🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do American CEOs make twice as much as German CEOs?

Greedy envious Moon Bats.

If you don't like the salary that a corporation pays a particular employe then all you have to do is not buy and goods or services made by the corporation. Then you won't be contributing to that big injustice that you perceive.

You stupid Moon Bats need to be much more concerned about the money that the filthy ass government steals from you and gives away to welfare queens and Illegals. That is the real injustice in this country.
Hard to do when we have so many near monopolies.

If you don't like the salary that a corporation pays a particular employe then all you have to do is not buy and goods or services made by the corporation. Then you won't be contributing to that big injustice that you perceive.

You stupid Moon Bats need to be much more concerned about the money that the filthy ass government steals from you and gives away to welfare queens and Illegals. That is the real injustice in this country.

Nobody is making you buy anything Moon Bat.

If those corporations are so evil then just don't buy anything from them. Problem solved. Put your money where your mouth is.

That way you also won't be contributing to the trillion dollars a years collected in corporate tax.

Win-win, right?

If those corporations are so evil then just don't buy anything from them. Problem solved. Put your money where your mouth is.

That way you also won't be contributing to the trillion dollars a years collected in corporate tax.

Win-win, right?
Like I said, we no longer have many options. And since it’s a racket where CEOs on the board increase ceo pay, hard to find a company not overpaying.

Win-win, right?
Like I said, we no longer have many options. And since it’s a racket where CEOs on the board increase ceo pay, hard to find a company not overpaying.

Nobody is making you buy jackshit Moon Bat.

If you don't like the money that a corporation pays its employees then don't buy any thing from them.

The fucking monopoly is with the filthy ass government that takes your money by force each year and then gives away to shithead Illegals and Welfare Queens.

That is where your anger should be focused. However, you are not smart enough to know that, are you?

Last edited:

Win-win, right?

If you don't like the money that a corporation pays its employees then don't buy any thing from them.

The fucking monopoly is with the filthy ass government that takes your money by force each year and then gives away to shithead Illegals and Welfare Queens.

That is where your anger should be focused. However, you are enough to know that, are you?
So you like that CEOs have a racket for increased wages. No wonder worker wages are stagnant.

There has been lots of discussions about worker pay and bringing back good paying jobs. I think this is an article everyone should read:

While our workers wages have been stagnant, our ceo pay has really skyrocketed. This gives some real insight to how Germans make more than US workers:

The researchers also broke out the average CEO-to-worker-pay ratio for 16 countries, using AFL-CIO data. For the U.S., the ratio is 354-to-1. Germany comes in third highest with a ratio of 147-to-1. It’s still a large figure, but should the ratio in the U.S. be more than double that of economic stalwart Germany?

In Germany, labor has a seat at the table

In the U.S., average annual worker pay is $34,645. A German worker receives $40,223 a year on average.

Most important of all, representation on German corporate boards of directors is split between labor and shareholders through an executive board and a non-executive board. This has given workers the ability to raise employee pay along with overseeing CEO salaries.

Whether it’s through minimum wage hikes or acceptance of labor unions, for the U.S. CEO-to-worker pay ratio to decrease, workers will need a seat at the table. This would not only help improve worker pay, it could also provide a much-needed counterpoint during CEO salary discussions.

Most U.S. companies leave workers out of boardroom conversations, so it’s not surprising that executives primarily focus on CEO pay incentives and fail to recognize the necessity to do the same for the rank-and-file.

Without those kinds of conversations during board meetings, American CEO pay will likely continue to skyrocket.

WTF? Did you read your own link?

U.S. CEOs take more risk

On average, a German CEO at a large company made about $5.9 million in 2013, while U.S. CEOs in the S&P 500 made an average of $12.3 million. That’s because U.S. chief executive pay is intimately tied to their company’s share price through stock option compensation and other forms of equity pay.

Yea and CEO's in America used to care more about the long term success of their companies. Today they only want to meet their yearly goals so they can make as much as they can.

Maybe they should give the workers similar incentives. Then they'd work harder too. Oh yea they used to when American workers were unionized, highly paid and given profit sharing.

And you trust these guys? They don't give a f about you. Trump don't care. He says he cares but he's a con man

02-CPAC-Trump-Hugs-Flag.w700.h700.jpg

Makes me sick
trump-hugs-american-flag-ap-img.jpg

59cbc236200000ae02083d4c.jpeg

Trump-Hugs-Flag-in-Tampa-Joe-RaedleGetty.png

Yea, you don't get a raise for showing up....dumbass.
Is that what you think of us workers? Another reason why middle class people shouldn't vote Republican.

You think the CEO made all that money because we just showed up? Ridiculous.

There has been lots of discussions about worker pay and bringing back good paying jobs. I think this is an article everyone should read:

While our workers wages have been stagnant, our ceo pay has really skyrocketed. This gives some real insight to how Germans make more than US workers:

The researchers also broke out the average CEO-to-worker-pay ratio for 16 countries, using AFL-CIO data. For the U.S., the ratio is 354-to-1. Germany comes in third highest with a ratio of 147-to-1. It’s still a large figure, but should the ratio in the U.S. be more than double that of economic stalwart Germany?

In the U.S., average annual worker pay is $34,645. A German worker receives $40,223 a year on average.

Most important of all, representation on German corporate boards of directors is split between labor and shareholders through an executive board and a non-executive board. This has given workers the ability to raise employee pay along with overseeing CEO salaries.

Whether it’s through minimum wage hikes or acceptance of labor unions, for the U.S. CEO-to-worker pay ratio to decrease, workers will need a seat at the table. This would not only help improve worker pay, it could also provide a much-needed counterpoint during CEO salary discussions.

