Why Did Roosevelt Extend WWII By 2 Years??

800px-1944-01-01GerWW2BattlefrontAtlas.jpg

Yep. Germany sure did look ready to fall. Of course, this map is from January 1944. PC says the war should have ended in May of 1943. Maybe hitler would have been more open to surrender for no reason the previous spring.

"PC says the war should have ended in May of 1943."

No I didn't.

I'm both accurate and truthful.....try to be the same.

The premise and conclusion of this thread is that the Roosevelt's subservience to Stalin extended the war by at least two years.

You will learn that it was probably greater than two.

"The OSS and THE LONDON Free Germans" -Strange Bedfellows- by Johathan S. Gould gives a history or OSS support for the German resistance. You will be amazed at how the disinformation campaign to convince the Germans that FDR was strictly opposed to resistance is still believed to this day.

Another good one is American Intelligence and the German Resistance by Jurgen Heidiking

Neither book you mention exists according to Amazon.

Hope I didn't make you so nervous that you have to create sources.....

Keep reading......I'm gonna blow that out of the water....

...start with this from post #77:

a. "A SHAEF (Supreme Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force) directive prohibited activities aimed at promoting German revolt against the Nazi regime.
The Allied doctrine of unconditional surrender meant that "... those Germans — and particularly those German generals — who might have been ready to throw Hitler over, and were able to do so, were discouraged from making the attempt by their inability to extract from the Allies any sort of assurance that such action would improve the treatment meted out to their country." German Resistance to Nazism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh goodness, the books aren't on Amazon! You have to google the first one. A link won't work because it is access to the CIA Library. Without a coded password you will be blocked to direct access. However, this book is available for online reading if you do as I am instructing. Google "The OSS and the London Free Germans Strange Bedfellows by Jonathan S. Gould and you will land in the CIA Library for the limited viewing of that book only.
Google the book by Jurgen Heidiking, American Intelligence and the German Resistance. I'll try and find the site. Think it is at Westview Press.

Did you see these actual sources:

15. Let's look at a primary source, Allen Dulles, first civilian to head the CIA, and its longest serving director. In "Germany's Underground: The Anti-Nazi Resistance," Dulles wrote of that the German was the only anti-Nazi underground not supported by the United States. (p.22).
On page 140, Dulles states "The plotters (anti-Nazi German resistance)....were told clearly and repeatedly that we had made common cause with Russia...." as the reason they were frozen out.

a. The NYTimes told the same story, March 18, 1946: "Full Story of Anit-Hitler Plot Shows That Allies Refused To Assist."

Yep. Germany sure did look ready to fall. Of course, this map is from January 1944. PC says the war should have ended in May of 1943. Maybe hitler would have been more open to surrender for no reason the previous spring.

Remember, we are talking PC here

She would have been willing to end the war in May 1943 and just let Germany keep all that territory

But could you imagine her FDR hate threads if we did?

No I didn't.

The premise and conclusion of this thread is that the Roosevelt's subservience to Stalin extended the war by at least two years.

So you're saying that Germany, in control of nearly all of Europe, would have surrendered it all prior to may 1943?

I like your style, doubling down on the crazy is a bold choice

No I didn't.

Did you read what you just posted?

You say you never claimed the war could have ended in May 1943 then follow up with a claim that it could have

Is it that you are not good at subtraction?

May 1945- two years= May 1943

So if peace had been negotiated with germany in 1943 who would control France?

Germany would have surrendered.

Who do you suppose would control France????

Why am I left to teach English to dopes????

sur·ren·der verb \sə-ˈren-dər\
: to agree to stop fighting, hiding, resisting, etc., because you know that you will not win or succeed

: to give the control or use of (something) to someone else
Surrender - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Do you suppose Stalin would have just accepted the surrender of Germany to the western powers and just forfeited the spoils of war? He would have simply allowed the west to write and administer the terms of surrender?

No I didn't.

So you're saying that Germany, in control of nearly all of Europe, would have surrendered it all prior to may 1943?

It would be considered crazy only if one were a fool...

...raise your paw.

Begin by admitting that you can find not a single error in any of the linked and documented facts I've posted.

Go on....go through the thread.....all of you Rooseveltian groopies post nothing but "is not, is not."

And this thread won't conclude until this afternoon...

I dare you to stay on board.....and remember to keep your hands inside the ride at all times!

The literate on the board may have read a famous anti-war novel, "All Quiet On The Western Front," by Erich Maria Remarque....

He was one of the anti-Nazi Germans....but not in Germany, he left for America.
His sister remained.

"On this date (December 16th) in 1943, pacifist novelist Erich Maria Remarque lost his youngest sister to the Nazi regime — beheaded because her “brother is beyond our reach.”

