Why didn't the media & the left show this kind of concern for children before now?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

There was as much evidence then as there is now yet no coverage. No condemnation.
The difference between then and now is the GOP is in power and they aren't trying to hide what's occurring now.

You can not claim to want to protect children while not being INCREDIBLY alarmed at this video.

This video is hilarious. I love these home made conspiracy videos and the "proof" they present. Come back with something that wasn't made in someones basement and we can have an adult conversation.

But the real point is, lets say this is all true. Does that make Roy Moore any less guilty?

There was as much evidence then as there is now yet no coverage. No condemnation.
The difference between then and now is the GOP is in power and they aren't trying to hide what's occurring now.

You can not claim to want to protect children while not being INCREDIBLY alarmed at this video.

Trump hung out with Epstein.

Trump was actually accused of child rape.

• Banned
This video is hilarious. I love these home made conspiracy videos and the "proof" they present. Come back with something that wasn't made in someones basement and we can have an adult conversation.

But the real point is, lets say this is all true. Does that make Roy Moore any less guilty?
Nope, it doesn't.

It just proves your hypocrisy

Bill Clinton is a serial rapist pig, and most Democrats have always known that. But the worst dishonest hypocrites of all, are the Democrat women who call themselves 'Feminists.' They all fell in line and dutifully defended Clinton. And most still do. So they especially, can't be taken seriously. Defending women & children is only a matter of convenience for them. They're complicit in the Clinton evil.

Nope, it doesn't.

Show actual proof of Bill Clinton being a pedophile and not just guilt by association and you'll have an actual argument, until then this is just a sad deflection.

Where is the proof from the accusers that Roy Moore actually committed a crime? Funny how you can back a known rapist and woman abuser(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) then yell "GUILTY AS CHARGED" without any evidence to support your claim. Very troublesome with what you lefties are doing.

New World Order Elites. They're all dangerous degenerates. They're pure evil.

Nope, it doesn't.

Show actual proof of Bill Clinton being a pedophile and not just guilt by association and you'll have an actual argument, until then this is just a sad deflection.
Notice how he didn't say show proof that Bill Clinton abused women? ROTFLMA..........

Nope, it doesn't.

It's not a deflection. ROY can rot in hell for all I care.
Why is one considered conspiricy while the other is a national disgrace?

Why?

The evidence against both is overwhelming

Nope, it doesn't.

Notice how he didn't say show proof that Bill Clinton abused women? ROTFLMA..........
Notice how that is not the point of this thread? Yeah, that's why I ignored it.
This thread is about a blatant double standard in the media and by many on this board.

If your ADHD prevents you from staying on topic feel free to post elsewhere.

Trump hung out with Epstein.

Trump was actually accused of child rape.

Accused and convicted are two entirely different matters.

Nice fake news there, Comrade. And a nice deflection from Child-chaser Moore too.

Forum List

Back