Why didn't Putin also hack and publish RNC emails?

I think hacking Hillary's server was a third grade science project in a Russian school.

That's who was supporting her server

There is no evidence that Hillary's "private server" was ever hacked.

True, Comey said there was unlikely to be any evidence. He also said the server was known by our enemies and most likely was hacked though. You really don't follow the news, do you, Tonto?

I think hacking Hillary's server was a third grade science project in a Russian school.

. So, the very fact of it's existence was enough to open Pandora's box. Gosh will you people ever give up ?

There's no evidence that Putin hacked the election, either. But that doesn't stop the Prog Loons from swallowing the talking points.

True, Comey said there was unlikely to be any evidence. He also said the server was known by our enemies and most likely was hacked though. You really don't follow the news, do you, Tonto?
. Matters not, because when she refused to cooperate with the investigation fully, and she used bleachbit to destroy evidence or 33,000 emails, that was enough for the American people to begin to reject her, and want more information about the case.

Also

You're too dim witted to grasp the irony.

What irony? Please explain.
There is no evidence that Hillary's server was hacked. Please present the evidence that Putin was involved in the DNC hack.

I repeat myself, you're dimwitted.

Well you are incredibly uninformed, or simply willfully ignorant. The FBI director stated that there was evidence that hostile foreign actors both knew of the existence of her illegal server in her bathroom, and did attempt and most likely did gain access. Are you so partisan that you can't acknowledge that? There is more evidence, at this point, that Russia hacked Clinton's server than the DNC's email servers. But hell, Democrats are obviously unable to handle email, and they are dumbfounded why they lost.

An extensive FBI investigation found evidence that foreign government hackers accessed private emails sent by former secretary of state Hillary Clinton but no direct evidence spies hacked into the several unsecure servers she used.

FBI: ‘Hostile Actors’ Likely Hacked Clinton Email Secrets

Also

You're too dim witted to grasp the irony.

What irony? Please explain.
There is no evidence that Hillary's server was hacked. Please present the evidence that Putin was involved in the DNC hack.

I repeat myself, you're dimwitted.

Well you are incredibly uninformed, or simply willfully ignorant. The FBI director stated that there was evidence that hostile foreign actors both knew of the existence of her illegal server in her bathroom, and did attempt and most likely did gain access. Are you so partisan that you can't acknowledge that? There is more evidence, at this point, that Russia hacked Clinton's server than the DNC's email servers. But hell, Democrats are obviously unable to handle email, and they are dumbfounded why they lost.

An extensive FBI investigation found evidence that foreign government hackers accessed private emails sent by former secretary of state Hillary Clinton but no direct evidence spies hacked into the several unsecure servers she used.

FBI: ‘Hostile Actors’ Likely Hacked Clinton Email Secrets
Ask him who the hell he thought Podesta was emailing? :)

And remember when they thought it was cool for Hillary to keep an unsecured server in her basement? Rotflmao.

If Democrats didn't have hypocrisy they would have nothing to keep them warm at night.

BTW, I always thought your cat pictures were pretty funny. I think this is the best one. Probably the sniper one is second. Glad to see you're bringing them back. Are they pictures you took yourself?

View attachment 104673
And remember when they thought it was cool for Hillary to keep an unsecured server in her basement? Rotflmao.

If Democrats didn't have hypocrisy they would have nothing to keep them warm at night.

BTW, I always thought your cat pictures were pretty funny. I think this is the best one. Probably the sniper one is second. Glad to see you're bringing them back. Are they pictures you took yourself?
The upside down kitty was a picture I took. The rest are not.

My inspiration

View attachment 104673

. So, the very fact of it's existence was enough to open Pandora's box. Gosh will you people ever give up ?

Nothing is ever their fault:

1) If it was not hacked, no harm no foul

2) If it was hacked, it's the Russians fault

Never is what they do their own responsibility

There's no evidence that Putin hacked the election, either. But that doesn't stop the Prog Loons from swallowing the talking points.

They think since Hillary won the PV that campaigns don't effect the outcome of the election. I can't get any of them to explain to me if people vote the same way no matter what, how did the Russians pull off effecting the outcome of the election? I attribute it to their stupidity

...there is forensic evidence the DNC was hacked by the Russians, and evidence of hacking credit card accounts with the same footprint of the hackers, and the same footprint left for the hacking of Ukraine's election and the Ukraine's power grid and same footprint left on the hacking of Podesta emails and the same Russian footprint on the hackers of the Vermont power grid...

There was no hacking of Hillary's server and no evidence left of any hacking of her server, no footprint left behind....

AND not 1 single itty bitty email from Hillary's server was ever released by any hacking/hackers.....
NOT ONE!!!

But you all want to continue to lie like rugs....about it.

you sure are people of good character, aren't cha?

View attachment 104673

The upside down kitty was a picture I took. The rest are not.

My inspiration

View attachment 104673

Well, you picked pretty good ones

...there is forensic evidence the DNC was hacked by the Russians, and evidence of hacking credit card accounts with the same footprint of the hackers, and the same footprint left for the hacking of Ukraine's election and the Ukraine's power grid and same footprint left on the hacking of Podesta emails and the same Russian footprint on the hackers of the Vermont power grid...

There was no hacking of Hillary's server and no evidence left of any hacking of her server, no footprint left behind....

AND not 1 single itty bitty email from Hillary's server was ever released by any hacking/hackers.....
NOT ONE!!!

But you all want to continue to lie like rugs....about it.

you sure are people of good character, aren't cha?

There was "no hacking of Hillary's server?" You know the FBI is wrong how exactly?

I ask this question in response to those who say there is no "evidence" that Putin was trying to swing the election to Trump. In my opinion, the fact that he didn't also hack and publish any RNC emails proves that he was in fact trying to swing the election to Trump. Tension was running high between Trump and the RNC during the campaign process - so does anyone doubt there would have been some damaging emails between the Trump camp and the RNC? Does anyone believe that Putin did hack the RNC - but Julian Assange (Wikileaks) refused to publish them? I would love to hear opposing arguments.
---- Maybe the RNC has better security. Maybe the DNC password was PASSWORD.

Forum List

Back