🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why do American CEOs make twice as much as German CEOs?

I accept your surrender
Still not a CEO making millions?

Oh, that's right. You're too fucking stupid to be a CEO.

Just like professional athletes get paid way too much, right? But you can't perform like they can and do not bring in the money they do....so you don't get paid that much.

Go try out for a pro sports team or shut the fuck up.

I’m not part of the rigged game. I’d need ceo buddies for that.
Go get some CEO buddies.

Where are they all getting their money?

What? You mean the company they run actually makes huge profits? I thought they failed and sucked?

ANYONE can be a CEO, right?

:laughing0301:

I’m not part of the rigged game. I’d need ceo buddies for that.
Go get some CEO buddies.

Where are they all getting their money?

What? You mean the company they run actually makes huge profits? I thought they failed and sucked?

ANYONE can be a CEO, right?

:laughing0301:

According to facts many do suck. But you prefer fantasy land. I accept your surrender.

Because America is wealthier and far better managed than that failed, totalitarian, continent-destroying toilet Germany ever was. Germany is a miserable, parasite, rape-enabling, cowardly Islam whore of nation which should never be emulated in any way shape or form. And a backstabbing enemy of America which should have been completely destroyed long ago.

When you lose an argument you sure turn into a whiny child. Get your pacifier already.
I am fucking LAUGHING at how stupid you are.

If you could be a CEO and get that kind of money....YOU WOULD!!!

You can't. You're not that talented. You didn't pay the price to make the connections and get the education and the experience necessary to be a CEO (failed or otherwise).

It illustrates my point to a fucking T.

CEOs are paid lots of money because the people who hire the people who hire CEOs are willing to pay top dollar for a CEO.

If everyone could do it, the job would pay $7.25 per hour.

If German CEOs could get interest from American companies hiring CEOs, those German CEOs would flee Germany and become American CEOs.

But they can't.

So they don't

Just like you can't. So you don't.

Just like I can't be a failed Canadian Football League QB, much less a failed NFL QB. So I don't.

Tell me how I am wrong, motherfucker.

When you lose an argument you sure turn into a whiny child. Get your pacifier already.
I am fucking LAUGHING at how stupid you are.

If you could be a CEO and get that kind of money....YOU WOULD!!!

You can't. You're not that talented. You didn't pay the price to make the connections and get the education and the experience necessary to be a CEO (failed or otherwise).

It illustrates my point to a fucking T.

CEOs are paid lots of money because the people who hire the people who hire CEOs are willing to pay top dollar for a CEO.

If everyone could do it, the job would pay $7.25 per hour.

If a German CEO could get interest from American companies hiring CEOs, those German CEOs would flee Germany and become American CEOs.

But they can't.

So they don't

Just like you can't. So you don't.

Just like I can't be a failed Canadian Football League QB, much less a failed NFL QB. So I don't.

Tell me how I am wrong, motherfucker.

It’s a proven racket. No link between pay and performance. But keep embarrassing yourself...

Forum List

Back