Why do Asians vote Mexicrat?

Maybe they just find today's conservatives repulsive.

“Repulsive” is a strong word.
Do you honestly believe that intelligent, decent, moral, law abiding, hard working, self funded, heterosexual citizens find Republicans and Republican policies “repulsive”?

Irony can be pretty ironic.

The racist cannot understand why people find racism repulsive

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Guess they have chosen to avoid the party of racism.

It didnt say they voted libertarian or other parties. It said democrats. You must be mistaken

Let’s see...it was a Repub that started this racist thread.

It was the Republicans that spent the weekend arguing that only white people should be allowed to be citizens, or even allowed in the country, depending on which Repub was posting.

I do not think I am mistaken

It didnt say they voted libertarian or other parties. It said democrats. You must be mistaken

It was the Republicans that spent the weekend arguing that only white people should be allowed to be citizens, or even allowed in the country, depending on which Repub was posting.

Yes, 8 people on here are representitive of the republicsn party. And for some reason,the racist democrats on here dont count towards the democrat party.
Lets ignore the racism that we see in the streets by the dems. Lets ignore the racism by democrats in congress.
Only god knows why that is the way it is :lol:
Great job bro!

Asians seem to fit the Republican mold yet they firmly vote for the Party Of Degradation...Are there any Asians here that could shed some light on this?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7-1136-1130.png

One way to make sure you're not at the bottom of the barrel is to help fill the bottom with others.

Eggggssssfuckingzactly!! And nobody knows that truth more than assholes who drum up and take advantage of hatred among working class white men.

Yes, 8 people on here are representitive of the republicsn party. And for some reason,the racist democrats on here dont count towards the democrat party.
Lets ignore the racism that we see in the streets by the dems. Lets ignore the racism by democrats in congress.
Great job bro!

Whether you wish to accept it or not, one party is far more overt in their racism.

Great job bro!

Whether you wish to accept it or not, one party is far more overt in their racism.

If you are a moron, maybe. Or a racist.
Ill accept either excuse.
Which one is you bro?

You think Asians are affected by racism?
Aren’t they productive, positive contributing, law abiding and clean?
You know, the opposite of those ‘discriminated’ against.

One does not have to be affected by something to be against it.

CRCs won't understand that concept.

Great job bro!

Which one is you bro?

Here we sit in a racist thread started by a Repub and not repudiated by any Repubs and yet you still want to pretend it is not so.

Pull your head out of your ass and then get back to me.

Great job bro!

Which one is you bro?

Here we sit in a racist thread started by a Repub and not repudiated by any Repubs and yet you still want to pretend it is not so.

You confuse my argument. I think the entire duopoly is racist.
Saying one isnt is fucking stupid.
Both of them are enveloped with it

Great job bro!

Which one is you bro?

I said one is far more overtly racist, not that one was not. One is far more open about it. And that is by design. The duopoly needs division and strife to keep surviving.

Great job bro!

Which one is you bro?

I said one is far more overtly racist, not that one was not. One is far more open about it. And that is by design. The duopoly needs division and strife to keep surviving.

I still disagree. How is one more open about it?

Which one is you bro?

Can you find me a thread started by a Dem that matches this one or the one about only white people being citizens?

Is there a Dem equivalent to the brither movement which was steeped in racism?

Which one is you bro?

Can you find me a thread started by a Dem that matches this one or the one about only white people being citizens?

Why do you keep bringing up this website?
There is democrat racism all over the news.
Didnt a dem start the birther movement?

Why do you keep bringing up this website?
There is democrat racism all over the news.
Didnt a dem start the birther movement?

I bring up this forum because it is where we.

Give me a few examples of this overt racism that is all over the news.

And no, a Dem did not. But even if they did that does not keep it from being coopted.

Great job bro!

Yep, only one party calls out the targets of their racist, sexist hate by name and gets away with it.
white men2.jpg

Forum List

Back