Why didn't Putin also hack and publish RNC emails?

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I ask this question in response to those who say there is no "evidence" that Putin was trying to swing the election to Trump. In my opinion, the fact that he didn't also hack and publish any RNC emails proves that he was in fact trying to swing the election to Trump. Tension was running high between Trump and the RNC during the campaign process - so does anyone doubt there would have been some damaging emails between the Trump camp and the RNC? Does anyone believe that Putin did hack the RNC - but Julian Assange (Wikileaks) refused to publish them? I would love to hear opposing arguments.

If you paid attention, the hackers tried to hack into the RNC but couldn't break through the defenses. The intruders got through the DNC with simple phishing. Podesta gave the hackers his password.

More dim lies. No proof, just a link to a website. LOL!

I ask this question in response to those who say there is no "evidence" that Putin was trying to swing the election to Trump. In my opinion, the fact that he didn't also hack and publish any RNC emails proves that he was in fact trying to swing the election to Trump. Tension was running high between Trump and the RNC during the campaign process - so does anyone doubt there wouldn't have been some damaging emails between the Trump camp and the RNC? Does anyone believe that Putin did hack the RNC - but Julian Assange (Wikileaks) refused to publish them? I would love to hear opposing arguments.
Better security. From what I've read and heard the DNC security was like babytown frolics.

I'm sure if there were damaging emails on the RNC released you liberals would ignore them the same way you did with the one on the DNC, right ?

The Russians hacked the DNC? I'm assuming Santa also came and ate the cookies you left him on December 25th?

Putin has all the blackmail material he needs from hacking the RNC.
Trump is his bitch.

I ask this question in response to those who say there is no "evidence" that Putin was trying to swing the election to Trump. In my opinion, the fact that he didn't also hack and publish any RNC emails proves that he was in fact trying to swing the election to Trump. Tension was running high between Trump and the RNC during the campaign process - so does anyone doubt there would have been some damaging emails between the Trump camp and the RNC? Does anyone believe that Putin did hack the RNC - but Julian Assange (Wikileaks) refused to publish them? I would love to hear opposing arguments.
No need; the election was allegedly, rigged; remember.

Report: Russian Hackers Had RNC Data But Didn't Release It

As the CIA concludes that Russia tried to help Donald Trump win the presidential election, intelligence officials have released one more intriguing detail: Russian hackers had dirt on the Republican National Committee but never released it, according to a new report. A senior administration official said, “We now have high confidence that they hacked the D.N.C. and the R.N.C., and conspicuously released no documents” from the Republicans, according to the New York Times. Officials said the hacks into the Republican committee took place in the spring, at the same time emails from the Democratic National Committee were stolen by hackers thought to be connected to Russian intelligence. It’s unclear what kind of information was stolen from the RNC, and how much of it, just as the motive is unknown.

More: Report: Russian Hackers Had RNC Data But Didn't Release It

Why didn't Putin release the RNC hacks?

The RNC has better geeks. Nuff said. And they don't fall for phishing scams.

No need; the election was allegedly, rigged; remember.
According to Donald.

Putin has all the blackmail material he needs from hacking the RNC.
Trump is his bitch.
Oh my, you are sounding like a right wing nutter now. It's crazy what one election cycle will do to the American psyche.

Russian Hackers Acted to Aid Trump in Election, U.S. Says

WASHINGTON — American intelligence agencies have concluded with “high confidence” that Russia acted covertly in the latter stages of the presidential campaign to harm Hillary Clinton’s chances and promote Donald J. Trump, according to senior administration officials.

They based that conclusion, in part, on another finding — which they say was also reached with high confidence — that the Russians hacked the Republican National Committee’s computer systems in addition to their attacks on Democratic organizations, but did not release whatever information they gleaned from the Republican networks.

In the months before the election, it was largely documents from Democratic Party systems that were leaked to the public. Intelligence agencies have concluded that the Russians gave the Democrats’ documents to WikiLeaks.

Republicans have a different explanation for why no documents from their networks were ever released. Over the past several months, officials from the Republican committee have consistently said that their networks were not compromised, asserting that only the accounts of individual Republicans were attacked. On Friday, a senior committee official said he had no comment.

“We now have high confidence that they hacked the D.N.C. and the R.N.C., and conspicuously released no documents” from the Republican organization, one senior administration official said, referring to the Russians.

More: Russian Hackers Acted to Aid Trump in Election, U.S. Says - The New York Times

It appears inconceivable that no RNC emails were hacked.

Report: Russian Hackers Had RNC Data But Didn't Release It

As the CIA concludes that Russia tried to help Donald Trump win the presidential election, intelligence officials have released one more intriguing detail: Russian hackers had dirt on the Republican National Committee but never released it, according to a new report. A senior administration official said, “We now have high confidence that they hacked the D.N.C. and the R.N.C., and conspicuously released no documents” from the Republicans, according to the New York Times. Officials said the hacks into the Republican committee took place in the spring, at the same time emails from the Democratic National Committee were stolen by hackers thought to be connected to Russian intelligence. It’s unclear what kind of information was stolen from the RNC, and how much of it, just as the motive is unknown.

More: Report: Russian Hackers Had RNC Data But Didn't Release It

Why didn't Putin release the RNC hacks?

Maybe because they were boring, didn't have anything about rigging the process for one candidate over another, and didn't have information showing the MSM was in the pocket of the trumpster? Maybe? In other words, if they had them there wasn't anything that could harm them because they weren't doing anything unethical or stupid. Unlike the DNC.

But hey, that's only a guess.

American intelligence agencies have concluded with “high confidence” ...

Sorry that is not proof....and to date they haven't offered up any proof. The left is being played

Forum List

Back