Why Did Roosevelt Extend WWII By 2 Years??

800px-1944-01-01GerWW2BattlefrontAtlas.jpg

Yep. Germany sure did look ready to fall. Of course, this map is from January 1944. PC says the war should have ended in May of 1943. Maybe hitler would have been more open to surrender for no reason the previous spring.

Remember, we are talking PC here

She would have been willing to end the war in May 1943 and just let Germany keep all that territory

But could you imagine her FDR hate threads if we did?

"She would have been willing to end the war in May 1943 and just let Germany keep all that territory."

You can prove that I haven't reduce you to a lying sack of garbage by providing my words that state that.

Shall I wait, or plan to have a life?

Simple...prove me wrong

Show where you have "proved" that Germany would have gladly surrendered all of its captured territory in May 1943

Of course Germany would have gladly negotiated peace at that time.....if they could keep their winnings

But I think Mr Stalin would have insisted on continuing his invasion

So you're saying that Germany, in control of nearly all of Europe, would have surrendered it all prior to may 1943?

I like your style, doubling down on the crazy is a bold choice

It would be considered crazy only if one were a fool...

...raise your paw.

Begin by admitting that you can find not a single error in any of the linked and documented facts I've posted.

Go on....go through the thread.....all of you Rooseveltian groopies post nothing but "is not, is not."

And this thread won't conclude until this afternoon...

I dare you to stay on board.....and remember to keep your hands inside the ride at all times!
Here's the error - the whole thread js fucking retarded, and sourced to other fucking retards.

Germany would have had no reason to surrender any earlier than they did, and they certainly never gave any indication they wanted to. Where were the diplomats, their envoys, their siits for peace? Why would they have surrendered when the war was going relatively well for them? What grand collusion do you believe happened between the ussr and Roosevelt before the ussr convinced england and the us to open a western front at the Tehran conference, after your proposed date for the end of hostilities?

Its a stupid premise PC, and you should be ashamed

Time and again, when folks realize they have been destroyed in an argument, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

I'll consider your post to be the equivalent of a white flag.

Remember, we are talking PC here

She would have been willing to end the war in May 1943 and just let Germany keep all that territory

But could you imagine her FDR hate threads if we did?

"She would have been willing to end the war in May 1943 and just let Germany keep all that territory."

You can prove that I haven't reduce you to a lying sack of garbage by providing my words that state that.

Simple...prove me wrong

Show where you have "proved" that Germany would have gladly surrendered all of its captured territory in May 1943

Of course Germany would have gladly negotiated peace at that time.....if they could keep their winnings

You said "She would have been willing to end the war in May 1943 and just let Germany keep all that territory."

By ignoring my demand that you show where I said that you are accepting my charge that you are a lying sack of garbage.

Good....we're on the same page.

It would be considered crazy only if one were a fool...

...raise your paw.

Begin by admitting that you can find not a single error in any of the linked and documented facts I've posted.

Go on....go through the thread.....all of you Rooseveltian groopies post nothing but "is not, is not."

And this thread won't conclude until this afternoon...

I dare you to stay on board.....and remember to keep your hands inside the ride at all times!
Here's the error - the whole thread js fucking retarded, and sourced to other fucking retards.

Germany would have had no reason to surrender any earlier than they did, and they certainly never gave any indication they wanted to. Where were the diplomats, their envoys, their siits for peace? Why would they have surrendered when the war was going relatively well for them? What grand collusion do you believe happened between the ussr and Roosevelt before the ussr convinced england and the us to open a western front at the Tehran conference, after your proposed date for the end of hostilities?

Its a stupid premise PC, and you should be ashamed

Time and again, when folks realize they have been destroyed in an argument, their language falls to the vulgar. It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

I'll consider your post to be the equivalent of a white flag.
Consider it exasperation.
Just explain how and why germany would have willingly surrendered all their territorial gains and retreated back to Germany prior to may of 43. Please. Why would they give up uncontested land?

Simple...prove me wrong

You said "She would have been willing to end the war in May 1943 and just let Germany keep all that territory."

By ignoring my demand that you show where I said that you are accepting my charge that you are a lying sack of garbage.

