🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

schmidlap

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2020
I have noted that opinions differ and solicit your speculations.

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.

giphy.gif

He didn't clean house like he should have of all the Obama/Bush hold overs....he surrounded himself by his enemy to try and make amends....and that was a big mistake....and he didn't do anything about election security before it was too late....
And he didn't lose he won in a landslide...

Which of the following, if any, approximate what you suspect is the major reason:
  1. The election merely reflected his having lost the popular vote in 2016 and the public sentiment remaining consistent, as he was relentlessly unpopular in survey after survey throughout his tenure.
  2. He repeatedly scoffed at and minimized the threat posed by a pandemic that resulted in over 20 million infections, over 350,000 deaths, and the strain on dedicated healthcare providers to the breaking point.
  3. He was the victim of a vast, very mysterious conspiracy in which Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican county clerks, and Republican judges throughout the land were decisively complicit.
  4. He was beaten by a sleepy, senile, corrupt Chinese sock puppet whom the American electorate deemed to be decidedly superior.
I hope all who entertain theories will share their analyses while refraining from vituperation, revilement, and diversionary ploys.

Civil, dispassionate discussion and sprightly discourse concerning causative factors, one might hope, ensue.
Several factors, but his pathetic behavior over the virus sealed his fate.

He could have tried to be an effective leader in a crisis, but chose instead to act like a talk radio host.

74,000,000 votes...Trump lost by .04%.
But don't let me stop you from hyperbolizing.

He could have tried to be an effective leader in a crisis, but chose instead to act like a talk radio host.
Can't wait till Biden's 3 month lockdown and the depression to follow.

Well, good luck with that, I guess.

Well, good luck with that, I guess.
I don't have to worry, I have mega savings.
But unlike you, I do care about other US citizens.

You are wrong.
The stock market is going to go up a lot because of the secular bullish trends in the global economy.

AI, 5G, Cloud, Cybersecurity, E commerce, Digital Advertising, Green energy, EVs, Telehealth, Augmented reality, Social Media, Blockchain, Gene editing, Gene sequencing, and so much more is going to power the economy to new highs. The market is going up a lot more.
We are in a mini tech revolution like in 1995.

Trump failed miserably in his response to covid and he lost the election because of it.

You are wrong.
The stock market is going to go up a lot because of the secular bullish trends in the global economy.

AI, 5G, Cloud, Cybersecurity, E commerce, Digital Advertising, Green energy, EVs, Telehealth, Augmented reality, Social Media, Blockchain, Gene editing, Gene sequencing, and so much more is going to power the economy to new highs. The market is going up a lot more.
We are in a mini tech revolution like in 1995.
The market is following the one sector that is benefitting from people being in quarantine or just too scared to go out...Big Tech.
All other sectors are either stable or rocking up and down depending on supply and demand.
Big Tech can't deliver food and sundries without actual stores to receive and deliver the products.

Last edited:

With the aid of Iran and the CCP, democrats cheated out in the tens of millions column

4o5ksk.jpg

While the hardcore 30 or so percent (xenophobes) of the republican party supported Trump the democrats and independents in this country did not, so he lost.

1. Trump got 10,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016, and supposedly lost?
2. Biden got about 20,000,000 more votes in 2020 than Hillary got in 2016? from where?
3. The absentee ballot system was way too loose, with many irregularities such as;
not checking signatures consistently,
not checking voter rolls,
not sending absentee ballots only as requested,
having way too many "over-votes" (more votes than voters), having states violate state law,
ballot stuffing as seen on video
not allowing poll watchers
allowing obviously invalid ballots, wrong paper, no watermark, copied, etc.
etc.
4. So Trump "lost because democrats cheated more than usual. The GOP needs to tighten up voting systems like FL did.

1. Trump got 10,000,000 more votes in 2020 than in 2016, and supposedly lost?
2. Biden got about 20,000,000 more votes in 2020 than Hillary got in 2016? from where?
3. The absentee ballot system was way too loose, with many irregularities such as;
not checking signatures consistently,
not checking voter rolls,
not sending absentee ballots only as requested,
having way too many "over-votes" (more votes than voters), having states violate state law,
ballot stuffing as seen on video
not allowing poll watchers
allowing obviously invalid ballots, wrong paper, no watermark, copied, etc.
etc.
4. So Trump "lost because democrats cheated more than usual. The GOP needs to tighten up voting systems like FL did.
Now, now...Liberals are emotionally disturbed and mentally ill and your post was a waste.
I know this for a fact because 80% of my relatives are Liberals and have a collective political and economic IQ of 0.

Forum List

Back