🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

No, he didn't want funding for Planned Parenthood, the additional funding for their multiple layers of government agencies, the racist funding for farmers, 500 million dollars for the arts, humanities and libraries. We know how those people vote. Billions to public schools, colleges and college loans, a billion and a half to Amtrack, funding a train to nowhere in Piglosi's state, and yes, bailing out blue cities and states that have been spending themselves in a hole for years before Covid was even known.

Guy, the purpose of the bailout was to help the sectors damaged by TRUMP PLAGUE, and those sectors were all damaged.

Again, a petulant child says, "I'm going to punish my enemies". A LEADER says, "What do we need to do to fix this."

I choose dementia over delusional.
That’s as good an analysis as any. Don losing to an aging senile neocon certainly points to his utter incompetence and ignorance.

Point taken. If Trump was such a prize, how did that corporate establishment septuagenarian defeat him?
You know their answer: "He didn't". They just can't wrap their head around this. Or won't.

First, you do that for everything that you've ever claimed about Trump on the board then get back to me

It doesn't work that way, poster Kaz.
And you know that. The forum knows that.

YOU claimed it on THIS thread.
Accordingly, it is your responsibility to THIS thread to demonstrate that you know what you are talking about. That the participants here...lurkers or posters....can have some confidence that your words mean something. That you are a serious man, and a man of your word.

You can play dodge'm, or Look Squirrel, to wiggle away from your responsibility but the nut remains: You said it.
So you prove it.

Now, and I don't mean this pejoratively, but......but it appears you may have a notable history of coming on to the forum and posting some unsupported claim and then running off to another thread so as not to justify or explain your claim.
As such the inescapable conclusion is that you have an empty hand, and your contribution is merely a repellant whining.

That is NOT adult discourse. And I'm pretty sure you know that.

In my opinion, you do not have any substantive proof that there was enough fraud to have swung the election for or against either Trump or Biden.

I call your hand. Show or go.

you do realize that the (R)s beloved saint ronny reagan was the one that started the freebie phones, don'tcha?

You must be very quick at ducking with all the points that fly over your head.

raymond, raymond, raymond ... i have come to the CONclusion quite some time ago - that since you are a trump humper, the only points you have are the 2 on yer head, & the one @ the end of yer tail.

I choose dementia over delusional.
That’s as good an analysis as any. Don losing to an aging senile neocon certainly points to his utter incompetence and ignorance.

Point taken. If Trump was such a prize, how did that corporate establishment septuagenarian defeat him?
That’s right. If dumb Don was so great, as the trumpers claim, he should have easily beaten a terribly diminished corporatist gaffe machine in Slow Joe.

The much bigger issue is how is it that this nation had to chose between these two awfully flawed candidates? IMO this exemplifies we live in a failed state.

all the little trump humping snowflakes have been played by pootey poot & his propaganda spin machine re: biden ... whether it was the bullshit ukraine stories or his mental acuity.

lol .................... suckers.

First, you do that for everything that you've ever claimed about Trump on the board then get back to me

It doesn't work that way, poster Kaz.
And you know that. The forum knows that.

YOU claimed it on THIS thread.
Accordingly, it is your responsibility to THIS thread to demonstrate that you know what you are talking about. That the participants here...lurkers or posters....can have some confidence that your words mean something. That you are a serious man, and a man of your word.

You can play dodge'm, or Look Squirrel, to wiggle away from your responsibility but the nut remains: You said it.
So you prove it.

Now, and I don't mean this pejoratively, but......but it appears you may have a notable history of coming on to the forum and posting some unsupported claim and then running off to another thread so as not to justify or explain your claim.
As such the inescapable conclusion is that you have an empty hand, and your contribution is merely a repellant whining.

That is NOT adult discourse. And I'm pretty sure you know that.

In my opinion, you do not have any substantive proof that there was enough fraud to have swung the election for or against either Trump or Biden.

I call your hand. Show or go.

LOL, of course you don't follow your own standards, fascist. You're a Democrat

all the little trump humping snowflakes have been played by pootey poot & his propaganda spin machine re: biden ... whether it was the bullshit ukraine stories or his mental acuity.

