🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

Not a math major, were you?
Here's a simple, revelatory test that established computative competency:

306 - 232
Can you figure out which number is bigger?

View attachment 469638
"232! 232! 232! 232! 232!..."

That's how stealing an elections works, brainiac. You cheat and get your count higher.

Sorry, I didn't realize you didn't know that.

Seriously, you thought you cheat for fewer votes? The Democrats didn't have to cheat to get fewer EC votes, they already had less

Wow

That's how stealing an elections works, brainiac. You cheat and get your count higher.
You must first clandestinely organize and coordinate your vast conspiracy that requires the complicity of Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican judges, and a multitude of Republican election officials, poll supervisors, auditors, etc., etc., etc. etc.

The extensive communication required utilizes Navajo code talkers, and the prevention of someone, somewhere, spilling the beans requires blood-curdling threats to insure the silence of every one of the hundreds and hundreds of Americans necessarily involved in the caper.

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 11.15.56 AM.png

Normal folks might opine, "Isn't it far more rational to simply admit that the certified vote is entirely consistent with the former guy's relentlessly negative ratings throughout his four years?" but paranoid delusions are impervious to such Occam's Razor sensibilities, of course.

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 10.40.21 AM.png

"I WON IN A LANDSLIDE!"

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 11.08.16 AM.png

"We don't need no common sense or credible evidence!

Our God Emperor won in a landslide!"

You must first clandestinely organize and coordinate your vast conspiracy that requires the complicity of Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican judges, and a multitude of Republican election officials, poll supervisors, auditors, etc., etc., etc. etc.

The extensive communication required utilizes Navajo code talkers, and the prevention of someone, somewhere, spilling the beans requires blood-curdling threats to insure the silence of every one of the hundreds and hundreds of Americans necessarily involved in the caper.

Normal folks might opine, "Isn't it far more rational to simply admit that the certified vote is entirely consistent with the former guy's relentlessly negative ratings throughout his four years?" but paranoid delusions are impervious to such Occam's Razor sensibilities, of course.

View attachment 469664
"I WON IN A LANDSLIDE!"

View attachment 469665

Democrats did it right in front of your face. They eliminated the ability to map votes to voters in plain site. They just blocked Republicans from monitoring elections and ignored court orders telling them to stop doing that.

Then SIX out of SIX states that were solidly Trump had SIX big cities that counted, and counted, and counted until the rest of the State stopped and they knew how many votes they needed. And they got them flipping them one by one shipping in votes in the middle of the night.

Democrats weren't subtle at all, they are fascists.

Wear a red hat for a day walking, dining and shopping in your nearest large city and come back and report how that went, fascist

Democrats did it right in front of your face. They eliminated the ability to map votes to voters in plain site. They just blocked Republicans from monitoring elections and ignored court orders telling them to stop doing that.

Then SIX out of SIX states that were solidly Trump had SIX big cities that counted, and counted, and counted until the rest of the State stopped and they knew how many votes they needed. And they got them flipping them one by one shipping in votes in the middle of the night.

Wear a red hat for a day walking, dining and shopping in your nearest large city and come back and report how that went, fascist
Quite the paranoid fantasy that, inexplicably, happens to comport precisely with your ideological dogma, and demands no credible evidence.

Oh, my! All those secretive, treacherous Republican governors, Republican attorneys general, Republican secretaries of state, Republican election commissioners, Republican judges, etc. etc. etc. (Of course to conjure up such a fantastical "landslide!," we must extend the paranoia to include all those independent pollsters who registered the public's relentless disapproval of the Loser throughout his four years.) The delusion keeps expanding!

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 10.40.21 AM.png

"Whaaa!
Everybody's so mean to ME!
Whaaa!"

Hyper-partisanship alone, free of a cult's irrational delusions, is woefully insufficient.

December 20, 2020
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican, on Tuesday
congratulated Democratic President-elect Joe Biden and
Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on their Nov. 3 election victories

Quite the paranoid fantasy that, inexplicably, happens to comport precisely with your ideological dogma, and demands no credible evidence.

Oh, my! All those secretive, treacherous Republican governors, Republican attorneys general, Republican secretaries of state, Republican election commissioners, Republican judges, etc. etc. etc. (Of course to conjure up such a fantastical "landslide!," we must extend the paranoia to include all those independent pollsters who registered the public's relentless disapproval of the Loser throughout his four years.) The delusion keeps expanding!

View attachment 469711
"Whaaa!
Everybody's so mean to ME!
Whaaa!"

Hyper-partisanship alone, free of a cult's irrational delusions, is woefully insufficient.

December 20, 2020
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, a Republican, on Tuesday
congratulated Democratic President-elect Joe Biden and
Vice President-elect Kamala Harris on their Nov. 3 election victories

You're a mind reader! Of course you are. Fuck you, you don't have a clue what I think.

I guess you realized how shitty your arguments are since you're now, I can read your mind!

I'll give you a test so you can prove that you can read minds. I'm thinking of a number between one and a million. What is it?

Jackass

uh-huh.

donny ankle grabbed for vlad. live ... on TV ...

