Why didn't the media & the left show this kind of concern for children before now?

This video is hilarious. I love these home made conspiracy videos and the "proof" they present. Come back with something that wasn't made in someones basement and we can have an adult conversation.

But the real point is, lets say this is all true. Does that make Roy Moore any less guilty?
Nope, it doesn't.

It just proves your hypocrisy
How does that prove "your hypocrisy"? I'd sure like to see you connect those dots, Comrade.

Bill Clinton is a serial rapist pig, and most Democrats have always known that. But the worst dishonest hypocrites of all, are the Democrat women who call themselves 'Feminists.' They all fell in line and dutifully defended Clinton. And most still do. So they especially, can't be taken seriously. Defending women & children is only a matter of convenience for them. They're complicit in the Clinton evil.
"Rapist"? when was he indicted for rape? The one person who initially accused him of rape actually testified UNDER OATH that he did not rape her. Yes, he's a pig adulterer, as is our current so-called president that you probably voted for.

And we know the RW hates "feminists"...women who stand up for ourselves.

There was as much evidence then as there is now yet no coverage. No condemnation.
The difference between then and now is the GOP is in power and they aren't trying to hide what's occurring now.

You can not claim to want to protect children while not being INCREDIBLY alarmed at this video.

Nice fake news there, Comrade. And a nice deflection from Child-chaser Moore too.

I never claimed it was news, twit.

And it is not a deflection. Fuck Roy. Get it yet carpet muncher?

There was as much evidence then as there is now yet no coverage. No condemnation.
The difference between then and now is the GOP is in power and they aren't trying to hide what's occurring now.

You can not claim to want to protect children while not being INCREDIBLY alarmed at this video.

Nice fake news there, Comrade. And a nice deflection from Child-chaser Moore too.

Ah....backpedaling already, eh? And if you have to resort to name-calling over my sexual orientation and using derogatory terms.....look at yourself....you've just admitted you've lost.

This video is hilarious. I love these home made conspiracy videos and the "proof" they present. Come back with something that wasn't made in someones basement and we can have an adult conversation.

But the real point is, lets say this is all true. Does that make Roy Moore any less guilty?
Nope, it doesn't.

How does that prove "your hypocrisy"? I'd sure like to see you connect those dots, Comrade.
It proves the hypocrisy because you'll eagerly dismiss this as fake news or conspiricy yet jump all over other stories if they involve the right.

There is plenty contained in that video to "connect the dots" but you will of course ignore it

Ah....backpedaling already, eh? And if you have to resort to name-calling over my sexual orientation and using derogatory terms.....look at yourself....you've just admitted you've lost.

Your sexual orientation is derogatory?

And I've lost nothing. The first few responses in this thread proved my point.

Nope, it doesn't.

Show actual proof of Bill Clinton being a pedophile and not just guilt by association and you'll have an actual argument, until then this is just a sad deflection.
It's not a deflection. ROY can rot in hell for all I care.
Why is one considered conspiricy while the other is a national disgrace?

Why?

The evidence against both is overwhelming

One we have actual victims speaking out, the other is someone on YouTube playing 6 degrees of separation.

This is conjecture. There's no evidence of anything.

Mrs. Smith was seen walking near the park. Within the hour it started to rain. The rain caused a landslide in Malibu. As a result, the Jones house was destroyed. The evidence is plain that Mrs. Smith destroyed the Jones house.

Nope, it doesn't.

Show actual proof of Bill Clinton being a pedophile and not just guilt by association and you'll have an actual argument, until then this is just a sad deflection.

Why?

One we have actual victims speaking out, the other is someone on YouTube playing 6 degrees of separation.
Maybe the victims will wait 38 years to come forward?

Nope, it doesn't.

Why?

Maybe. Until then there is nothing substantial to go on. So what was your point again?

Oh that's right, deflection.

Nope, it doesn't.

Why?

Maybe. Until then there is nothing substantial to go on. So what was your point again?

Oh that's right, deflection.
There is as much to go on as there is now.

Where is the proof from the accusers that Roy Moore actually committed a crime? Funny how you can back a known rapist and woman abuser(I did not have sexual relations with that woman) then yell "GUILTY AS CHARGED" without any evidence to support your claim. Very troublesome with what you lefties are doing.
Child-chaser Moore should certainly sue.....have his day in court.....under oath.

The authorities know without a shadow of a doubt that most who visited Epstein's island were engaging in underage prostitution. Yet only one arrest was ever made, and the filthy scumbag only served a year in prison. I mean my God, there's people currently serving 10-20 years in brutal prisons for merely selling some marijuana.

How did that scumbag get only 1yr in prison? The answer is, he was well-protected by the NWO Elite Masters he served. It's not just a 'Crazy Conspiracy Theory' either. The authorities do know for sure that many were engaging in underage prostitution on that island. So, you still think there's justice in the world? You better think again.

Forum List

Back