🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Why Did Strzok Refuse to Answer Questions?

I thought he had nothing to hide.

Stupid question in the OP: Asked a dozen times, rudely, and answered a dozen times politely.

Even a stupid person would have seen through the political theater on display, and the witch hunt by the attack dogs: Jordan, Issa, Goodlitte and all those dumb ass deplorable Texans.

the alt right and far right don't care about the law and criminal investigations

they want Strzok to answer in hopes of saving Trump
I want Strzok to answer in hopes of saving the FBI.

Strzok is answering- everything except what the FBI counsel advised him not to.

The FBI will survived despite the efforts of Trump and his conspirators in the House.

the alt right and far right don't care about the law and criminal investigations

The FBI will survived despite the efforts of Trump and his conspirators in the House.
The FBI will endure. The old guard like Comey, McCabe, Storck, Page and Orr will not. It's called draining the swamp.

Not to mention he just lied to Congress about letting his bias affect his investigation.

LOL since his testimony is completely in line with what the Inspector General's report said- it would appear that you are the one lying.
Except it wasn't.
The report, more than 500 pages long, focused on Comey and the decisions he made during the course of the Clinton investigation. It described Comey as "insubordinate" while also criticizing then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch for weak leadership. It also criticized FBI official Peter Strzok for creating the appearance of political bias in the Clinton email probe.

However, the report found that bias did not affect the investigation and backed up the decision not to prosecute Clinton for her handling of classified information.

The FBI will endure. The old guard like Comey, McCabe, Storck, Page and Orr will not. It's called draining the swamp.
Or in the Trump world- removing anyone considered to be a possible threat.

He's a corrupt treasonous asshole. How was he allowed to conduct any 'investigations?' So shocking and sad.

treasonous 'cause he wouldn't pledge loyalty to the mango madman?

lol.....

It was treason. He should be in prison.

Drama queen.
Treason is reserved for traitorous acts committed when the country is at war with a foreign entity.
Texting his girlfriend his feelings about the Big Orange Goon is not treason.

Yes, draining the swamp from the Beast on down to the mid-level munchkins. They've all gotta go.

Sessions, Rosenstein, Mueller, and Wray have teamed up to stop the President's weaponized Office of the President in his coup attempt to overtake America.

Did Trump use the FBI to spy too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The FBI counsel is not his lawyer.

They are just covering their own asses.

Strzok testified under oath that he "would love" to answer the questions.

This is a lie. Perjury.

Repeated.

He doesn't want to answer the questions as it will expose his other lies.

he sure looked all happy - like close to the end of his testimony when that little yellow piece of paper said he could AND he was smilin' when he said his piece.

too bad, so sad 4 u.

Last edited:
why won't the release of the full transcript of his 11 hour grilling that the public hasn't seen or heard be granted by the (R)s? strzok is welcoming that. but not the obstructionists on the right.
ya give it to lisa page before she testifys

<pfffft> all she had to do was look at today's testimony & know exactly what she'll be expecting.... & it looks like she might be able to share even more like her boffing buddy was able to , courtesy of the FBI counsel.

it's starkey, he says he's a republican but is left of Marx.
says buckeye who says he is a Republican but far right of Goldwater.

I am mainstream American and buckey is an Alt Right anti-American.

Strzok had the right to refuse to answer the questions.

Go live in Russia if you can't live with freedoms.

Will you remember what you said here if Mueller starts questioning folks under oath?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The haters fail so they lie.

Yes, draining the swamp from the Beast on down to the mid-level munchkins. They've all gotta go.
From Trump to the little'kns, they all gotta go.

He's a corrupt treasonous asshole. How was he allowed to conduct any 'investigations?' So shocking and sad.

treasonous 'cause he wouldn't pledge loyalty to the mango madman?

lol.....

It was treason. He should be in prison.

Drama queen.
Treason is reserved for traitorous acts committed when the country is at war with a foreign entity.
Texting his girlfriend his feelings about the Big Orange Goon is not treason.

& president anus face just might be brought up on charges of treason if this pans out & this bad, but real life spy movie is declared as a cyber war.

Last edited:

FBI counsel instructed him not to.

Don't you listen.

Jeff Sessions needs to grow a pair of balls and defend the FBI as following all procedures and rules for a proper and objective investigation.

Sessions needs to get the FBI director on the phone, and instruct Mr. Wray to tell Mr. Strzok to answer the questions.

So, Sessions should break with FBI policy and legal guidelines in the interest of partisan games???

They want Sessions to interfere with an FBI investigation.

That is how the Trumpkins think things should be done.

Sessions is the boss at the FBI. That isn't "interference" at all, just direction.

Forum List

Back