Why Do All Women Paint Their Toenails?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Seriously... why do they?

I don't - but I think I'm the only one left in America that doesn't....

Some. Not all.

Unsure why. Maybe some of them think it's cute?

Some. Not all.

How about most? Go walk around and any woman with sandals on has painted toenails.

Report back to me and tell me if you see any at all that don't....

I see females often, whether at work or in town.

Some have their toenails done. Some don't.

Some have toes with chipped nail polish on 'em, and others have difficulty painting their clawed talons.

It can be cute if done right. I don't wanna see your toe fungus. Just don't be ridiculous, either, like lime green, lemon, or some other strange shit.

Nothing's wrong with natural toes either, yanno...

I like sexy female feet. Painted toenails can enhance.

What I wonder about is facial piercing. Why does a woman (or man) want to have so much metal hanging out of her face that she looks like she was in a fishing accident?

Maybe it's just where I live... ???? it's insane!

I like sexy female feet. Painted toenails can enhance.

What I wonder about is facial piercing. Why does a woman (or man) want to have so much metal hanging out of her face that she looks like she was in a fishing accident?

Good question. New Thread fodder....

Because women think we're paying attention to their feet. I'd fuck a fat girl with clubfoot before I'd fuck some of these retards

And what's up with these huge fucking sunglasses nowadays? Between the glasses and the anorexia you look like a fucking praying mantis.

Because women think we're paying attention to their feet. I'd fuck a fat girl with clubfoot before I'd fuck some of these retards

And what's up with these huge fucking sunglasses nowadays? Between the glasses and the anorexia you look like a fucking praying mantis.

Oh My Gosh that is so freaking hilarious! Maybe the new sunglass style will be John Lennon's.....

I wear Aviator sunglasses myself... but not big one... I'm not anorexic either

Welcome to the Comedy Club... too much hilarity!

Some. Not all.

I admit it IS cute, but is it hideous to NOT have them painted?
Depends on the feet and the toenails. Having sexy feet myself I've seen disgusting ass feet. Painting toenails makes them look better like how make up helps some women who are lacking look better

Oh My Gosh that is so freaking hilarious! Maybe the new sunglass style will be John Lennon's.....

This is the kinda shit I'm talking about.

Fashion-big-box-women-s-2015-fashion-polarized-sunglasses-vintage-sunglasses-female-anti-uv-gradient-mirror.jpg_350x350.jpg

Some. Not all.

Depends on the feet and the toenails. Having sexy feet myself I've seen disgusting ass feet. Painting toenails makes them look better like how make up helps some women who are lacking look better

I think you're right Liffy. True about getting finger nails done.

Most of the women I see that get their fingernails done are not attractive. The pretties women I see have short nails and not painted (not all but most) - but the toenails, I'm telling you where I live, no one wears sandals with no nail polish... NO ONE! (except me)

This is the kinda shit I'm talking about.

Fashion-big-box-women-s-2015-fashion-polarized-sunglasses-vintage-sunglasses-female-anti-uv-gradient-mirror.jpg_350x350.jpg

Seriously this girl looks like a martian... or a fly....

Some. Not all.

I think you're right Liffy. True about getting finger nails done.

Most of the women I see that get their fingernails done are not attractive. The pretties women I see have short nails and not painted (not all but most) - but the toenails, I'm telling you where I live, no one wears sandals with no nail polish... NO ONE! (except me)
I have a fascination with finger nails being painted. I think they look really really great and enhances a woman's beauty and grace better than make up.

Forum List

Back