Actually, Elfriede Scholz was convicted (upon the denunciation of her landlady a few weeks before) by the kangaroo People’s Court for undermining the war effort. (“Wehrkraftzersetzung” — German has a word for everything.)

Like her brother, Elfriede was a staunch opponent of the Nazi government, and in 1943 that could certainly have sufficed to get her a one-way trip to Plotzensee Prison."
ExecutedToday.com » 1943: Elfriede Scholz, Erich Maria Remarque?s sister

These are the kinds of Germans that Joseph Stalin would not allow the Allies to aid...or even communicate with.

Thanks PC for another well documented thread on FDR. You have documented over and over again the corruption, lies, and deceit committed by FDR.

I believe one has to analyze all of FDR's actions, to make conclusions. When one does this, it is clearly evident that he was a foolish tyrant of monstrous proportions.

Lets look at a few of the facts we know today about this fraud;
1. It has been well documented by historians that FDR loved the USSR and Stalin.
2. He ignored the Holodomor, the numerous atrocities committed by Stalin, and covered up the Katyn massacre, he knew Stalin committed, aligned fully with Stalin even though Stalin had previously aligned with Hitler....gave Stalin huge amounts of war material that could have helped America's war efforts in the Pacific.
3. Recognized the USSR as his first action as POTUS,
4. Surrounded himself with Stalinist spies, even though he was repeatedly warned about them.
5. He moved the Pacific fleet to Pearl, over objections from his military command.
6. He tried repeatedly to cause a confrontation with Germany in the N. Atlantic to get the war started (just as his buddy Wilson had done to get us into WWI), while lying to the American people that there would be no war.
7. He set up Japan for their attack on Pearl by refusing negotiate trade deals, confiscated Japanese assets, exposed a Japanese diplomat in the press for trying to come to an agreement with the US, to avert war.
8. Knew the Japanese were to attack Pearl before it happened...never warning commanders at Pearl, and later scapegoated those commanders.
9. Ran for a third term, arrogantly ignoring American historical precedent, in ill health.
10. Was gravely ill for much of his last years at POTUS, while America was fighting a terrible war....arrogantly ran for a fourth term, while on his deathbed.
11. Cheated on his wife repeatedly and cared not if she knew.
12. Imprisoned Japanese Americans.
13. Knew Stalin was spying on him at Tehran and cared not.
....the list is endless, yet many Americans continue to believe the lies from the State about this terrible dunce.

And do not forget his many unconstitutional actions before WWII, including trying to pack the SC and nearly decade long failed efforts to end the Great Depression, resulting in terrible hardships on millions of Americans. Denounced Hoover for his interventions in the economy, before winning the office, only to intervene even more.

So is it hard to believe that FDR could have ended the war with Germany and Japan much earlier than 1945? Of course it is not...and the evidence is there if you are willing to accept it....

"So is it hard to believe that FDR could have ended the war with Germany and Japan much earlier than 1945? Of course it is not...and the evidence is there if you are willing to accept it...."

This goes beyond 'believe'.....they haven't been able to deny any of the facts posted....

....and it will get better today!

I am not surprised by your response, having read many of our uninformed posts. Being one who loves the State unconditionally (as long as the State is headed by a D), of course you would deny facts.

Is it any wonder tyrants throughout history can do as they wish, when so many dunces walk the Earth...like you.

No doubt if FDR were an R, you would believe it all.

So if peace had been negotiated with germany in 1943 who would control France?

: to agree to stop fighting, hiding, resisting, etc., because you know that you will not win or succeed

Do you suppose Stalin would have just accepted the surrender of Germany to the western powers and just forfeited the spoils of war? He would have simply allowed the west to write and administer the terms of surrender?

"Do you suppose...."

I don't have to suppose anything.....I've got the facts on my side.

"Do you suppose...."

A common tactic to change the subject when the argument goes against you.

Gipper and PC would have failed a history class if they had authored this argument.

In no way did anything provided in the affirmation support the OP.

That is the only judgement that counts here.

No I didn't.

...raise your paw.

Begin by admitting that you can find not a single error in any of the linked and documented facts I've posted.

Go on....go through the thread.....all of you Rooseveltian groopies post nothing but "is not, is not."

I dare you to stay on board.....and remember to keep your hands inside the ride at all times!

The only error I could find was that they do nothing to prove your point

Thanks PC for another well documented thread on FDR. You have documented over and over again the corruption, lies, and deceit committed by FDR.

I believe one has to analyze all of FDR's actions, to make conclusions. When one does this, it is clearly evident that he was a foolish tyrant of monstrous proportions.