How did he do that? Did he tell one of Putin's men to wait until after the election?

did you watch them at helsinki, ray ray? donny was putin's bitch.

live on TV.

You forgot you're not a Democrat, again, my dear, ...

there's nothing to forget. but my my... you're quick - like a gnat, ...

sweetcheeks.

uh-huh.

How did he do that? Did he tell one of Putin's men to wait until after the election?

live on TV.

sweetcheeks.

Like you jumping in a discussion with a DNC talking point.

Trump was Putin's bitch is you drowning in Democrat propaganda. Trump was far harder on Russia than Obama. You'd know that if your brain wasn't filled with Nazi Democrat dogma

uh-huh.

live on TV.

sweetcheeks.

Trump was Putin's bitch is you drowning in Democrat propaganda. Trump was far harder on Russia than Obama. You'd know that if your brain wasn't filled with Nazi Democrat dogma

you're certifiable. obama threw spies outa the country, closed down their compounds AND imposed sanctions on russia....

it had to take a veto proof act of CONgress, a (R) CONtrolled CONgress to impose even more, 'cause donny was too busy lubing up for vlad.

during the Q&A at helsinki, when putin was asked outright if he wanted his puppet to win in 2016 - he said he did. twice. he had president tinkles by the short hairs & donny knew it. for what exactly? who knows? more than likely because of cash.... but that pee pee tape isn't all that far fetched, if you ever listened to him brag about his exploits in the past.

BN-TK015_liondo_GR_20170510200502.jpg

There was a book written in the 1800’s that proclaimed a man named don trump will be our last president.. and I think what’s going to happen is the evidence will come forward that trump won and America will tear its self apart. Trump is our last president..

uh-huh.

live on TV.

sweetcheeks.

you're certifiable. obama threw spies outa the country, closed down their compounds AND imposed sanctions on russia....

it had to take a veto proof act of CONgress, a (R) CONtrolled CONgress to impose even more, 'cause donny was too busy lubing up for vlad.

during the Q&A at helsinki, when putin was asked outright if he wanted his puppet to win in 2016 - he said he did. twice. he had president tinkles by the short hairs & donny knew it. for what exactly? who knows? more than likely because of cash.... but that pee pee tape isn't all that far fetched, if you ever listened to him brag about his exploits in the past.

You really believe anything Democrats tell you.

"What we do know is that Obama expended minimal effort in tracking and managing this spy network. Even at the height of the Crimea conflict, Obama made no effort to curtail Russian spying. It was that lackadaisical approach that enabled Russian agents to attempt to influence the 2016 election. Let’s all remember that such meddling happened under Obama’s watch and not Trump’s.

Conversely, Trump has expelled dozens of Russian agents. When they attacked London with a nerve agent, Trump responded swiftly. An entire Russian consulate was closed, and roughly 60 agents were expelled from the country. Since then, another two dozen have been expelled or arrested. The raw numbers dwarf the previous administration. Trump has clearly been tougher on Russian spy networks than Obama was."

Obama on Russia: "The eighties called, they want their foreign policy back"

You're such a Nazi Democrat moonbat. You don't remember Obama and Trump on Russia, sure you don't.

Democrat: Someone who simultaneously blames Trump for putting us at risk for starting a war with Russia and attacks Trump for being "Putin's bitch."

You're a total moonbat

uh-huh.

live on TV.

sweetcheeks.

"What we do know is that Obama expended minimal effort in tracking and managing this spy network. Even at the height of the Crimea conflict, Obama made no effort to curtail Russian spying. It was that lackadaisical approach that enabled Russian agents to attempt to influence the 2016 election. Let’s all remember that such meddling happened under Obama’s watch and not Trump’s.

Conversely, Trump has expelled dozens of Russian agents. When they attacked London with a nerve agent, Trump responded swiftly. An entire Russian consulate was closed, and roughly 60 agents were expelled from the country. Since then, another two dozen have been expelled or arrested. The raw numbers dwarf the previous administration. Trump has clearly been tougher on Russian spy networks than Obama was."

You're such a Nazi Democrat moonbat. You don't remember Obama and Trump on Russia, sure you don't.

Democrat: Someone who simultaneously blames Trump for putting us at risk for starting a war with Russia and attacks Trump for being "Putin's bitch."

You're a total moonbat

your ' source ' is bullshit. but you stay comfy & cozy in that methane filled bubble you seem to thrive on.

Senators confident they could override a Trump veto on bill upping Russian sanctions for election meddling

Idrees Ali ,
Reuters
Jul 23, 2017, 1:00 PM
Senators confident they could override a Trump veto on bill upping Russian sanctions for election meddling

don't forget him ignoring our intel & taking vlad's side - live ... on TV.

& he's in the pocket of the murderous saudi animal too. seems donny owes alot of favors.

giphy.gif

uh-huh.

live on TV.

sweetcheeks.

You're a total moonbat

your ' source ' is bullshit. but you stay comfy & cozy in that methane filled bubble you seem to thrive on.

Idrees Ali ,
Reuters

& he's in the pocket of the murderous saudi animal too. seems donny owes alot of favors.

giphy.gif

You hear Democrat propaganda and you just start going baa, baa, baa.