I am asking you for terms of any proposed German surrender in May 1943
You have failed miserably in providing them

Let's begin with this question: what possible reason would the President have to allow WWII to go on an extra year or two???

1. There is no way to argue that one of these two possibilities is the truth:

a. either Franklin Roosevelt was entirely aligned with Stalin and the communist agenda...or
b. Joseph Stalin was brilliant and overwhelming in his manipulations of Roosevelt.

2. "But the USSR was our ally against Hitler! No. The USSR was not our ally. It was our secret master-manipulator. We were secretly master-manipulated, not into defeating the Nazis, who, but for the de facto Soviet occupation of Washington, I am now persuaded could have been eliminated in 1943, but rather into decimating,obliterating, Germany, Soviet Russia's natural barrier against expansion into its European empire. Japan, very much too, for that matter, in the East."
West, "American Betrayal," p.277

a. Based on Stalin's wishes.....any surrender by Germany would not be accepted until its potential as a barrier to the spread of communism was obliterated so that "...Soviet Russia's natural barrier against expansion into its European empire" was removed.

And the same applied to Stalin's view of Japan, a potential impediment to the East. After meeting with Stalin in Moscow on May 28, 1945, Harry Hopkins told Truman that Stalin "prefers to go through with unconditional surrender" regarding Japan. "However, he feels that if we stick to unconditional surrender the Japs will not give up and we will have to destroy them as we did Germany."
Sherwood, "Hopkins," volume 2, 892-893.

Not to forget, Harry Hopkins was Stalin's spy in the Roosevelt White House....he actually lived in the White House.....

Stalin demanded "unconditional surrender."
So.....Roosevelt acquiesced.

Would it not have been in America's interests to see the Nazis and Hitler destroyed earlier, with a surrender of German forces and territories???

Would not have thousands of American soldier's lives been saved?

What to say about Franklin Roosevelt if it can be shown that the offer was on the table....?

How is it possible to make these assertions without the consideration of the Casablanca Conference? Easy, use a conspiracy book like AMERICAN BETRAYAL, the old anti FDR standby written by a rw political pundit and ignore actual histories and works done by scholars and people who follow standards required by serious people, like college professors and institutions of higher learning.

PC simply has not proven her case, and using American Betrayal merely reveals she has betrayed her own case.

Every time she attacks with ad homs, she of course admits fail.

PC simply has not proven her case, and using American Betrayal merely reveals she has betrayed her own case.

Every time she attacks with ad homs, she of course admits fail.

"Every time she attacks with ad homs,..."

It's my dream job....driving the Karma bus....providing exactly what folks deserve....

Get it, you mouth-breathing, half-witted, scruffy-looking, rotten, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, sleezy, slimy, sticky, stinky, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sacks of sewage?

Let's begin with this question: what possible reason would the President have to allow WWII to go on an extra year or two???

a. either Franklin Roosevelt was entirely aligned with Stalin and the communist agenda...or
b. Joseph Stalin was brilliant and overwhelming in his manipulations of Roosevelt.

2. "But the USSR was our ally against Hitler! No. The USSR was not our ally. It was our secret master-manipulator. We were secretly master-manipulated, not into defeating the Nazis, who, but for the de facto Soviet occupation of Washington, I am now persuaded could have been eliminated in 1943, but rather into decimating,obliterating, Germany, Soviet Russia's natural barrier against expansion into its European empire. Japan, very much too, for that matter, in the East."

a. Based on Stalin's wishes.....any surrender by Germany would not be accepted until its potential as a barrier to the spread of communism was obliterated so that "...Soviet Russia's natural barrier against expansion into its European empire" was removed.

And the same applied to Stalin's view of Japan, a potential impediment to the East. After meeting with Stalin in Moscow on May 28, 1945, Harry Hopkins told Truman that Stalin "prefers to go through with unconditional surrender" regarding Japan. "However, he feels that if we stick to unconditional surrender the Japs will not give up and we will have to destroy them as we did Germany."

Not to forget, Harry Hopkins was Stalin's spy in the Roosevelt White House....he actually lived in the White House.....