You forgot you're not a Democrat ... again ...

You mean the same Poot that called out Dementia for a one on one live debate that he never responded to? Of course Dementia could never do that without weeks of rehearsal and having to know the questions ahead of time. Poot told him Friday or Monday is fine with him, and probably laughing himself silly at how Americans can put such a pathetic lost man in the White House.

raymond, raymond, raymond ... i have come to the CONclusion quite some time ago - that since you are a trump humper, the only points you have are the 2 on yer head, & the one @ the end of yer tail.

Which is two more points that you never had. Yes, the Obama Phone lady is who the commies want deciding our leadership. They don't care, as long as it means power for them.

you forgot that i'm not. ... again.

OMG you're one stupid chick. Read your post.

Why should I have to "remember?" Your post says you're clearly a Democrat, nut job. You're parroting all their bigotries and talking points

You mean the same Poot that called out Dementia for a one on one live debate that he never responded to? Of course Dementia could never do that without weeks of rehearsal and having to know the questions ahead of time. Poot told him Friday or Monday is fine with him, and probably laughing himself silly at how Americans can put such a pathetic lost man in the White House.

uh-huh.

donny ankle grabbed for vlad. live ... on TV ... & denigrated our own intel ... live ... on TV ... chose his puppeteer over his own country.

so save it ray ray.

you forgot that i'm not. ... again.

OMG you're one stupid chick. Read your post.

Why should I have to "remember?" Your post says you're clearly a Democrat, nut job. You're parroting all their bigotries and talking points

ooooOOOoooo ... you go with that.

name calling is all you got. gotta go, kazzie - we'll pick this up at some later date, m'k? don't miss me toooooo much.

Not a math major, were you?
Here's a simple, revelatory test that established computative competency:

306 - 232
Can you figure out which number is bigger?

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 9.32.20 AM.png

"232! 232! 232! 232! 232!..."

Guy, the purpose of the bailout was to help the sectors damaged by TRUMP PLAGUE, and those sectors were all damaged.

Again, a petulant child says, "I'm going to punish my enemies". A LEADER says, "What do we need to do to fix this."

The damage was only part of the virus Joe's buddies in China sent us. The rest is irresponsible Democrat leadership of these cities and states. I would imagine the outrage if the Republicans were in control and only gave money to anti-abortion groups, religious charities, and gun shops. You people would be rioting again.

38 billion to reopen public schools? Bullshit. Why does it take billions of dollars to do what we used to do every spring, and that is have somebody go there to unlock the doors and let the students in? It's a huge payoff to their teachers union members.

Then there is the racist farmers clause which we don't know how many billions that's going to cost us. They are not only going to repay their debt, but give them 120% of that debt, and they actually make a profit. If you're a minority farmer who likely votes Democrat and owe a million dollars, you are going to get 1.2 million dollars to repay it. If you're a white farmer and owe a million dollars, you better find a way to pay it back or sell your farm, because you're not getting one dime from the federal government because it's likely you are a Republican voter.

Nazis, every damn last one of you.

Actually, I kind of doubt those figures because Trump lost by 7 million votes AND most of those votes came from minority neighborhoods.

I also think Trump's vote totals were probably inflated because we are a moron society that idolizes celebrities. One only needs to look at Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jesse Ventura, two other idiots who were completely unqualified for high office but got there because there are so many drooling morons who confuse celebrity for merit.

I'll await your sources that backup your claim. It's been reported everywhere how well Trump did with the minority vote his second run. Remember that Trump also gained 12 million more voters than he did the first time. If not for mail-in voting, Dementia would be in a nursing home where he belongs, and make sure it's not in a commie state where the leadership allows you to be murdered while there.

You talk about unqualified leaders, yet your party's real leader is a bar tender/ waitress that said we only have 10 more years of existence because of global warming, and that we can replace flight patterns with train tracks. Now that they are storing kids in shipping containers like freight at the border, separating them from their parents, where is AOC now??? Certainly not there like when Trump was in office doing this.

Unknown.jpeg

Forum List

Back