You are old enough to remember Obama's total lack of stones and that Trump was far harder on Russia. Obama did virtually nothing about Ukraine. Romney said Russia was our biggest threat and Obama said he wasn't.

If you weren't a total mindless Democrat, you'd remember it was the Democrats sucking up to Russia your whole life, and that was no different with Obama

uh-huh.

live on TV.

sweetcheeks.

You're a total moonbat

Idrees Ali ,
Reuters

giphy.gif

You are old enough to remember Obama's total lack of stones and that Trump was far harder on Russia. Obama did virtually nothing about Ukraine. Romney said Russia was our biggest threat and Obama said he wasn't.

If you weren't a total mindless Democrat, you'd remember it was the Democrats sucking up to Russia your whole life, and that was no different with Obama

^^^

200.gif

in the meantime, michael cohen has met with the SDNY 8x already re: trumpco.

they are really REALLY interested in hearing allen weisselberg too.

deutsche & signature banks have coopererated nicely & seem to have cut ties with donny since.

letitia james is on donny's cheap chinese sweatshop made heels & both summer zervos & e jean carroll's civil suits are still active.

oh dear .... oh my .... :popcorn:

live on TV.

In case you haven't noticed, Trump tries to get along with the leaders of all countries friend or foe. Trump personally went to North Korea to have a sit down with little Un. He complimented the guy, took him for a ride in his presidential limo, shook hands. Did Trump get him to give up his nukes? No he didn't, but little Un stopped firing his test missiles. I think he really respected the fact that Trump would meet and break bread with him personally. It's something no US President ever did before. It sure beats going to war, doesn't it?

Kazy has wun away. Po' wittle Kazy.

I'll give Trump one thing, he said the economy would come back fast and hard after the vaccine was out.
He was right, I can see it within my own business....rebounding like I've never seen!
But then Trump didn't give a shit about distributing it when it arrived.
It took Joe BIden coming into office to dig in and do the hard work.

You people on the left have no idea how transparent you are giving Dementia the credit for Trump's great work.

Great and Trump used in the same sentence is a fucking joke.
When Biden took office there was absolutely no plan for distributing the vaccine. NONE.
He lost fairly and squarely for a good reason....WORST POTUS EVER.
IMPEACHED TWICE.
LOST THE HOUSE.
LOST THE SENATE.
AMERICA'S BIGGEST LOSER.

uh-huh.

live on TV.

sweetcheeks.

You're a total moonbat

Idrees Ali ,
Reuters

giphy.gif

^^^

View attachment 469753

deutsche & signature banks have coopererated nicely & seem to have cut ties with donny since.

letitia james is on donny's cheap chinese sweatshop made heels & both summer zervos & e jean carroll's civil suits are still active.

Hey, you left out the lawsuits happening in Georgia when Trump interfered with their election results.
LOLOLOL
Trump will be paying legal fees for the rest of his lousy, sorry-assed life.

Georgia counties sue Trump for failed voter fraud lawsuits
www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News

Feb 25, 2021 — Two counties in Georgia want Donald Trump to pay for the cost of his failed lawsuits alleging voter fraud in the election.
Georgia Counties Sue Trump for Expenses From His Failed ...
www.courthousenews.com › georgia-counties-sue-trum...

Feb 24, 2021 — ATLANTA (CN) — Two Atlanta-area counties filed lawsuits against former President Donald Trumpthis week, seeking legal fees in his ...

Georgia counties seek legal fees from Trump over voter fraud ...
thehill.com › regulation › court-battles › 540389-georg...

Feb 24, 2021 — Two Georgia counties are seeking nearly $20000 in attorney fees from former President Trump and the head of the Georgia GOP as ...

View attachment 469664
"I WON IN A LANDSLIDE!"

View attachment 469665

You stupid dumb fuck, all you're doing is ranting and repeating the bullshit you see on Parler or Breitbart or what other vapid, lying source you go to.
POST A LINK TO SOME HARD DATA or just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

^^^

View attachment 469753

Hey, you left out the lawsuits happening in Georgia when Trump interfered with their election results.
LOLOLOL
Trump will be paying legal fees for the rest of his lousy, sorry-assed life.

Georgia counties sue Trump for failed voter fraud lawsuits
www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News

Feb 25, 2021 — Two counties in Georgia want Donald Trump to pay for the cost of his failed lawsuits alleging voter fraud in the election.
Georgia Counties Sue Trump for Expenses From His Failed ...
www.courthousenews.com › georgia-counties-sue-trum...

Feb 24, 2021 — ATLANTA (CN) — Two Atlanta-area counties filed lawsuits against former President Donald Trumpthis week, seeking legal fees in his ...

Georgia counties seek legal fees from Trump over voter fraud ...
thehill.com › regulation › court-battles › 540389-georg...

Feb 24, 2021 — Two Georgia counties are seeking nearly $20000 in attorney fees from former President Trump and the head of the Georgia GOP as ...

You can file a lawsuit for anything in this country, that doesn't mean shit, moron

Forum List

Back