Would it not have been in America's interests to see the Nazis and Hitler destroyed earlier, with a surrender of German forces and territories???

What to say about Franklin Roosevelt if it can be shown that the offer was on the table....?

How is it possible to make these assertions without the consideration of the Casablanca Conference? Easy, use a conspiracy book like AMERICAN BETRAYAL, the old anti FDR standby written by a rw political pundit and ignore actual histories and works done by scholars and people who follow standards required by serious people, like college professors and institutions of higher learning.

You're telling me how to present my case???

I should take advice from a loser like you????

You have yet to find a single error in any thing I've posted.....

...if you weren't a Roosevelt boot-licker, that would tell you something....

Simple...prove me wrong

"You have failed miserably...."

Every time you dolts use the term "failed" I know I've put a stake through your heart.

Bet I know where you got the word.....all of your report cards.

Last edited:

I've pointed out your mistakes as have others. You are guilty of hypothetical condition to promote your cognitive bias and when confronted of such, barricade yourself behind delusion and denial.

Last edited:

I've pointed out your mistakes as have others. You are guilty of hypothetical condition to promote your cognitive bias and when confronted of such, barricade yourself behind delusion and denial.

Name one that I have posted, dunce.

Every time you dolts use the term "failed" I know I've put a stake through your heart.

OK

I see where we have reached the point in a Political Chic thread where she has painted herself into a corner and resorts to playing games the rest of the thread

Time for me to drop off

OK

I see where we have reached the point in a Political Chic thread where she has painted herself into a corner and resorts to playing games the rest of the thread

Time for me to drop off

You mean 'run away'.....as in "curses, foiled again!!!"

I'll complete it by this afternoon....and tomorrow you can try to lie your way out of the box I'm putting you in.

ta ta.

Lets make it easy, because my answer is that all your facts are not facts, but rather assertions and opinions gleaned from controversial sources and anything coming close to being factual is misrepresented and distorted to fit your agenda. So what is the strongest fact you have presented? I've already shown the foolishness of the one about the Russian's manipulating the Japanese because of your lack of knowledge about oil resources in western Russia. And the one about FDR not allowing German resistance against Nazi's was dispelled with links to scholarly works that showed your lack of knowledge about data that was declassified only a few years ago. So what else. What is your favorite "fact" for the dunce that consistently tears your FDR threads apart like fast food napkins?

Get it, you mouth-breathing, half-witted, scruffy-looking, rotten, lying no good, four-flushing, snake-licking, sleezy, slimy, sticky, stinky, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, bug-eyed, foul-mouthed, lying, soiled-soul, sacks of sewage?

:lol: PC trolls her own OP. Yup, fail. Request this be moved to the conspiracy forum.

Lets make it easy, because my answer is that all your facts are not facts, but rather assertions and opinions gleaned from controversial sources and anything coming close to being factual is misrepresented and distorted to fit your agenda. So what is the strongest fact you have presented? I've already shown the foolishness of the one about the Russian's manipulating the Japanese because of your lack of knowledge about oil resources in western Russia. And the one about FDR not allowing German resistance against Nazi's was dispelled with links to scholarly works that showed your lack of knowledge about data that was declassified only a few years ago. So what else. What is your favorite "fact" for the dunce that consistently tears your FDR threads apart like fast food napkins?

PC is consistent: failure in journalism, failure as amateur historian.

Booknotes :: Watch

This is a C-span video that interviews the author of a book about FDR in regards to his involvement with collecting intelligence and attempts, both failures and successes of being influenced by various operatives.

Last edited:

This is a C-span video that interviews the author of a book about FDR in regards to his involvement with collecting intelligence and attempts, both failures and successes of being influenced by various operatives.

And this is otherwise:

Roosevelt's fear of "offending" Stalin resulted in his administration ordering that the German anti-Nazi resistance be totally disregarded.

16. One of the highest anti-Nazi Germans was the chief of Nazi Germany's intelligence division, the Abwehr, Admiral Wm. Canaris. Try as he might, the Allies would not open communications channels with Canaris .

