🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why did Trump lose?

That's how stealing an elections works, brainiac. You cheat and get your count higher.
You must first clandestinely organize and coordinate your vast conspiracy that requires the complicity of Republican governors, Republican secretaries of state, Republican attorneys general, Republican judges, and a multitude of Republican election officials, poll supervisors, auditors, etc., etc., etc. etc.

The extensive communication required utilizes Navajo code talkers, and the prevention of someone, somewhere, spilling the beans requires blood-curdling threats to insure the silence of every one of the hundreds and hundreds of Americans necessarily involved in the caper.

Normal folks might opine, "Isn't it far more rational to simply admit that the certified vote is entirely consistent with the former guy's relentlessly negative ratings throughout his four years?" but paranoid delusions are impervious to such Occam's Razor sensibilities, of course.

View attachment 469664
"I WON IN A LANDSLIDE!"

View attachment 469665
"We don't need no common sense or credible evidence!

Our God Emperor won in a landslide!"

Democrats did it right in front of your face. They eliminated the ability to map votes to voters in plain site. They just blocked Republicans from monitoring elections and ignored court orders telling them to stop doing that.

Then SIX out of SIX states that were solidly Trump had SIX big cities that counted, and counted, and counted until the rest of the State stopped and they knew how many votes they needed. And they got them flipping them one by one shipping in votes in the middle of the night.

Democrats weren't subtle at all, they are fascists.

Wear a red hat for a day walking, dining and shopping in your nearest large city and come back and report how that went, fascist

You stupid dumb fuck, all you're doing is ranting and repeating the bullshit you see on Parler or Breitbart or what other vapid, lying source you go to.
POST A LINK TO SOME HARD DATA or just SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I gave you specifics, Nazi Democrat fascist fuck

You're a mind reader! Of course you are. Fuck you, you don't have a clue what I think.

I guess you realized how shitty your arguments are since you're now, I can read your mind!

I'll give you a test so you can prove that you can read minds. I'm thinking of a number between one and a million. What is it?

Jackass
You're so pissy because you can't handle the truth, and can't give up your fairy tale.

Seven million more Americans voted for the President than voted for the former guy, entirely consistent with the former guy's relentless unpopularity in four years of independent public surveys.

The safe and secure election was certified by Republicans and Democrats alike.

The Cry Baby Loser's goons who swallowed his Big Lie and attacked the U.S. Congress are being brought to justice:

The grand jury indictment, handed up last week and unsealed Friday by a federal judge in Washington, alleges that Ethan Nordean of Seattle, Zach Rehl of Philadelphia, Charles Donahoe of North Carolina and Joseph Biggs of Florida orchestrated a strategy to overwhelm Capitol Police officers and target weakly guarded entrances to the building.
All four are considered regional leaders of the Proud Boys organization, with close ties to the group’s national leader Enrique Tarrio.
The charges are arguably the most significant leveled in the 10 weeks since a mob of Trump supporters — seeded with cells of organized extremist groups like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers — stormed the Capitol, sent lawmakers and then-Vice President Mike Pence fleeing for safety and injured more than 100 police officers...

You're a mind reader! Of course you are. Fuck you, you don't have a clue what I think.

I guess you realized how shitty your arguments are since you're now, I can read your mind!

I'll give you a test so you can prove that you can read minds. I'm thinking of a number between one and a million. What is it?

Jackass
You're so pissy because you can't handle the truth, and can't give up your fairy tale.

Seven million more Americans voted for the President than voted for the former guy, entirely consistent with the former guy's relentless unpopularity in four years of independent public surveys.

The Cry Baby Loser's goons who swallowed his Big Lie and attacked the U.S. Congress are being brought to justice:

The grand jury indictment, handed up last week and unsealed Friday by a federal judge in Washington, alleges that Ethan Nordean of Seattle, Zach Rehl of Philadelphia, Charles Donahoe of North Carolina and Joseph Biggs of Florida orchestrated a strategy to overwhelm Capitol Police officers and target weakly guarded entrances to the building.
All four are considered regional leaders of the Proud Boys organization, with close ties to the group’s national leader Enrique Tarrio.
The charges are arguably the most significant leveled in the 10 weeks since a mob of Trump supporters — seeded with cells of organized extremist groups like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers — stormed the Capitol, sent lawmakers and then-Vice President Mike Pence fleeing for safety and injured more than 100 police officers...

