Why didn't the media & the left show this kind of concern for children before now?

i stopped reading after your asinine "see if you can keep up"

i've got zero interest in exchanging insults with you. if you want to talk over issues and our collective thoughts on them, leave the fucking arrogance at the door.

Poor snowflake is mad that he can't justify his defense of a pedophile.
who said i was defending bill?

It's sad that literally nothing is off limits for you people as long as they have an (R) next to their name.

You want to sexually molest kids? Let me check if you're a Republican. Sure, go for it!
show me where i said it was ok for *anyone*. show me where i fit your blanket statement.

go ahead.

or shut the fuck up.

Read this thread. You're a pedo-apologist.
so you can't show me where i said this.

got it.

night johnboy.

Poor snowflake is mad that he can't justify his defense of a pedophile.

It's sad that literally nothing is off limits for you people as long as they have an (R) next to their name.

You want to sexually molest kids? Let me check if you're a Republican. Sure, go for it!
show me where i said it was ok for *anyone*. show me where i fit your blanket statement.

go ahead.

or shut the fuck up.

got it.

night johnboy.

You're right. I haven't seen you clearly state your stance.

Here's your chance to state what you think should happen to Moore and this situation. The floor is yours.

go ahead.

or shut the fuck up.

got it.

night johnboy.

Here's your chance to state what you think should happen to Moore and this situation. The floor is yours.

Odd, not a peep from you now. Wonder why that is.

Thanks for proving me right snowflake.

go ahead.

or shut the fuck up.

got it.

night johnboy.

this is what i get for saying "show ignored content"

not a peep cause you're not worth talking to at this point. you're here for the fight and i'm here to talk. you have fun now, hear, johnboy?

Moore is a creep

So is Bill Clinton. Creepy as they come
I wouldn't vote for B. Clinton as Senator in Alabama either. But at least his affairs were with adults.

You do realize he has been accused of rape on more than 1 occasion, right?
And those other accusers testified under oath in what trials, again?

And, Moore's accusers testified under oath in what trials again?

go ahead.

or shut the fuck up.

got it.

night johnboy.

this is what i get for saying "show ignored content"

not a peep cause you're not worth talking to at this point. you're here for the fight and i'm here to talk. you have fun now, hear, johnboy?

All you need to do is tell us how you feel about Roy Moore and what your opinion is of what should be done about him.

It's pretty simple really.

But your refusing to answer says everything we need to know.

You're ok with pedophiles. Got it.

Bill Clinton is a serial rapist pig, and most Democrats have always known that. But the worst dishonest hypocrites of all, are the Democrat women who call themselves 'Feminists.' They all fell in line and dutifully defended Clinton. And most still do. So they especially, can't be taken seriously. Defending women & children is only a matter of convenience for them. They're complicit in the Clinton evil.
"Rapist"? when was he indicted for rape? The one person who initially accused him of rape actually testified UNDER OATH that he did not rape her. Yes, he's a pig adulterer, as is our current so-called president that you probably voted for.

And we know the RW hates "feminists"...women who stand up for ourselves.
You feminist threw Clinton's accusers under the bus.

Moore is a creep

I wouldn't vote for B. Clinton as Senator in Alabama either. But at least his affairs were with adults.

Why are you so sure about that? He's on record as being a frequent visitor to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' It's fact. You need to get real.
How many times did he go and what were those dates again?
Well Bill did lie about how many times he went, and also ditched his security to go there.

Bill Clinton is a serial rapist pig, and most Democrats have always known that. But the worst dishonest hypocrites of all, are the Democrat women who call themselves 'Feminists.' They all fell in line and dutifully defended Clinton. And most still do. So they especially, can't be taken seriously. Defending women & children is only a matter of convenience for them. They're complicit in the Clinton evil.
"Rapist"? when was he indicted for rape? The one person who initially accused him of rape actually testified UNDER OATH that he did not rape her. Yes, he's a pig adulterer, as is our current so-called president that you probably voted for.

They sure did. They not only defended him, they went out and voted for his evil witch wife Hillary Clinton too. She savagely attacked his numerous victims. She destroyed lives. There's a special place in Hell reserved for her too.

Moore is a creep

Why are you so sure about that? He's on record as being a frequent visitor to his good friend Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' It's fact. You need to get real.
How many times did he go and what were those dates again?
Well Bill did lie about how many times he went, and also ditched his security to go there.

The man is a despicable pervert. He was good friends with Jeffrey Epstein. Just do the math.

The accusers were all paid off by the GOP lawyers and are very debatable...None would have happened without GOP influence, all very suspicious. Unlike Moore's accusers...

Forum List

Back