Britain's intelligence chief said this about Canaris: 'It is said that had it not been for the Foreign Office's fear of offending Russia that he might have established direct contact with the admiral [Canaris] in 1942 on the removal of Hitler as a means of shortening the war."
“Gen. Menzies, Ex-British Intelligence Chief, Dies,” New York Times, May 31, 1968.

Did you see the date: 1942. When did the war with Germany finally end?

"May 7, 1945: Germany surrenders unconditionally to the Allies at Reims" Germany surrenders unconditionally to the Allies at Reims ? History.com This Day in History ? 5/7/1945

What prevented an earlier conclusion to the war?
"... fear of offending Russia..."

Fear of offending, it seems to me, suggests a relationship with one's superiors....
i.e., Roosevelt considered Stalin his superior.

17. "Wilhelm Franz Canaris (1 January 1887 – 9 April 1945) was a German admiral, and chief of the Abwehr, the German military intelligence service, from 1935 to 1944. During the Second World War, he was among the military officers involved in the clandestine opposition to Adolf Hitler and the Nazi regime.... "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Canaris

a. A few weeks before the war ended, Canaris was hanged by he Nazis. Hanged twice: "once to show him what death tasted like."
“Canaris Hanging Related,” New York Times, October 11, 1952.

More about the anti-Nazi that Roosevelt would not allow his commander to contact [a. "A SHAEF (Supreme Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force) directive prohibited activities aimed at promoting German revolt against the Nazi regime.
The Allied doctrine of unconditional surrender meant that "... those Germans — and particularly those German generals — who might have been ready to throw Hitler over, and were able to do so, were discouraged from making the attempt by their inability to extract from the Allies any sort of assurance that such action would improve the treatment meted out to their country."
German Resistance to Nazism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

18. " The Chabad Lubavitch Hassidic movement has requested that Yad Vashem recognize Nazi Admiral Wilhelm Canaris as a Righteous Gentile. Chief of the Abwehr, the Nazi intelligence service, Canaris played a key role in saving the lives of the Chabad Rebbe Yitzhak Yosef Schneerson and his family along with an estimated 500 Jews from the Warsaw Ghetto in 1943 according to numerous testimonies..... the refusal of Yad Vashem and the Holocaust Studies establishment to recognize Wilhelm Canaris as a Righteous Gentile is due to their concern that such recognition might open a can of worms on the Franklin D. Roosevelt Administration and its conduct during World War II..
Chuck Morse Speaks: The Canaris Cover-up

What have we learned? That at least as early as 1942 German anti-Nazis were ready to deal with the Allies to accomplish a surrender.

Roosevelt extended the war by some three years.......

....and how many American deaths....for 'fear of offending Stalin.'

And this is otherwise:

Roosevelt's fear of "offending" Stalin resulted in his administration ordering that the German anti-Nazi resistance be totally disregarded.

16. One of the highest anti-Nazi Germans was the chief of Nazi Germany's intelligence division, the Abwehr, Admiral Wm. Canaris. Try as he might, the Allies would not open communications channels with Canaris .
.'

Roosevelt's so called fear of "offending" Stalin was due to the belief the the NKFD and BDO operations being conducted by the Soviet's were far more important than the small chance of creating a western organized and supported resistance that would more than likely be doomed to failure. The NKFD and BDO operations where meeting with success. Upper level operations were being conducted that were far more valuable and worthy of attention. Infiltration and contact with Canaris was one of them.

First, Adm. was the Chief of the Abwehr, but the Abwerhr had limited power and in many ways was the low ranking intelligence service. Canaris himself had very limited authority, control and influence with Hitler. In the grand scheme he was very low on the list of the power elite.
So, here is where your statement is wrong. You state that "Try as he might, the Allies would not open communications channels with Cannaris." Wrong. Your very first claim is wrong.

Canaris met directly with FDR's personal representative, George Earle in Turkey in April 1943. A few months later Canaris met with OSS Chief William Donovon in Spain. The exact opposite of what you claim was occurring. FDR was supporting resistance through the NKFD and BDO operations, conducting intelligence and communications with the German staff and exploring a negotiated peace potential with at least one member of Hitler's staff, the one you think and claim wasn't communicating with FDR.

Forum List

Back