniors ride on the CTA for free.

He also raised taxes to create that "surplus', which is something you guys normally hate.

Hell, I don't even think Massachusetts Mitt was that bad of a guy. If the GOP was more like him, it'd be more popular.

Of course, I'd have still been against him because of the Mormon shit...

JFK and FDR were super rich but did not come off as in the game to help the rich. Romney came in with an obvious silver spoon in his mouth and did nothing to convince the middle class or poor that he cared about their struggles

Obama put the collar around Romney and Mitt did nothing to shake it. His 47% comments affirmed what everyone thought

That is why he lost.......rightfully so

JFK and FDR were super rich but did not come off as in the game to help the rich. Romney came in with an obvious silver spoon in his mouth and did nothing to convince the middle class or poor that he cared about their struggles

Obama put the collar around Romney and Mitt did nothing to shake it. His 47% comments affirmed what everyone thought

That is why he lost.......rightfully so

FDR allowed the bankers left over from the Hoover administration to write the new banking laws as soon as he took office.
FDR banned the local banks that were also grocery stores and such. Over 4000 hometown banks were closed with his Emergency Banking Act which was written by the lobbyists of the large banks.
Sound familiar?
And you claim FDR was not bought by rich folks?
JFK gave speeches on the benefits of lowering taxes, lowered taxes and proclaimed that by doing so always raises revenue.
Sound familiar?
Johnson signed into law JFK's Revenue Act first of 1964 that lowered the top tax income rates by 20% and lowered corporate tax rates.
And you claim he did nothing to help the wealthy?
JFK's initial plan was to cut the top rate for millionaires by 33%.
And what happened as a result of that tax cut, just as it happens with EVERY TAX CUT?
Large decrease in unemployment and large increases in tax revenue for 1964, 65 and 66.

Last edited:
Poll to follow...

You left voter fraud off the options for the poll......

Poll to follow...

No, he didn’t.

Poll to follow...

I also left off 'Magic Unicorns" and "Alien Invasion from Planet Kolob"...

Let's try to keep this discussion rational. the GOP isn't going to grown and learn from their defeat if they have flights of fancy.

Forum List

Back