Thanks for your concern over how I feel, faggot, but no thanks. So you read minds and all you care about is how I feel. When you want to discuss what happened, let me know, queer. Just FYI, I don't give a flying fuck how you feel so don't bother telling me that either

Great and Trump used in the same sentence is a fucking joke.
When Biden took office there was absolutely no plan for distributing the vaccine. NONE.
He lost fairly and squarely for a good reason....WORST POTUS EVER.
IMPEACHED TWICE.
LOST THE HOUSE.
LOST THE SENATE.
AMERICA'S BIGGEST LOSER.

The only reason he and the Senate were lost is because of mail-in voting. Mail-in gets all the stupid and politically ignorant to vote, and that's exactly what happened. It's also why the commies want to make it permanent. Stupid and politically ignorant most always vote Democrat. They know it too.

(EDIT for Brevity)

Several factors, but his pathetic behavior over the virus sealed his fate.

He could have tried to be an effective leader in a crisis, but chose instead to act like a talk radio host.
With thanks to member Fang and his signature lines;

January 15 - First coronavirus case returns from China to US. At the same time, Democrats march articles of impeachment to the Senate
January 31 - Trump Declares Coronavirus A Public Health Emergency & Restricts Travel From China. Joe Biden calls Trump xenophobic.
February 9 - White House Coronavirus task force briefs governors
February 10
- Governor Cuomo and Mayor de Blasio encourage thousands to gather and celebrate the Chinese new year in New York
February 24 - Trump Administration sends a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.
February 24 - Nancy Pelosi tours San Fran’s Chinatown and says, "We do want to say to people, come to Chinatown, here we are … come join us "

(EDIT for Brevity)

He could have tried to be an effective leader in a crisis, but chose instead to act like a talk radio host.

January 15 - First coronavirus case returns from China to US. At the same time, Democrats march articles of impeachment to the Senate
January 31 - Trump Declares Coronavirus A Public Health Emergency & Restricts Travel From China. Joe Biden calls Trump xenophobic.
February 10
- Governor Cuomo and Mayor de Blasio encourage thousands to gather and celebrate the Chinese new year in New York
February 24 - Trump Administration sends a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus.
February 24
- Nancy Pelosi tours San Fran’s Chinatown and says, "We do want to say to people, come to Chinatown, here we are … come join us "
You missed a few things. Trump also:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED supporters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to the sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when they knew goddamn well we were not

Well komrade, thanks for letting People's Republic and Worker's Paradise of China off the hook for dumping the virus on the world in the first place. Guess you missed the part that Trump reacted appropriately early on and with limited information while your left-wing heroes were the ones first saying it was no large deal.

(EDIT for Brevity)

February 10
February 24
- Nancy Pelosi tours San Fran’s Chinatown and says, "We do want to say to people, come to Chinatown, here we are … come join us "
You missed a few things. Trump also:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED supporters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to the sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that needed to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when they knew goddamn well we were not

Pretty much mostly lies.

Trump never lied about the severity of the virus. If you're referring to what Woodhead wrote, Dr. Fauci responded by saying everything he and the President talked about was properly and timely relayed to the public. Need the video, just ask.

The only time the President mocked the people who wore masks were those who were wearing them long before they were needed. He mocked Dementia for wearing a mask as political theater when he was doing an interview outside with the interviewer 50 feet away from him.

No evidence that any of the Trump rallies were super spreader events.

He said we were turning the corner on the virus last summer when less and less cases were being reported along with deaths. It's what we in America call an opinion, and giving Americans hope.

Trump took the virus seriously after it became a known problem. He held daily press briefings which he often allowed others to speak like Dr. Fauci and Birx. He also brought other experts to speak on the virus many times. As for the White House, he and everybody there was tested almost daily.

The damage was only part of the virus Joe's buddies in China sent us. The rest is irresponsible Democrat leadership of these cities and states. I would imagine the outrage if the Republicans were in control and only gave money to anti-abortion groups, religious charities, and gun shops. You people would be rioting again.

Because none of those things really contribute to the economy...

I'll await your sources that backup your claim. It's been reported everywhere how well Trump did with the minority vote his second run. Remember that Trump also gained 12 million more voters than he did the first time.

And Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary got... it only shows people were motivated to show up.

In terms of PERCENTAGES, Trump didn't do any better than he did in 2016. Less than 47%. Romney got over 47% and Bush got slightly over 50.

That's terrible for an incumbent.

Because none of those things really contribute to the economy...

You're not paying attention. Guns and ammo have been flying off the shelf since before the election. How is spending 10 million dollars to preserve Native American languages going to contribute to the economy? How about bailing out failed liberal cities and states? Or how about the 500 million to the Arts, Humanities and libraries?

And Biden got 15 million more votes than Hillary got... it only shows people were motivated to show up.

In terms of PERCENTAGES, Trump didn't do any better than he did in 2016. Less than 47%. Romney got over 47% and Bush got slightly over 50.

That's terrible for an incumbent.

Motivated to show up? They didn't show up for anything. The government went to their house and plopped a ballot on their kitchen table. Even you have to admit we can't have that many stupid people in this country to vote for a guy with dementia. You have to lure those stupid people into voting, and mail-in did exactly that. The commies want to make it mandatory across the entire country, and to hell with what the Constitution says. They always hated that document anyhow.

did you watch them at helsinki, ray ray? donny was putin's bitch.

live on TV.

In case you haven't noticed, Trump tries to get along with the leaders of all countries friend or foe. Trump personally went to North Korea to have a sit down with little Un. He complimented the guy, took him for a ride in his presidential limo, shook hands. Did Trump get him to give up his nukes? No he didn't, but little Un stopped firing his test missiles. I think he really respected the fact that Trump would meet and break bread with him personally. It's something no US President ever did before. It sure beats going to war, doesn't it?

the NK piglet played donny like a fiddle. are you kidding me? ALL he wanted was for the big bad USofA to recognize & give NK some attention, like his father had & now him. he got america to do exactly that. wrote donny love letters 'cause he knew how to powder his butt & donny caves every time.

un is ramping up his nuclear capability & never had any intentions to stop.

Jackass

Thanks for your concern over how I feel, faggot, but no thanks. So you read minds and all you care about is how I feel. When you want to discuss what happened, let me know, queer. Just FYI, I don't give a flying fuck how you feel so don't bother telling me that either

holy crap - can you be anymore triggered???? it's fantastic!

the NK piglet played donny like a fiddle. are you kidding me? ALL he wanted was for the big bad USofA to recognize & give NK some attention, like his father had & now him. he got america to do exactly that. wrote donny love letters 'cause he knew how to powder his butt & donny caves every time.

un is ramping up his nuclear capability & never had any intentions to stop.

Seems to me Trump got the better of the deal for the US. Our sanctions continued and Jong stopped firing his missiles.

Bazinga!!
Up jumps the devil in a brand new suit.

So, poster "Skye".....you wouldn't answer this same question on this same subject in that earlier thread, well, are you up to trying to answer tonight? A new day, a new dawn, a new opportunity to do a whirl&twirl and go for your star-turn. To show your chops. That you got game.

So, poster Skye ----- you say this again:
Trump lost only because the 2020 Election was stolen from him.......

And the forum asks you again: Can you prove it?
If you can.....well, do it.
If you can do it......why haven't you done it earlier?
America awaits you.

So go girl, batter up. :)

Bazinga!!
Up jumps the devil in a brand new suit.

So, poster "Skye".....you wouldn't answer this same question on this same subject in that earlier thread, well, are you up to trying to answer tonight? A new day, a new dawn, a new opportunity to do a whirl&twirl and go for your star-turn. To show your chops. That you got game.

So, poster Skye ----- you say this again:
Trump lost only because the 2020 Election was stolen from him.......

And the forum asks you again: Can you prove it?
If you can.....well, do it.
If you can do it......why haven't you done it earlier?
America awaits you.

So go girl, batter up. :)

Read the news, real news, not fake news like Crap News Network aka CNN

It's up to you.

I am not your news agency.

People don't want a piece of shit for a leader, representing them to the world.

Good point. So you bring in a guy on the verge of senility who's son was under an FBI investigation into a matter he was involved in, that increased the cost of our fuel and turned an otherwise stable border into a catastrophe.

Then you wonder why we don't want you people in charge of anything?

Forum List

Back