Most U.S. companies leave workers out of boardroom conversations, so it’s not surprising that executives primarily focus on CEO pay incentives and fail to recognize the necessity to do the same for the rank-and-file.

Without those kinds of conversations during board meetings, American CEO pay will likely continue to skyrocket.

WTF? Did you read your own link?

U.S. CEOs take more risk

On average, a German CEO at a large company made about $5.9 million in 2013, while U.S. CEOs in the S&P 500 made an average of $12.3 million. That’s because U.S. chief executive pay is intimately tied to their company’s share price through stock option compensation and other forms of equity pay.

Yea and CEO's in America used to care more about the long term success of their companies. Today they only want to meet their yearly goals so they can make as much as they can.

Maybe they should give the workers similar incentives. Then they'd work harder too. Oh yea they used to when American workers were unionized, highly paid and given profit sharing.

And you trust these guys? They don't give a f about you. Trump don't care. He says he cares but he's a con man

02-CPAC-Trump-Hugs-Flag.w700.h700.jpg

Makes me sick
trump-hugs-american-flag-ap-img.jpg

59cbc236200000ae02083d4c.jpeg

Trump-Hugs-Flag-in-Tampa-Joe-RaedleGetty.png

Yea, you don't get a raise for showing up....dumbass.
Is that what you think of us workers? Another reason why middle class people shouldn't vote Republican.

You think the CEO made all that money because we just showed up? Ridiculous.

Can't tell from your post if you meant "us" workers or "U.S." workers. Nevertheless, that is what I know of many workers. Not only have I heard it a number of times in the workplace, you loons have AOC not only promoting the concept, but willing to pay the idiots that are too fricken lazy to even show up.

More jealous hatred of Americans.
Perfect example of whenever you hear a Republican say Americans what they mean are rich Americans.

You must not realize class warfare exists and we are losing.

The rich have taken over our government. How did they do that? Because you allowed them. You allow them to pay no taxes and own our politicians because you worship them and they control the media that you think is liberal.

They only use those liberal wedge issues to distract you and divide us. We can't fix stupid. You have to fix that on your own.
I did it all troll. Oh yeah, you're a liar too.
You're stupid Mike.
Yeah, everyone not agreeing with you animals is stupid, or a racist, or a bigot, etc.

Win-win, right?

That is where your anger should be focused. However, you are enough to know that, are you?
So you like that CEOs have a racket for increased wages. No wonder worker wages are stagnant.

No CEO has ever done anything bad to me.

Unlike you I am not envious of the money they make.

I like the goods and services provided by corporations. I like the employment they provide. I made a damn good living working for one for 30 years. I have a great retirement.

The thing that fucks me is the government. By force of law they take my money each year and give it away to welfare queens and illegals. That is where most working Americans get fucked. Not by the goods and services provided by corporations.

You would know things like this if you would pull your head out of your Libtard ass.

One rich CEO was a great thing for me. In the late 70s I had Disney stock. It was doing very poorly. Then Michael Eisner took over as CEO and made the company profitable and the stock soared. I made a lots of money because of him. Well worth the hundred of millions of dollars a year he got in salary and bonuses.

If you don't like other people making more money than you go be poor someplace else. Stop your fucking whining. You sound like a little brat.

Win-win, right?

No CEO has ever done anything bad to me.

Unlike you I am not envious of the money they make.

I like the goods and services provided by corporations. I like the employment they provide. I made a damn good living working for one for 30 years. I have a great retirement.

The thing that fucks me is the government. By force of law they take my money each year and give it away to welfare queens and illegals. That is where most working Americans get fucked. Not by the goods and services provided by corporations.

You would know things like this if you would pull your head out of your Libtard ass.

One rich CEO was a great thing for me. In the late 70s I had Disney stock. It was doing very poorly. Then Michael Eisner took over as CEO and made the company profitable and the stock soared. I made a lots of money because of him. Well worth the hundred of millions of dollars a year he got in salary and bonuses.

If you don't like other people making more money than you go be poor someplace else. Stop your fucking whining. You sound like a little brat.
I think wages should be determined by the market, not this racket. You must love corruption.

Facebook-7a1c2f.png

It's because in the 80s union scumbags didn't want people like T-Boone Pickens taking over mismanaged corporations by paying stock holders what their stock was worth. They got state legislatures to pass laws preventing it. This mean corporate management was insulated from any kind of effective oversight.

You can blame unions and the left for the problem, as always.

It's because in the 80s union scumbags didn't want people like T-Boone Pickens taking over mismanaged corporations by paying stock holders what their stock was worth. They got state legislatures to pass laws preventing it. This mean corporate management was insulated from any kind of effective oversight.

Never heard that one before. Have a link?

Never heard that one before. Have a link?
Lol
Of course you’re a progressive, you only hear what you want to hear...

AGAIN....the shareholders are voting to put those people on the board.

It's hard to find a company paying the same as Germany because the market demands the higher price.

A&M is paying Jimbo Fisher $7.5 Million per year for 10 years.

Why?

Because the market demands that price to get a NC winning coach to take over the program.

Tell me you think Nick Saban is not worth his salary. Do you know how much money and exposure that dude has brought to the University of Alabama?

You just don't understand how it works.

AGAIN....the shareholders are voting to put those people on the board.

It's hard to find a company paying the same as Germany because the market demands the higher price.

A&M is paying Jimbo Fisher $7.5 Million per year for 10 years.

Why?

Because the market demands that price to get a NC winning coach to take over the program.

Tell me you think Nick Saban is not worth his salary. Do you know how much money and exposure that dude has brought to the University of Alabama?

You just don't understand how it works.

No market is determining ceo pay. The pay is run up by boards filled with CEOs who also want increases.

Forum List

Back