Lets look at a few of the facts we know today about this fraud;
1. It has been well documented by historians that FDR loved the USSR and Stalin.
2. He ignored the Holodomor, the numerous atrocities committed by Stalin, and covered up the Katyn massacre, he knew Stalin committed, aligned fully with Stalin even though Stalin had previously aligned with Hitler....gave Stalin huge amounts of war material that could have helped America's war efforts in the Pacific.
3. Recognized the USSR as his first action as POTUS,
4. Surrounded himself with Stalinist spies, even though he was repeatedly warned about them.
5. He moved the Pacific fleet to Pearl, over objections from his military command.
6. He tried repeatedly to cause a confrontation with Germany in the N. Atlantic to get the war started (just as his buddy Wilson had done to get us into WWI), while lying to the American people that there would be no war.
7. He set up Japan for their attack on Pearl by refusing negotiate trade deals, confiscated Japanese assets, exposed a Japanese diplomat in the press for trying to come to an agreement with the US, to avert war.
8. Knew the Japanese were to attack Pearl before it happened...never warning commanders at Pearl, and later scapegoated those commanders.
9. Ran for a third term, arrogantly ignoring American historical precedent, in ill health.
10. Was gravely ill for much of his last years at POTUS, while America was fighting a terrible war....arrogantly ran for a fourth term, while on his deathbed.
11. Cheated on his wife repeatedly and cared not if she knew.
12. Imprisoned Japanese Americans.
13. Knew Stalin was spying on him at Tehran and cared not.
....the list is endless, yet many Americans continue to believe the lies from the State about this terrible dunce.

And do not forget his many unconstitutional actions before WWII, including trying to pack the SC and nearly decade long failed efforts to end the Great Depression, resulting in terrible hardships on millions of Americans. Denounced Hoover for his interventions in the economy, before winning the office, only to intervene even more.

So is it hard to believe that FDR could have ended the war with Germany and Japan much earlier than 1945? Of course it is not...and the evidence is there if you are willing to accept it....

"So is it hard to believe that FDR could have ended the war with Germany and Japan much earlier than 1945? Of course it is not...and the evidence is there if you are willing to accept it...."

This goes beyond 'believe'.....they haven't been able to deny any of the facts posted....

....and it will get better today!

I am not surprised by your response, having read many of our uninformed posts. Being one who loves the State unconditionally (as long as the State is headed by a D), of course you would deny facts.

Is it any wonder tyrants throughout history can do as they wish, when so many dunces walk the Earth...like you.

No doubt if FDR were an R, you would believe it all.

I believe your post was meant for someone else....

Gipper and PC would have failed a history class if they had authored this argument.

In no way did anything provided in the affirmation support the OP.

That is the only judgement that counts here.

Did they untie one arm from the straight jacket so you could post that?

PC, you can play econchick all you want, you still fail.

Your evidence does not support that the War was extended by two years.

i love threads that start out with a totally fabricated premise.

If your A.D.D. will allow it, read the entire thread.

It is undeniable, as shown by the opposition....they haven't been able to deny any of it.....and, as you have never evidenced any understanding of history....I doubt any significant rebuttal will come from you.

Don't be afraid of the truth.

Remember, we are talking PC here

She would have been willing to end the war in May 1943 and just let Germany keep all that territory

But could you imagine her FDR hate threads if we did?

"She would have been willing to end the war in May 1943 and just let Germany keep all that territory."

You can prove that I haven't reduce you to a lying sack of garbage by providing my words that state that.

Shall I wait, or plan to have a life?

No I didn't.

Did you read what you just posted?

You say you never claimed the war could have ended in May 1943 then follow up with a claim that it could have

Is it that you are not good at subtraction?

May 1945- two years= May 1943

No....I'm indicating that FDR kept the war going by AT LEAST two additional years.....at the behest of Joseph Stalin.

"Is it that you are not good at subtraction?"

Actually....I can't come up with anything that I'm not good at.

Revealing you to be a simpleton is one of my finer attributes.

"Do you suppose...."

I don't have to suppose anything.....I've got the facts on my side.

"Do you suppose...."

A common tactic to change the subject when the argument goes against you.

Cognitive bias and facts are not the same.

No I didn't.

...raise your paw.

Here's the error - the whole thread js fucking retarded, and sourced to other fucking retards.

Germany would have had no reason to surrender any earlier than they did, and they certainly never gave any indication they wanted to. Where were the diplomats, their envoys, their siits for peace? Why would they have surrendered when the war was going relatively well for them? What grand collusion do you believe happened between the ussr and Roosevelt before the ussr convinced england and the us to open a western front at the Tehran conference, after your proposed date for the end of hostilities?

Its a stupid premise PC, and you should be ashamed

...raise your paw.

The only error I could find was that they do nothing to prove your point

You're lying.

Forum List

Back